Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 31. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
read a few days ago that soon someone would create a company like this.... i was super excited, didnt even remember at the time it could come from crypto. well done. will watch.

Wow, I wish I had the same sources that can keep me updated for great projects such as this one. Anyways, I think that everyone who saw this project are really very excited just like you and me. This project is the next uber for moon trip, don't miss it.
Activity: 112
In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 

where did you get that drones can plant seeds?
drones can have the capability to make seed rain in particular land area but not to plant.
it will be use to survey a land that will be good to fit for agricultural project and surveillance.

As per my own opinion the government can prevent the terrorists to use drones on their plans by implementing to guve permit or license to the people who wants to buy drones or operate drones.
Activity: 28
I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

the invention is really good but not enough and need a major upgrade.
they want to use this for search and rescue but the battery life will not be enough.
they need to focus now on how they can give a service that can last more than an hour.

They need to have Battery Saver or any wireless charging material in order for the drones to have a longer time. If drones can fly atleast 3 to 4 hours then the people really satisfy it. The purpose of drone is to cover events specially those important moments that come to us.
Drones need to span their life and Deep Aero will do their best to extend the battery life of drones!

I think that the Battery technology will be improved in the future to support the Drone Technology. Currently we have seen how Solar Technology has been widely accepted and used in every country and how the cost of Solar Panel become more affordable due to the increase in production. Similarly Drone Technology will improved in time.

Battery issue would be the biggest concern in operation of drones. In line with this I think project proponent of Deep Aero will focus on developing more the battery capacity. The 25% fund that will be collected in ICO will be spending in research and development including the battery issues.
Activity: 29
As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.

that's a normal things to happen in this industry because this is business world. Perhaps, in the near future drone I think will become trend too in

terms of transportation or aircraft travel especially in time of calamities it will be helpful for sure.
Its true and it depends from the government if what, where, when and how they will allow drone to operate in their country, whether its business or personal use and all have attached limits and rules...
I think governments need to accept the reality that technologies has a big help on their society to make a lives of every individual will continue and to make their works easily and less time consumed. Deep Aero has a project whereas the drones is needed, and if all countries accept it i am sure that they don’t regret why they adapt it.

I think most of governments are open to accepting development most especially in transportation sectors granting that safety of the general public is assured. Maybe in this stage of drone technology the sentiment of most of the politician is currently study the feasibility of the usage of drone. But I am confident that as years go by drone will be the future of transportation.
Activity: 31
Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

This is true but a continuous monitoring using drone at this time is not feasible due to the short battery life. Its better to use CCTVs with high definition cameras. Visual monitoring using cctvs and drones is just one aspect of traffic management. The national and local government will really need to have a proper plan to address issues like traffic.

Even the helicopters during the old times of monitoring the traffic have limited time of surveillance. On the other hand CCTV could be a good replacement in monitoring the roads but installing it could also be expensive and limited only to some area. In conclusion Deep Aero would be the most logical thing to use to monitor the traffic.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
DEEP AERO collaborated with GOLDEN SMOPHY

More: https://bit.ly/2KBgnP4

This is a good news to partner with GOLDEN SMOPHY to boost their token sale and gather more people to subscribe to their project
incoming plans and innovations that will lead this Drone company will have.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.

I strong agree on this drone being used by military force and police men it can enhance the car chase and it can be easily monitor and track the assailant on the road with its live coverage of the camera being used in the drones.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

This is true but a continuous monitoring using drone at this time is not feasible due to the short battery life. Its better to use CCTVs with high definition cameras. Visual monitoring using cctvs and drones is just one aspect of traffic management. The national and local government will really need to have a proper plan to address issues like traffic.

If Deep Aero team will have a solution to the current battery state of the drones and prolong its flight time it can be easily used on many things and can continuously monitor traffic and give live updates to the system.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
When I hear DRONES I stick to my mind this only for taking pictures and videos and only for fun nothing less,

but as I read in white paper I can believe there so many uses of this like agriculture,delivery of goods, security and surveillance,construction,emergency response and so on.

but what DEEP AERO want to do to make it useful thing for many aspects.

Actually we are on the same page mate, that's what I've been thinking about too, but when I read their whitepaper it is all about the service of

transportation using drone technology, from the cargo@passengers and the market place as well. I guess in the near future they can think more

good things though this one was already good and great idea.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
DEEP AERO collaborated with GOLDEN SMOPHY

More: https://bit.ly/2KBgnP4
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.
i cant wait to see more brilliant idea of deep aero project,, flying cars may sounds belong to science fiction technology seems to have brought them closer to reality, potentially helping to create a faster, cheaper, cleaner, safer, and more integrated transportation system.
Well i hope that deep aero will soon be accepted their project aroun the world, and it will be accepted in every country where they are want to launch their project because all written in their platform is a big help to the human being.

Deep Aero whitepaper is pretty solid and most of the content is realistically possible to achieve. For the long time, this is only the time I read a quality whitepaper. Supporting the Deep Aero is like supporting the future mode of transportation: efficient and cheaper.

I would definitely agreed on you to that things dude. Because once you read and understand the content value of the whitepaper of Deep Aero  

all was in there everything are complete details. Particularly the different usages of deep aero was in there too.
Activity: 96
Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.

that's a normal things to happen in this industry because this is business world. Perhaps, in the near future drone I think will become trend too in

terms of transportation or aircraft travel especially in time of calamities it will be helpful for sure.
copper member
Activity: 196
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 10
Activity: 130
Good news guys!
This is the news of the official telegram of Deep Aero.

Quote from: Deep Aero
DEEP AERO (DRONE), ERC-20 standard token, has been listed on the Exrates exchange! Start trading and make profit right now!
http://exrates.me

What can you say about the news? Well, it is good to see how this project really works. I do not yet seen this exchange but hopefully, it is good as other exchange too. Because there are new existing exchange that has bugs and delay of transaction.

Really? The website of this exchange does not working at my system. I don't know why, but for sure that exchange has bug right now. But eventhough I cannot see the Deep Aero Token listed on that exchange, I think it is just a plan of deep aero team since the token sale is not yet ending. Hm. I think I should keep always an eye with this project because anytime, it will become successful!
Nope, there are no bugs in the exchange. I think you have just a slow internet, that's why you can access to the site. Try to sort your settings a little and you will see that the exchange is currently running. You can ses the Deep Aero token inside the ETH markets and DRONE is the token symbol. Right now, there is no market cap since it was newly updated and there are no yet trading history.
Really? Their exchange site is already working? Which and which tokens are listed in their exchange by the way? It means this project is slowly taking place and it is a good proof that they are nit just making good promses but they are fulfilling it.
Activity: 112
The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

As per my own opinion other people will use drones as a form of transportation because drones are more faster in delivering such products rather than the transportation over the sea.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.

Deep aero is focus on making DRONES better and more techie.
they will provide solutions on drones weaknesses.
and much better now they are including blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Correct they will make sure that using the drones to implement their project will surely accomplish without any problem and through the help of blockchain technology they will make it to become successful project. I hope that it will be implemented in many countries.

On what country do they want to implement first their project? I hope they become successful on their first mission so that they can expand to other countries and make it in the whole world. Their mission will not only help big companies, it will also help the government in some ways.
Their base country is in India. You are right, they have a noble mission and i think these can be a big help in a countriy’s improvement in economy. For sure they will be world-wide. Anyone can purchase from them online.
India is good in technology i was there with my friend and talking some ideas about the medical technology that can benefit their citizen in the future and part of that i saw Drones that they are using for carrying alot of medicine software this is just a beginning and i know they will create more drones in the future with Deep Aero that is highly recommended company.
Well, we all know that India is one of the poorest country in the world but with this new innovation, it is a good sign that they are advancing now in technology and it will be a good help to their economy to grow further. It will be a breakthrough to their economy too and will also be a big help to big industries and governments a round the globe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

I think the target market of Deep Aero now is not that what the ship cargo and the airplanes carry. Realistically, they should consider maximizing first those deliveries done locally in a certain country. You are right when you said about the comparison why people uses ship cargo versus airplane. But since they will be having continuous research and development. I am expecting that they will come up with the solution to deliver goods overseas at a cheaper price.
With ships delivery from one country to another or one island to another will take too much time. If it will be aerial it will take less time and will preserve the life of the items to be delivered earlier. Most of the time food that are transported to other countries or other cities through ships are usually the preserved canned food to be able to reach its destination with out being spoiled. Reasonable right but if we want to deliver fruits and vegetables for example, it will need only aerial transportation and drones will be the answer to this problem.
Activity: 126
I am a drone fanatic, i am using this to cover some videos and take pictures of awesome view in different places.
i also use this in my business with photoshoots and prenup weddings.
but as reading this project, never realize that this will be a big impact in agriculture.
now i want to explore more use of this.

That's right the drones will help the givernment on finding the hide out of the terrorists,
these means that the drone that were being created by the deep areo will help them to find out th place of the terrorist and help them to seize the tbad people.
Pages:
Jump to: