Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 98. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 01:12:30 AM
A cool roadmap they got here. I'll take a look further into this project as well.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 12:57:59 AM
Mixed reviews from https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/DML
do people take ian balina serious?

Ian now passed all projects even the best ones, so means nothing. DML got rated high in many reviews - Top 1-2 for Hacked, Top 10% for Cryptobriefing, Top 5 for TheGobOne, and many more (Diddycarter, Liu's Crypto, Trackico etc.)
Activity: 13
March 18, 2018, 12:39:40 AM
There has been quite a few decentralised machine learning projects coming out lately, what makes this one stand out?

All other projects need users to upload data to somewhere else, which makes things not efficient (privacy concern, clumsiness for constantly uploading and refresh, storage spaces wasted). DML adopts on-device machine learning so no data need to be uploaded, this is a very smart design.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
March 17, 2018, 10:52:03 PM
I liked the idea so much. I see that data from each smartphone can help to change the world.
You are right. Do you think it will develop fast enough? Will it have further development?
Of course, it will. They have become a one of the most frequently discussed projects on the market. Also, they develop their project quickly. They’ve already made a prototype.
It is great Shocked!!! Where I can take a look on it?
You can find the video on their website, or on their medium account. Here is a link only for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=327&v=8lC2wldpOtU 
Thank you so much. When they gonna launch the Marketplace?
Accordingly to the roadmap, it will be launch as fast as DML token generation even will occur.  Next step will be launch of DML Protocol Gen 1 - on-device private data decentralized machine learning. It will happen in July- August.
Ok. I follow the news, cuz I like this project very much.
The project started fast, expecting the first generation of DML products, and  only a few months.
Activity: 602
March 17, 2018, 10:27:01 PM
Mixed reviews from https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/DML
do people take ian balina serious?
Activity: 126
March 17, 2018, 07:52:47 PM
I liked the idea so much. I see that data from each smartphone can help to change the world.
You are right. Do you think it will develop fast enough? Will it have further development?
Of course, it will. They have become a one of the most frequently discussed projects on the market. Also, they develop their project quickly. They’ve already made a prototype.
You can find the video on their website, or on their medium account. Here is a link only for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=327&v=8lC2wldpOtU 
Accordingly to the roadmap, it will be launch as fast as DML token generation even will occur.  Next step will be launch of DML Protocol Gen 1 - on-device private data decentralized machine learning. It will happen in July- August.
Ok. I follow the news, cuz I like this project very much.
Activity: 210
March 17, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
Activity: 31
March 17, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

Thanks for the video, hadn't seen this and it is exactly the extra info I was looking for.
March 17, 2018, 07:40:36 PM
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
Hello,

Decentralized Machine Learning has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/decentralized-machine-learning/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 31
March 17, 2018, 07:39:29 PM
There has been quite a few decentralised machine learning projects coming out lately, what makes this one stand out?
March 17, 2018, 07:32:17 PM
March 17, 2018, 07:27:21 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 07:25:02 PM
agree with you, they are seriously to developed this project and already compete with other projects
certainly not easy and need to work hard to achieve real success, the participants must also be consistent in supporting this project
March 17, 2018, 07:19:38 PM
March 17, 2018, 07:13:18 PM
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 07:07:57 PM
It has a great potential. If platform uses a big amount of data, it can be used not only for decentralized machine learning.
What do you mean? DML can have another purpose?
Why not? Other kinds of apps or programs can also use the same DML platform in applying the untapped data and idle processing power of those connected devices.
Wow. I haven’t even thought about it. If the platform can do this, it can also connect billions of devices all over the world and make them able to communicate with each other.
This connected web can help to create more target apps or something even more useful. I hope developers will be working in this direction.
March 17, 2018, 07:06:43 PM
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 07:01:13 PM
It has a great potential. If platform uses a big amount of data, it can be used not only for decentralized machine learning.
Why not? Other kinds of apps or programs can also use the same DML platform in applying the untapped data and idle processing power of those connected devices.
Wow. I haven’t even thought about it. If the platform can do this, it can also connect billions of devices all over the world and make them able to communicate with each other.
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 06:55:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: