Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 101. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 08:01:33 AM
The developers of this project really plan to use mobile devices for computing?
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 07:53:17 AM
I really like how the project team is going to support a different contribution to its platform from the outside.
What do you mean?
I'm talking about attracting developers to improve their platform. The open source code will allow many developers to work on this project and make their own improvements.
And what profit from this? I understand that open source code gives such opportunities, but what's the point of me doing this? Algorithms of machine learning is a rather complex system, I do not want to develop this for free.
So time in this is the feature. You do not have to do this for free, the project team will encourage all initiatives to improve its platform.
In this case, this is an interesting proposal. But I do not understand the details of how all this will be realized and how they will encourage such people.
You mean exactly the details of how this will be technically realized?
Yes, I'm talking about this. As they are going to take into account all the changes and reward users, so that there are no errors with this.
Well, I think it's too early to discuss the technical details and features of this. You can return to this issue after the release of the first beta version of the software product.
Probably you're right. But in any case, I agree that this is a great solution. This will allow for a thorough and in-depth audit of its platform. And this is very important in order to achieve the stability of its system in the future.
Activity: 364
March 17, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
I really like how the project team is going to support a different contribution to its platform from the outside.
What do you mean?
I'm talking about attracting developers to improve their platform. The open source code will allow many developers to work on this project and make their own improvements.
And what profit from this? I understand that open source code gives such opportunities, but what's the point of me doing this? Algorithms of machine learning is a rather complex system, I do not want to develop this for free.
So time in this is the feature. You do not have to do this for free, the project team will encourage all initiatives to improve its platform.
In this case, this is an interesting proposal. But I do not understand the details of how all this will be realized and how they will encourage such people.
Yes, I'm talking about this. As they are going to take into account all the changes and reward users, so that there are no errors with this.
Well, I think it's too early to discuss the technical details and features of this. You can return to this issue after the release of the first beta version of the software product.
March 17, 2018, 07:39:36 AM
What do you mean?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 06:11:49 AM
Does anyone who participates in the project already work in the bonus program? I'm very interested, I also want to start promoting the project

What are you talking about? What is a bouncy program? I do not understand what do you mean. Is it the distribution of tokens? Are you talking about this?

Yes, it's about this, that for promoting the project in social networks, you can receive coins of the project and then exchange or sell them

As far as I know, but the project has not started this program. And when it is available - is unknown. Ochean sorry

How so?! I wanted to participate and help the project, but the program is not yet available. Very bad. I think that the team needs to run the program as soon as possible

I agree that the launch of this program is very important in the development of the project. It is necessary that people recognize the project, new investors come. All this will contribute to a good development

But when do you think there will be news on this? Is there any guesswork or can there be some kind of information?

Unfortunately I do not know when the project, the project team, is aimed at launching the program. This question is not the first time raised here. People are interested. It is important

In general, it remains only to wait for news from the team. I hope that soon they will be available to the community. That will be good news
March 17, 2018, 07:38:49 AM
What do you mean?
March 17, 2018, 07:34:34 AM
What do you mean?
March 17, 2018, 05:57:04 AM
Does anyone who participates in the project already work in the bonus program? I'm very interested, I also want to start promoting the project

What are you talking about? What is a bouncy program? I do not understand what do you mean. Is it the distribution of tokens? Are you talking about this?

Yes, it's about this, that for promoting the project in social networks, you can receive coins of the project and then exchange or sell them

As far as I know, but the project has not started this program. And when it is available - is unknown. Ochean sorry

How so?! I wanted to participate and help the project, but the program is not yet available. Very bad. I think that the team needs to run the program as soon as possible

I agree that the launch of this program is very important in the development of the project. It is necessary that people recognize the project, new investors come. All this will contribute to a good development

But when do you think there will be news on this? Is there any guesswork or can there be some kind of information?
March 17, 2018, 07:24:07 AM
What do you mean?
March 17, 2018, 07:21:59 AM
What do you mean?
March 17, 2018, 05:50:51 AM

March 17, 2018, 07:20:40 AM
What do you mean?
March 17, 2018, 07:19:30 AM
What do you mean?
March 17, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

March 17, 2018, 07:19:13 AM
Activity: 190
Merit: 12
March 17, 2018, 07:13:36 AM
I think the created ecosystem of machine learning will be an excellent place for the development of the intellectual community and smart technologies, and thanks to the decentralized system, it will become a generally accessible and convenient environment around the world. Successes to the DML team and all support!
March 17, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 07:01:06 AM
Roadmap is clear and I really like those smiling and happy faces of team members
Those people are happy to create future, I always appreciate this approach
Following. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 07:00:48 AM
And what about the algorithms of machine learning?
What exactly do you mean, I do not understand what you're talking about
Well, I understand that the idea of the platform is that users are granted access to the computational fluidity of the system, in order that they use the technology of machine learning in their own needs. But what about the algorithms? customers will need to develop these algorithms by themselves?
Well, in general there are several options. For example, use already ready algorithms or develop the necessary algorithms on their own. You can also hire a team that does this for you. All these features will be available in the Marketplace
That is, within the framework of this project, the store of services will also be implemented?
if I understand everything correctly, yes, that's it.
This is very impressive, we get not only a platform, but also opportunities to realize the potential of this platform. It is very convenient and correct.
That's it. Therefore, I am interested in this project. This is why he interested me as an investor. Wink
Have you already invested some money in this project? Can you tell us the details and details of this?
Not really. I filled out the form on the website and so far I'm waiting.
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 06:57:59 AM
And what about the algorithms of machine learning?
What exactly do you mean, I do not understand what you're talking about
Well, I understand that the idea of the platform is that users are granted access to the computational fluidity of the system, in order that they use the technology of machine learning in their own needs. But what about the algorithms? customers will need to develop these algorithms by themselves?
Well, in general there are several options. For example, use already ready algorithms or develop the necessary algorithms on their own. You can also hire a team that does this for you. All these features will be available in the Marketplace
That is, within the framework of this project, the store of services will also be implemented?
if I understand everything correctly, yes, that's it.
This is very impressive, we get not only a platform, but also opportunities to realize the potential of this platform. It is very convenient and correct.
That's it. Therefore, I am interested in this project. This is why he interested me as an investor. Wink
Have you already invested some money in this project? Can you tell us the details and details of this?
Pages:
Jump to: