Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 13. (Read 6188 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
Hey. I have only recently joined the project.
Can anybody help me figure it out?
Hey. Congratulations, now you are with us.
What exactly would you like to know?
Activity: 420
April 09, 2018, 11:33:20 AM
Hey. I have only recently joined the project.
Can anybody help me figure it out?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
April 09, 2018, 10:16:06 AM
Still, most people look at blockchain and cryptocurrency as a way to make good money on great volatility and excitement than because of the idea
You are wrong, first of all , a person looks at the prospects of investments, and then decides to invest in it money or not. In general, people understand that cryptocurrency and blockchain can change the world so now there is such a stir around all this, I think when developers are ready to launch the project it will be the ideal time to start
People look at the charts of bitcoin and ethereum and understand how much they could earn, technical composing them does not care
Activity: 210
April 09, 2018, 10:07:24 AM
Still, most people look at blockchain and cryptocurrency as a way to make good money on great volatility and excitement than because of the idea
You are wrong, first of all , a person looks at the prospects of investments, and then decides to invest in it money or not. In general, people understand that cryptocurrency and blockchain can change the world so now there is such a stir around all this, I think when developers are ready to launch the project it will be the ideal time to start
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
April 09, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
April 09, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
Many companies are interested in new algorithms for their systems, this industry has recently begun to gain momentum.  I think in 5-10 years this will be one of the fundamental fields of development, technical progress
Machine learning has been a long time, but everywhere its development prospects and benefits for individual systems that need it realized relatively recently.
With increasing popularity, there is a growing need for a global platform that will unite developers , buyers and people who provide resources for the existence of the platform.
Do not forget that the platform will be on the blockchain, which makes it even more advanced and innovative among existing organizations that are engaged in machine learning
Ethereum smart-contracts will make life easier for algorithm sellers and buyers. Transactions will take a few seconds , and both will be confident in the integrity and purity of the transaction
I believe that decentralization should, sooner or later, cover all areas of human activity. After that, humanity will definitely reach a new level of development
It will be a very long time, I personally think the global reach of the blockchain around the world will happen in 10-15 years
I think it's gonna happen a lot sooner. Already went a good race in the popularity of cryptocurrency, people are beginning to understand the advantages of the blockchain, and thanks to him there are such worthy projects like this.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
Many companies are interested in new algorithms for their systems, this industry has recently begun to gain momentum.  I think in 5-10 years this will be one of the fundamental fields of development, technical progress
Machine learning has been a long time, but everywhere its development prospects and benefits for individual systems that need it realized relatively recently.
With increasing popularity, there is a growing need for a global platform that will unite developers , buyers and people who provide resources for the existence of the platform.
Do not forget that the platform will be on the blockchain, which makes it even more advanced and innovative among existing organizations that are engaged in machine learning
Ethereum smart-contracts will make life easier for algorithm sellers and buyers. Transactions will take a few seconds , and both will be confident in the integrity and purity of the transaction
I believe that decentralization should, sooner or later, cover all areas of human activity. After that, humanity will definitely reach a new level of development
It will be a very long time, I personally think the global reach of the blockchain around the world will happen in 10-15 years
April 09, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
April 09, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
April 09, 2018, 09:36:32 AM
April 09, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
Do you think the project will be successful among other projects? Very much a big moment at the moment. It's very difficult I think

I agree, there is very much competition now, but the project has great chances to make great progress in this area

Yes, perhaps I, too, think that the project has a great chance, because the idea is unique and we will be able to enjoy the result of the project, when it will be implemented

I'm waiting for this moment. Faster implementation would happen, it will be enchanting!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 09, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
Do you think the project will be successful among other projects? Very much a big moment at the moment. It's very difficult I think

I agree, there is very much competition now, but the project has great chances to make great progress in this area

Yes, perhaps I, too, think that the project has a great chance, because the idea is unique and we will be able to enjoy the result of the project, when it will be implemented
April 09, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

April 09, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
April 09, 2018, 09:05:06 AM
April 09, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
I can not find, I did not save it, apparently on the Internet it is very difficult to find it at the moment, since there is already a lot of information

It's very bad, if someone can share this article, write to me in private messages please! It is very important for me!

I think that someone will be there and you will be able to get acquainted with this article. I'm not the only one who could read, the article was available to everyone at that moment

Thank you very much, I will continue to seek information, you have greatly helped me, I appreciate it.
Activity: 546
April 09, 2018, 08:56:34 AM
It is striking how quickly information technology is developing. What seemed impossible yesterday is now being translated into reality.
Blockchain should become a fundamental technology of the 21st century. I do not understand why it is still so little in demand among people and is almost never used globally.
It's really cool to come up with such an interesting concept of machine learning on blockchain.
Developers look far ahead and realize that sooner or later centralized capacity systems will lack, centralized machine learning centers have a certain ceiling
And this project involves an endless supply of computing power ?
In theory, yes. Developers bet on devices of people, laptops, tablets, phones, computers. The number of these devices is huge and every year the number of devices will grow. Therefore, we can conclude that the growth potential for project infinite, well, or at least definitely much more than centralized systems
It is necessary to understand that all devices will not be involved in the work of the platform is certainly and first of all you need to start from how many people will provide their unused capacity
You are absolutely right, the number of users will grow immensely from day to day after the launch of the platform. After a while, the platform will have enough power and personal annihilation to start working with algorithms
Of course, I have no doubt that the project will be in demand, we just talked about the potential and prospects for the development of machine learning in general. And from your messages, I can conclude that this platform will compete well with modern centralized machine learning centers
April 09, 2018, 08:52:06 AM
It is striking how quickly information technology is developing. What seemed impossible yesterday is now being translated into reality.
Blockchain should become a fundamental technology of the 21st century. I do not understand why it is still so little in demand among people and is almost never used globally.
It's really cool to come up with such an interesting concept of machine learning on blockchain.
Developers look far ahead and realize that sooner or later centralized capacity systems will lack, centralized machine learning centers have a certain ceiling
And this project involves an endless supply of computing power ?
In theory, yes. Developers bet on devices of people, laptops, tablets, phones, computers. The number of these devices is huge and every year the number of devices will grow. Therefore, we can conclude that the growth potential for project infinite, well, or at least definitely much more than centralized systems
It is necessary to understand that all devices will not be involved in the work of the platform is certainly and first of all you need to start from how many people will provide their unused capacity
You are absolutely right, the number of users will grow immensely from day to day after the launch of the platform. After a while, the platform will have enough power and personal annihilation to start working with algorithms
Pages:
Jump to: