Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 44. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
April 04, 2018, 10:21:19 AM
The developers are working hard on a project. The demo version for testing has already been launched.
The project is really doing. I have no doubt that this platform will work
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
The developers are working hard on a project. The demo version for testing has already been launched.
April 04, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
The field of machine learning is very important at the moment. With the growth of digital technology and all the technical progress in the world, just need new algorithms, more advanced ,more complex and efficient
I think this will make life much easier for people in many areas , from production to social networks.
The reach of machine learning is huge. The potential of the market is enormous. That's the future. This will certainly be in demand
The people who invest in it today will undoubtedly become richer tomorrow. This is really a very dynamic and fast-growing market
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
The field of machine learning is very important at the moment. With the growth of digital technology and all the technical progress in the world, just need new algorithms, more advanced ,more complex and efficient
I think this will make life much easier for people in many areas , from production to social networks.
The reach of machine learning is huge. The potential of the market is enormous. That's the future. This will certainly be in demand
April 04, 2018, 10:13:51 AM
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 10:10:14 AM
Who will be the main buyers of algorithms ? Is machine learning so much in demand today?
The main buyers will be a variety of companies ranging from online stores to large enterprises. Today, machine learning is being implemented absolutely everywhere and its sphere of influence will only continue to grow
As I understand it the algorithms will be very different,give some simple example of the algorithm . I'm very far from all these things.))
Well, let's say a website has ordered to develop an algorithm for implementing targeted advertising. The programmer begins to create an algorithm that examines the history of browsers users who provide their personal data, their search queries, etc. As a result, a general picture of what the user may be interested in is formed. This is one of many examples
The amount of personal data provided will greatly affect the performance of algorithms.
You're a little incorrect. The more data there is, the more advanced the algorithm will be. This will directly affect the quality of the algorithms provided to customers.
In theory, everything is fine, but in practice it will not be possible to use 4 billion devices on the same platform. Therefore, the number of users on the platform will determine the success of the platform. I can't even imagine how many people would want to be involved.
The developers just showed us the full potential of which it is possible to use and direct it to machine learning. It is clear that all devices in the world not to use it is quite logical.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 10:08:16 AM
Who will be the main buyers of algorithms ? Is machine learning so much in demand today?
The main buyers will be a variety of companies ranging from online stores to large enterprises. Today, machine learning is being implemented absolutely everywhere and its sphere of influence will only continue to grow
As I understand it the algorithms will be very different,give some simple example of the algorithm . I'm very far from all these things.))
Well, let's say a website has ordered to develop an algorithm for implementing targeted advertising. The programmer begins to create an algorithm that examines the history of browsers users who provide their personal data, their search queries, etc. As a result, a general picture of what the user may be interested in is formed. This is one of many examples
The amount of personal data provided will greatly affect the performance of algorithms.
You're a little incorrect. The more data there is, the more advanced the algorithm will be. This will directly affect the quality of the algorithms provided to customers.
In theory, everything is fine, but in practice it will not be possible to use 4 billion devices on the same platform. Therefore, the number of users on the platform will determine the success of the platform. I can't even imagine how many people would want to be involved.
April 04, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
April 04, 2018, 10:01:56 AM
April 04, 2018, 10:00:34 AM
Activity: 308
April 04, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
But the team has a ready-made prototype, see the video of his work on the site. Among other things, the github has not been updated for a long time, so it seems to me that such a project can not last long
This is a wrong conclusion. Despite the fact that the project was not edited on the github, it does not mean that it was not edited at all!
Software changes in any case are made on the local device, but if the developer makes a public project such as this one - he needs to report on the work done, and, as far as possible, fill the code with the github
Are you saying that here is the case when the developer lazily upload changes to the github?
He wants to say that developers do not change anything and do not improve the project in any way, so it can stop functioning after a while due to vulnerabilities
And what if the developers just took care of everything and at the moment there are no vulnerabilities? with some exception this also happens, is not it?
Yes, it may be, but why in this case we can not provide a demo version of the work of the engine of the system? This would allow users to get better acquainted with the product
You should understand that in order to provide the engine for testing - you need to write a separate shell for it. Exactly for the functionality that is available at the moment
And for what we pay money? we invest in some obscure platform that abstractly should help businessmen with market analysis through machine learning
The project description is available in the white paper of the project. Read it, please, and you will not have questions about what exactly this project does. Visualization here does not hurt, I agree ..
That's it! Visualization is something that no modern project can do without. The video is of course also good, but it would be better if everyone had the opportunity to use the product
Just to ensure that another team of developers could not afford this - it is necessary to constantly work on the project: increase its resistance to attacks and fix vulnerabilities
Activity: 224
April 04, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
But the team has a ready-made prototype, see the video of his work on the site. Among other things, the github has not been updated for a long time, so it seems to me that such a project can not last long
This is a wrong conclusion. Despite the fact that the project was not edited on the github, it does not mean that it was not edited at all!
Software changes in any case are made on the local device, but if the developer makes a public project such as this one - he needs to report on the work done, and, as far as possible, fill the code with the github
Are you saying that here is the case when the developer lazily upload changes to the github?
He wants to say that developers do not change anything and do not improve the project in any way, so it can stop functioning after a while due to vulnerabilities
And what if the developers just took care of everything and at the moment there are no vulnerabilities? with some exception this also happens, is not it?
Yes, it may be, but why in this case we can not provide a demo version of the work of the engine of the system? This would allow users to get better acquainted with the product
You should understand that in order to provide the engine for testing - you need to write a separate shell for it. Exactly for the functionality that is available at the moment
And for what we pay money? we invest in some obscure platform that abstractly should help businessmen with market analysis through machine learning
The project description is available in the white paper of the project. Read it, please, and you will not have questions about what exactly this project does. Visualization here does not hurt, I agree ..
That's it! Visualization is something that no modern project can do without. The video is of course also good, but it would be better if everyone had the opportunity to use the product
In this case, another team of developers will be able to get an open source, and redesign the project for themselves, taking away all the strong aspects from it.
April 04, 2018, 09:57:52 AM
April 04, 2018, 09:56:59 AM
April 04, 2018, 09:56:02 AM
April 04, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
Activity: 308
April 04, 2018, 09:54:16 AM
April 04, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
April 04, 2018, 09:52:48 AM
I believe that this is not a problem, because of this, too, is the salary of the engineer-developer. Competent testing includes, among other things, the need to present the product to end users
Pages:
Jump to: