Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 29. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.

This I think is a very great Idea. I mean, drones with the right sizes can go through many different routes and obstacles that can make following those on the move criminals a whole lot easier and makes catching them even more faster which can lessen the casualties that may come.
DEEP AERO is now a member of the Global UTM Association (GUTMA),

https://i2.wp.com/gutma.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/gutma-system-banner_s.png?w=1080&ssl=1

a non-profit consortium of worldwide Unmanned Aircraft Systems Traffic Management (UTM) stakeholders. Its purpose is to foster the safe, secure and efficient integration of drones in national airspace systems. Its mission is to support and accelerate the transparent implementation of globally interoperable UTM systems.

https://gutma.org/full-members/

Wow, Deep Aero being a member of the global utm association is such a great news. What the GUTMA is such a great association working for a great cause. I believe that what they are pushing will be the  one to determine our future and various fields. This project is really going in the right direction.
Activity: 31
All tokens for Airdrops and Bounty will be released 15 days after the ICO gets over.

Wow! That's great to know that the tokens will be given after 15 days! I am so excited for the success of the deep aero project! I cannot wait to see tgem reaching the hard cap!

I believe that it really is. I too am very excited for this project and really anticipating for the success because I am sure that it is bound to come considering the concept of this project. So to all supporters, see you on the moon.
Activity: 98
DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.
i cant wait to see more brilliant idea of deep aero project,, flying cars may sounds belong to science fiction technology seems to have brought them closer to reality, potentially helping to create a faster, cheaper, cleaner, safer, and more integrated transportation system.
Well i hope that deep aero will soon be accepted their project aroun the world, and it will be accepted in every country where they are want to launch their project because all written in their platform is a big help to the human being.

Deep Aero whitepaper is pretty solid and most of the content is realistically possible to achieve. For the long time, this is only the time I read a quality whitepaper. Supporting the Deep Aero is like supporting the future mode of transportation: efficient and cheaper.

The drones needed the permission of the government for them to operate for security purposes because other people might possibly use the product of deep aero which are the drones for their illegal businees of unhumane purpose.
Activity: 29
The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

im just worried if how they can do cargo delivery or calamity rescue if the drone can run only for 30 minutes, they will need many drones to use alternately so that it can be done. And for the passenger drone I think will definitely the answer for all the commuters facing the same problem everyday, stress and bothered by the traffic... Again the idea is very interesting but how they can cater all commuters if the passenger drone can bring or ride two person at a time, another important question is how much will be the cost to ride to a passenger drone? Because if the price is very expensive i think it will not be bitten by many commuters especially those budgeted people...

drone might never be used as a public transport for regular commuters, the cost of travel is very expensive and the need for a licensed drone operator is needed. traffic on land is bad enough, lets not bring it up in the air. it would be awful to see a drone stuck in air traffic then battery drained then crashed in the middle of a land traffic.

Using drone for transporting human I think is still very expensive. In comparison to normal land vehicle maybe drones cost maybe still ahead by large gap. But if the Project proponent will able to minimize the cost then high probability of success in ICO.

That's right i think that the drones can possibly be a source of transportation
but it is costly and also there will be a long period of time for it to be passed and also a major testing if the drones are safe however for me it is more better that the drones will use only as a transportation for cargo and deliveries.
I am new to the crypto currency industry and I have to say, I always thought that all the cryptos in this industry are all like bitcoins and are just for the purpose of being used as a currency online but I was so wrong. To my surprise, there are innovative projects like this one that solves problems in the real world and gives true help. I now understand why a lot of people invest in this industry(of course aside from the great amounts of profits one can get). I think this is not a shit coin because it really has a great thing behind it. I am eager to hear more about this project in the coming weeks and months.

Yes, you are right! There are so many innovative projects related to Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency. Now that we are in the Digital Era, the impossible things yesterday are possible things today. People invest because they believe that these projects will become successful and will help humankind in their daily life.

Well I suppose you are right, people will always want to make everything easier and this industry as a whole gives a huge variety of solutions for various problems that we currently have in the real world, specially like this project right here that can really change our world for the better. And when you have people who want solutions for problems in both the real world and this industry then people making solutions for these problems, we can really be able to expect a lot of money being involved.

Deep Aero marketing strategy is very basic. Their main focus is customer solutions. In this case the problems we encountered in transportation. This is why success of this project is not far from attainment. Many out there wants to Deep Aero to succeed because of its promise to help the lives of the people.
Activity: 126
FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

https://i.imgur.com/05JKfcj.png

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
oh finally something interesting in this project so we don't need battery in the future, though we have solar panels to use to maintain the batterly life of the drones. In China they have alot of solar panels and their solar capacity was to grow to 1,800 MW by 2020. I'm hoping that neigboring countries could do the same thing so we can conserve energy in the future and to help the mother nature.

Hey bro! The article does not talk about battery life extension instead, it tells how Xcel Energy (Power Supply Company) will pilot the drone (BVLOS) to the 20 miles away from Denver airport. It talks about the expansion of drone to the entire world and it is good to see how the Deep Aero ICO chose a good project that they will launck for the community.

The integration of the block chain technology to the deep.aero project and the advancements of the deep Aero's product which are the drones makes the project more innovative and accessibleto the people.
Activity: 28
I think this project will take more years before it materializes. First of all, this technology will cause deliveryman to lose their jobs if businesses will decide to shift in using delivery drones. This will put pressure on our government to create another job opportunities for those who lose their jobs. This technology might have good advantages but this will cost us a lot, not only to the company itself but also to the government and to the people as well.

Deep Aero will take more time to materialize not because some segment of work will be outdated but because of the drone technology available here today. Battery issues are the main concerns because as of the moment flying time of drones is limited hours only.
Merit: 2
In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 

where did you get that drones can plant seeds?
drones can have the capability to make seed rain in particular land area but not to plant.
it will be use to survey a land that will be good to fit for agricultural project and surveillance.

That's right that is the role of the deep aero's product to tge agriculture and deep aero will not forget the agricultural thing because as our society mdernized we need crops for us to.survive.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

This is not true.
traffic monitoring is all about CCTV now, and it is working great.
now that DRONES were launch we are now engaged to a new system.
HELICOPTER + CCTV = drones.
this is the real world now.
Activity: 80
Quote from: Article of Deep Aero

This is what I want to know, how does Deep Aero used drone in terms of healthcare?  Are you like mine, who also think on how drones are applicable in medical institution?

Well, the article might answer our question. Drone can be a service in order to transfer medicine and pharmaceutical drugs from one place to another. It really helps for the community who are far from the center of industry. In my country, many indigenous people are died because there are only limited drugs available to their hospital. Many people are suffering from sickness because they don't have enough money to go outside of their province. In short, people needs medicines but how it will be delivered if the land transporation is not available. We need a transportation like drones in order to transfer the medicines from one another.

This is brilliant, there are many places that is really far, not just that.
most of them are reachable through boats or planes.
Drones can make life easier. deliveries can arrive much faster.
medical help really needs to some places all over the world.
Aside from that, passenger drones can also help people with disability or people in an emergency situation to transport to the nearest ospital in their area. Rural areas need drones than people in urban areas because transportation is too hassle. So, I think Deep Aero should access to all parts of the world.

This will be a great development if passenger drones will be available in my country. I do believe however that a Drone Bus will be more cost efficient to use than a 2 sitter passenger drone.
Activity: 83
I am a drone fanatic, i am using this to cover some videos and take pictures of awesome view in different places.
i also use this in my business with photoshoots and prenup weddings.
but as reading this project, never realize that this will be a big impact in agriculture.
now i want to explore more use of this.

That's right the drones will help the givernment on finding the hide out of the terrorists,
these means that the drone that were being created by the deep areo will help them to find out th place of the terrorist and help them to seize the tbad people.
Maybe it can help our soldier to monitor and surveillance the place where terrorists are but only to give idea which place they're hiding because most of the time they are using camouflage and hiding in the forest and mountains that don't have any signal to operate drones... But also i read in the internet that there's a kind of drones that can last up to 23 hours and have wide range signal coverage to perform even in the forest and mountains...

Yes this can be done by soldiers and likewise the terrorist. I have seen it in the news here in my country where a known terrorist attack was shown using Drones to monitor military activity.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

Most countries are not using helicopter anymore!
CCTV is much better to have now and they are using it.
not just monitoring the traffic but even record violations and accidents.
Activity: 80
Good news guys!
This is the news of the official telegram of Deep Aero.

Quote from: Deep Aero
DEEP AERO (DRONE), ERC-20 standard token, has been listed on the Exrates exchange! Start trading and make profit right now!
http://exrates.me

What can you say about the news? Well, it is good to see how this project really works. I do not yet seen this exchange but hopefully, it is good as other exchange too. Because there are new existing exchange that has bugs and delay of transaction.

Really? The website of this exchange does not working at my system. I don't know why, but for sure that exchange has bug right now. But eventhough I cannot see the Deep Aero Token listed on that exchange, I think it is just a plan of deep aero team since the token sale is not yet ending. Hm. I think I should keep always an eye with this project because anytime, it will become successful!
Nope, there are no bugs in the exchange. I think you have just a slow internet, that's why you can access to the site. Try to sort your settings a little and you will see that the exchange is currently running. You can ses the Deep Aero token inside the ETH markets and DRONE is the token symbol. Right now, there is no market cap since it was newly updated and there are no yet trading history.
Definitely! He had only a slow connection because even I, I saw the Drone in this exchange. Yet, there are no history but after the token sale, it will start to have market capacity. And those who bought their tokens during crowdsale can trade their coins but in my case, I will not do that, since deep aero will grow more in the future.
I just want to ask, why there are project that listed in exchange ahead of their token sale while some projects have too long time before it will listed in exchange?

Wow, this is a nice development. I do hope that Deep Aero succeeds in its endeavor. Good luck to the Drone People. I am looking forward to see all of your projects implemented. I do hope you can bring Passenger Drones in my country even just for amusement. I believe it will be a thrilling experience.
Activity: 83
crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.

That is why regulation should be made in the use of Drones in the future. Although it will be difficult to implement particularly on small drones but not impossible for Bigger Drones like the proposed Passenger Drones and Cargo Drones.
In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 

where did you get that drones can plant seeds?
drones can have the capability to make seed rain in particular land area but not to plant.
it will be use to survey a land that will be good to fit for agricultural project and surveillance.

As per my own opinion the government can prevent the terrorists to use drones on their plans by implementing to guve permit or license to the people who wants to buy drones or operate drones.
Forgive me but i don't think i have read about drones of deep aero will plant seeds, it ridiculous or not serious thing to do by drones.. Maybe they will distribute and collect information from the farm but not actual planting, and to think drones have no hands to do it  Roll Eyes
I am a drone fanatic, i am using this to cover some videos and take pictures of awesome view in different places.
i also use this in my business with photoshoots and prenup weddings.
but as reading this project, never realize that this will be a big impact in agriculture.
now i want to explore more use of this.

That's right the drones will help the givernment on finding the hide out of the terrorists,
these means that the drone that were being created by the deep areo will help them to find out th place of the terrorist and help them to seize the tbad people.
Maybe it can help our soldier to monitor and surveillance the place where terrorists are but only to give idea which place they're hiding because most of the time they are using camouflage and hiding in the forest and mountains that don't have any signal to operate drones... But also i read in the internet that there's a kind of drones that can last up to 23 hours and have wide range signal coverage to perform even in the forest and mountains...
This is amazing innovation invention powered by AI and blockchain technology today with deep aero the future of transportaion will make easy to access the future through mobility and people help to commute faster regarding to their destination compared to other traditional aircraps,deep aero will also low risk for transit location,and I hope this project will success because drone well fully equipped regarding for activity.

it will not be easy and we need to wait longer for those passenger drones.
as we all know like helicopter they should have helipad same as airplanes that needed airports.
passenger drones need permits and licence and also need to have proper landing area.
Yes i think it will be very difficult for the deep aero to establish this colossal project, they need a lot of research and development before it became fully operational...  i remember when i read their white paper and it said that deep aero drone cargo will come out on 2019 and by January 2020 the deep aero passenger will follow...
Activity: 34
 I wish I had the same sources that can keep me updated for great projects such as this one. Anyways, I think that everyone who saw this project are really very excited just like you and me. This project is the next uber for moon trip, don't miss it.
Activity: 266
Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

They can be used also as traffic surveillance camera. Since traditional tech for traffic surveillance is in a fixed location, we cannot guarantee that they are efficient. With the use of drones, it can provide useful information over space.

i do believe deep aero want a new tecnology in a better way.
but i just want to correct you @LeeMiinHoo!
CCTV are in fixed area but they are making sure that there will be no blind area which they make sure that everything can be seen.
they also have 24/7 operation which drones can't do.
how can a drone monitor the road day and night if its power can only last less than one hour?

CCTV = this one is fixed and can works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
it is all over the cities and if you will connect all of them you can't hide from it.

drones = it can last minutes or an hour, but you can use it to monitor the roads from mountains and rural area which CCTV are not available.

Crimes are rampant nowadays, we cannot avoid to have accidents and crimes specially, in a city. That is the reason why CCTV is needed by the community.
CCTV can monitor events anytime. Unfortunately, CCTV cameras is hackable. I am also an installer of CCTV and I know that it can intercept using the internet only. I hope deep aero will give us solution in this matter.
Pages:
Jump to: