Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ♤ DeckSwap - Deck Marketplace for Digital Card Games ♤ - page 2. (Read 1587362 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 19
Hello! During bounty how can i withdraw tokens to my wallet? If i have for example 2000 tokens. I like your ico, good luck!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
We are happy to announce the Contract address:

Thanks everybody for the support so far, less than 4 days left until the sale starts!
DeckSwap
DeckSwap is a marketplace for the buying and selling of deck guides for popular online card games.

Website   |   Whitepaper   |   Github   |
Slack   |   Discord   |   Twitter   |   Reddit  

Notice: I am posting on behalf of the DeckSwap team. I am not related to the team in any capacity.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to their official Bitcointalk account: DeckSwap

hi
may i use PPC networks like bidvertiser and adult PPC too to promote your bounty please?
thanks

Your description indicates that you could be violating our terms, please read them in depth at https://deckswap.com/bounty, specifically " (ii) clicks solicited or impressions generated by payment of money, false representation, or requests for end users to click on links or take other actions".
Just went on the site to check my bounty token balance only to see that whoever running this thing decided to reduce the reward of clicks by 66%, from 30 per to 10... Now I can see you guys reducing all NEW clicks starting the 12th of October but penalizing your early supporters by 66%? Thats appalling, completely lost faith in the project when I saw that. Ive spent hours upon hours promoting this ICO trying to help you guys out and thats the thanks I, as well as the countless others involved, get? Wow, just wow. If something isn't done about this I will without a doubt rescind the investment I had planned on submitting to help push this project forward.

Hey Gymshark, don't worry about this, we were updating our estimate calculation and for about an hour or two we had had the wrong estimate (it was marking all clicks as 10, not just the ones after Oct 12th), please check back on the site for the correct estimate.

We will make sure this kind of thing won't happen again.

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Just went on the site to check my bounty token balance only to see that whoever running this thing decided to reduce the reward of clicks by 66%, from 30 per to 10... Now I can see you guys reducing all NEW clicks starting the 12th of October but penalizing your early supporters by 66%? Thats appalling, completely lost faith in the project when I saw that. Ive spent hours upon hours promoting this ICO trying to help you guys out and thats the thanks I, as well as the countless others involved, get? Wow, just wow. If something isn't done about this I will without a doubt rescind the investment I had planned on submitting to help push this project forward.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
DeckSwap supporting how much multi-language?
Activity: 7
Joined bounty, let's see what happens.
bounty on hold.whats this Huh

The bounty is back up now.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
bounty on hold.whats this Huh
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
looks great project will join bounty Smiley
Activity: 47
DeckSwap
DeckSwap is a marketplace for the buying and selling of deck guides for popular online card games.

Website   |   Whitepaper   |   Github   |
Slack   |   Discord   |   Twitter   |   Reddit  

Notice: I am posting on behalf of the DeckSwap team. I am not related to the team in any capacity.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to their official Bitcointalk account: DeckSwap

hi
may i use PPC networks like bidvertiser and adult PPC too to promote your bounty please?
thanks
Activity: 47
i will join the bounty now
Activity: 692
Merit: 100
Ill give it a try... Go for the Bounty  Wink Wink
Creating a solution to a problem people did not even realize existed if good.
But your target demographic is so small and you are adding in crypto into the mix this will also alienate a large portion of that user base.
The platform seems good but I do not see why it needs it's own token.

also I see a potential problem

How will you stop people from buying 1 copy of the top deck seller's content and then re-releasing them out to the public
Or worse just re-selling them at a lower rate.

I personally think you should have a on website token that rewards users that they can redeem for currency/giftcards later
People of this demographic are more used to "Points" if you over encumber them with Crypto jargon they will just avoid the site I think.

I guess if you do the website elegantly only the people who know what crypto is will have to deal with that part of it.

Hi Rune,

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback, I'd like to address some of your points.

People stealing content is something that will come up, but we have some mechanisms planned that will greatly reduce it. To sell a deck a user will have to link their account, once their account is linked purchasers will be able to see their rank. It takes hundreds even thousands of hours to reach a high rank in these games (we anticipate most people selling to be in the top 10%), which will outweigh the benefit of stealing content. We will also scan all user content for duplicates and deal with it on a case by case basis. Content theft is a big deal and we will make sure it is as hard as possible to get away with it.

Your point about the demographic being averse to crypto is valid. What we've done to combat this is incentivize content creation, and the linking of accounts by giving new users Deck Coin for these actions. This kind of coin distribution ensures many users will have a small amount to learn and use the platform. It will also be hard to cheat for these coins because leveling up in these games takes a lot of time (or electricity if they are botting accounts).

The creation of our own token also greatly helps introduce users to crypto. We can more easily sponsor tournaments and reward users for posting content. Instead of introducing a card game player to Ethereum, which might not be useful to them beyond our platform, we can introduce them to Deck Coin, which has more clear and understandable use case.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond with questions. If my answers were not clear or did not address your points completely I'd be more than happy to discuss further.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Creating a solution to a problem people did not even realize existed if good.
But your target demographic is so small and you are adding in crypto into the mix this will also alienate a large portion of that user base.
The platform seems good but I do not see why it needs it's own token.

also I see a potential problem

How will you stop people from buying 1 copy of the top deck seller's content and then re-releasing them out to the public
Or worse just re-selling them at a lower rate.

I personally think you should have a on website token that rewards users that they can redeem for currency/giftcards later
People of this demographic are more used to "Points" if you over encumber them with Crypto jargon they will just avoid the site I think.

I guess if you do the website elegantly only the people who know what crypto is will have to deal with that part of it.
Activity: 16
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
i checked the project, the demo website and ... disappointing. a lot of work ahead of you. anyway, good luck sir
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Our bounty program is live, view our thread here:
DeckSwap Bounty Program

not open bounty translation dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Answer please whether BOUNTY CHAMPAIGN will be held and where is the registration form?
Thanks and Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: