Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ♤ DeckSwap - Deck Marketplace for Digital Card Games ♤ - page 3. (Read 1587362 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
the card game industry is one of the projects that have the potential to succeed with 70% distributed for token sales, I think this project will grow fast, I will see the progress of this trhead, hopefully run well

Thank you Adarwis for the kind words. We are very optimistic about the token sale as well!
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
the card game industry is one of the projects that have the potential to succeed with 70% distributed for token sales, I think this project will grow fast, I will see the progress of this trhead, hopefully run well
Our bounty program is live, view our thread here:
DeckSwap Bounty Program
We've updated the purchasing power of ETH and the bonus structure for the sale. Both of these changes lower the market cap.

A New conversion rate of:
1 ETH = 28,000 DEK

Bonus Structure:
Oct. 24 - 31: 40%
Nov. 1 - 7: 20%
Nov. 8 - 14: 10%
Nov. 15 - 24: 0%

These changes can be found live on our site, deckswap.com
Deckswap is marketplace for purchase item game using cryptocurrency ?
allocation for promoting DEK 25% this budget for pay advertisement or bounty campaign sir ?
any demo sir for test this platform, i do not like card games but if this project has a big investment value maybe I will support it

We have built a demo for one of the games that we will support during launch.

The site is: https://gwent.io

Gwent.io, tracks user ranks and their decks. And consistently updates player rankings each day.

Gwent.io is not a direct demo in that you cannot purchase/sell decks. The core competencies are there, including player deck and rank tracking.

Gwent.io serves as the proof of concept for this project.

Also to answer your other question, yes a bounty program is coming soon I will post in this thread when it launches
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
It will be better for the developer to show their working ALpha platform and lets see how this work, the idea to me need more convincing to attract huge interest
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Deckswap is marketplace for purchase item game using cryptocurrency ?
allocation for promoting DEK 25% this budget for pay advertisement or bounty campaign sir ?
any demo sir for test this platform, i do not like card games but if this project has a big investment value maybe I will support it
hi dev. we have masternode?

Thanks for the question.
The masternode is not complete, but will be soon. I will let you know when it's on the blockchain and update the thread.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I think that more work has to be done on this project. But this is my opinion.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
hi dev. we have masternode?
Im the community manager for this project, I'll be monitoring the thread if any questions come up!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Hi, julerz12

Please, fix the image code
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
DeckSwap
DeckSwap is a marketplace for the buying and selling of deck guides for popular online card games.

Website   |   Whitepaper   |   Github   |
Slack   |   Discord   |   Twitter   |   Reddit  

Notice: I am posting on behalf of the DeckSwap team. I am not related to the team in any capacity.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to their official Bitcointalk account: DeckSwap
Pages:
Jump to: