Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 37. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
I will continue to monitor this project and will wait for new news from the developers. The project aroused my great interest
The hype around the project wild, this is very good, I hope such projects will be useful to the world and will be able to bring in something innovative
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 09:23:51 AM
I will continue to monitor this project and will wait for new news from the developers. The project aroused my great interest
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 09:21:54 AM
How profitable will it be for the developers of the algorithms themselves?
Quite a difficult question, it will depend on many factors, ranging from the direction of the algorithm, ending with the competence and genius of the programmer
I think the development of algorithms will be very profitable for people who want to do it on this platform.
Here we need to look at the demand for this sector as a whole, and we can safely say that it is in demand, it is engaged, and now everything is directed towards machine learning
According to experts, the capitalization of the machine learning market can grow exponentially
It is not surprising, as it was repeatedly said that the machine learning future, every year this industry will develop more and bear the fruits of development in different spheres of human activity
For such a large-scale project to collect 28,000 Ethereum is not difficult.
Less promising projects collected much larger sums than this one. There is no doubt that the project will gather its hard cap
Experienced investors will certainly pay attention to this platform. I think they understand the profitability of their investments in this project
Still, the token of this project is able to grow in price several dozen times. Maybe more, time will tell
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
Quite a difficult question, it will depend on many factors, ranging from the direction of the algorithm, ending with the competence and genius of the programmer
I think the development of algorithms will be very profitable for people who want to do it on this platform.
Here we need to look at the demand for this sector as a whole, and we can safely say that it is in demand, it is engaged, and now everything is directed towards machine learning
According to experts, the capitalization of the machine learning market can grow exponentially
It is not surprising, as it was repeatedly said that the machine learning future, every year this industry will develop more and bear the fruits of development in different spheres of human activity
Less promising projects collected much larger sums than this one. There is no doubt that the project will gather its hard cap
Experienced investors will certainly pay attention to this platform. I think they understand the profitability of their investments in this project
April 05, 2018, 09:18:26 AM
April 05, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
April 05, 2018, 09:13:59 AM
April 05, 2018, 09:10:30 AM
April 05, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
April 05, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
April 05, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 09:02:12 AM
April 05, 2018, 08:52:52 AM
Very interesting idea of combining all project participants through the creation of the marketplace .
Me seems this will be it seems than the on Apple Store or Google play. At least the structure is similar
Well, a little similarity there, but still it is something unique. The algorithms can be put up for sale, as well as on the platform will be users who will be able to provide power for their testing and refinement. In general, the platform will unite all participants
April 05, 2018, 08:49:42 AM
Very interesting idea of combining all project participants through the creation of the marketplace .
Me seems this will be it seems than the on Apple Store or Google play. At least the structure is similar
April 05, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
April 05, 2018, 08:42:21 AM
In general, society is very far from all these innovations. Tell an ordinary person the word machine learning he will not be able to build in his head a clear picture of what it is.
Well wouldn't say that now a very progressive young population, many young people interested in the subject of the blockchain and innovative technologies . They understand what the money and opportunities there, and I definitely want to be part of it
You are talking about a separate group of society, and I take the society as a whole, most are not interested in all these blockchain and machine learning. They are far from it and do not see the prospects and potential of development in this
All this is still in the early stages of development , and blockchain and machine learning are areas with great growth potential and foolish to do the opposite.
Activity: 420
April 05, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
In general, society is very far from all these innovations. Tell an ordinary person the word machine learning he will not be able to build in his head a clear picture of what it is.
Well wouldn't say that now a very progressive young population, many young people interested in the subject of the blockchain and innovative technologies . They understand what the money and opportunities there, and I definitely want to be part of it
You are talking about a separate group of society, and I take the society as a whole, most are not interested in all these blockchain and machine learning. They are far from it and do not see the prospects and potential of development in this
Activity: 784
April 05, 2018, 08:34:20 AM
With this drop in the value of bitcoin and several altcoins, will it be possible to raise funds for the development of the project?
Activity: 532
April 05, 2018, 08:31:34 AM
It is a pity that the white paper is not very detailed. I like the project, so I want to know about it everything that is possible to know)

I consider that info is enough. Everything is explained. You can ask here what you want or, as a last resort, you can ask devs to explain you.

Yes, I know. I have questions about the DML ecosystem. Is it based on blockchain technologies? Are they created their own blockchain?

No, I don’t think so. I think they are using a standard protocol. I think it is sufficient for the first time.

I hope they will try to do something more suitable for users’ needs. Ok. I have another question. Can make several transactions per day, or it will be a limit for them?

No, you can make as many transactions as you want. Thus, you will get your currency immediately, after few moments after the transaction.
April 05, 2018, 08:30:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: