Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 40. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:49:29 AM
Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 05, 2018, 04:44:46 AM
Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?
Activity: 308
April 05, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
All because for the transfer of reports between user devices it is not necessary to spend a lot of traffic, but each modern phone has sufficient characteristics to solve the algorithm
It's right! But it's all about the operating system of a mobile device, I believe. Write a program and firmware for the Android operating system - it's easy, and the rest will need to look for an approach ..
Do you doubt that the developers will not be able to write a similar program for example for iOS? I do not think so, because now most of the users prefer the products of the Apple.
Nevertheless, devices on the IOS are very protected from unwanted software, and therefore not everyone is able to write an application that will easily solve this issue...
In this case, the development team has a lot to do, as indeed packets with encrypted personal data can be perceived as a trojan that uses personal data.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 04:36:43 AM
All because for the transfer of reports between user devices it is not necessary to spend a lot of traffic, but each modern phone has sufficient characteristics to solve the algorithm
It's right! But it's all about the operating system of a mobile device, I believe. Write a program and firmware for the Android operating system - it's easy, and the rest will need to look for an approach ..
Do you doubt that the developers will not be able to write a similar program for example for iOS? I do not think so, because now most of the users prefer the products of the Apple.
Nevertheless, devices on the IOS are very protected from unwanted software, and therefore not everyone is able to write an application that will easily solve this issue...
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 04:34:54 AM
April 05, 2018, 04:33:15 AM
Yeah, the main thing is for the development team to take care of the security of my data. It will be very insulting if their system does not survive the simplest attack and all the data that was passed on to the client will fall into the wrong hands
Inaccessibility of Private Data
Traditional machine learning requires datasets to be uploaded to a dedicated server.
Due to privacy concern, massive amount of private data stored in individual devices
is untapped.
In fact, I think that the developers made the mistake of sending algorithms of machine analysis to user devices. Yet mobile devices are not so perfect, and processing will take a long time
It would be better to assign the solution of these algorithms to the miners, and also pay them a small commission, which would be enough to pay back the costs of the farm.
In this case, the developers would not be able to create an environment where personal data does not go away from users' devices. This is also not a good solution
Well, if network performance really increases in that case .. Then it will not be a bad decision.
In that case, why does not anyone run the network of devices? Because it is not as productive as mining with the farm's GPU, for example, or with ASIC
Actually, there is a project that seems to be called the world-wide Wi-Fi. In it for the provided Internet traffic, through a single router, all users of the network farm crypt for the owner of the network
April 05, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
Yeah, the main thing is for the development team to take care of the security of my data. It will be very insulting if their system does not survive the simplest attack and all the data that was passed on to the client will fall into the wrong hands
Traditional machine learning requires datasets to be uploaded to a dedicated server.
Due to privacy concern, massive amount of private data stored in individual devices
is untapped.
In fact, I think that the developers made the mistake of sending algorithms of machine analysis to user devices. Yet mobile devices are not so perfect, and processing will take a long time
It would be better to assign the solution of these algorithms to the miners, and also pay them a small commission, which would be enough to pay back the costs of the farm.
In this case, the developers would not be able to create an environment where personal data does not go away from users' devices. This is also not a good solution
Well, if network performance really increases in that case .. Then it will not be a bad decision.
In that case, why does not anyone run the network of devices? Because it is not as productive as mining with the farm's GPU, for example, or with ASIC
Actually, there is a project that seems to be called the world-wide Wi-Fi. In it for the provided Internet traffic, through a single router, all users of the network farm crypt for the owner of the network
April 05, 2018, 04:21:01 AM
is untapped.
April 05, 2018, 04:19:27 AM
is untapped.
April 05, 2018, 04:18:05 AM
is untapped.
April 05, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
is untapped.
April 05, 2018, 04:01:30 AM
is untapped.
April 05, 2018, 04:00:36 AM
is untapped.
Special for u:
Centralization of Processing Power
Nowadays, machine learning is mainly conducted through a centralized computer,
which its processing power is usually limited or confined to the processors of a
single machine.
Yes, he's right. Developers on the contrary thought about this issue thoroughly and came to the conclusion that it would be better if the algorithm was handled by each device separately
April 05, 2018, 03:59:10 AM
is untapped.
Special for u:
Centralization of Processing Power
Nowadays, machine learning is mainly conducted through a centralized computer,
which its processing power is usually limited or confined to the processors of a
single machine.
April 05, 2018, 03:58:43 AM
is untapped.
April 05, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
is untapped.
April 05, 2018, 03:51:33 AM
No, this will not happen, since you will not send photos in ordinary form to anyone. This has already been written many times on the forum and spoken in white paper
April 05, 2018, 03:50:44 AM
April 05, 2018, 03:48:53 AM
There are few types of DML Protocol participants. How will each of the participant types use the test?

Customers
Companies, research institutions, governments or non-governmental organizations
request machine learning algorithms for prediction reports.
Algorithm Developers
Create algorithms and request for fine-tuning of algorithms. Algorithm creations
are decentralized and crowdsourced in developer community.
Layers of Decentralized Nodes
Distributing Nodes deliver algorithms, Federated Nodes aggregate results,
Report Nodes produce reports and Algo Refining Nodes improve algorithms.
4 Data Owners
Contribute idle processing power and allow access of private datasets of their
devices for local prediction results, participate in fine-tuning of algorithms.
I think that everyone will use this product the way it is prescribed to them. That is, for example, buyers will give requests and receive answers, analyze them
Absolutely agree. All groups of users will perform their duties as prescribed, and the developers of algorithms will look at how the environment works in the context of working with real people data
April 05, 2018, 03:47:16 AM
There are few types of DML Protocol participants. How will each of the participant types use the test?

Customers
Companies, research institutions, governments or non-governmental organizations
request machine learning algorithms for prediction reports.
Algorithm Developers
Create algorithms and request for fine-tuning of algorithms. Algorithm creations
are decentralized and crowdsourced in developer community.
Layers of Decentralized Nodes
Distributing Nodes deliver algorithms, Federated Nodes aggregate results,
Report Nodes produce reports and Algo Refining Nodes improve algorithms.
4 Data Owners
Contribute idle processing power and allow access of private datasets of their
devices for local prediction results, participate in fine-tuning of algorithms.
I think that everyone will use this product the way it is prescribed to them. That is, for example, buyers will give requests and receive answers, analyze them
Pages:
Jump to: