Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 42. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Can anyone update us about the token sale and the status of Deep Aero ICO right now. I know many of us are wanting to hear good news about the progress of this ICO because it can bring a huge ease in terms of delivery and transport of products.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

the time needed to meet all requirement might be long but if the deep aero has already given the permission to operate their drone across the country i am sure
that they will reach their success an by that time drones can help us to give security and other things.

I think not glydel1999 the deep aero team must follow the rules and regulations of the country before they can operate there.
But it will all depend on how other government or country reacts or if they will have aggreement on using drones in their respective country.
yes we need to strict the requirements and rules before they use this product,that's why let us support the project

of the deep aero for its unique flatform,  lets hope for the best...
Activity: 85
Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

This is also my hobby and I am looking forward that my hobby will somehow help other people especially in times of emergency. Drones can capture anything under the sun, especially important news. I am fond of updating people on my social media account if there's something that I know that will somehow help other people in my own little way. Some examples are about traffic update and I also updated them about an ongoing fire on a certain area so people will be aware of what is happening and at the same time if they need to reroute their ways to avoid the hassle of heavy traffic due to this incident.

This is what I like in Deep Aero the vast opportunity and application it can bring in peoples in daily life.
You  can also use Drones for a business like Photography coverage or aerial video coverage for weddings and other occassions.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

the time needed to meet all requirement might be long but if the deep aero has already given the permission to operate their drone across the country i am sure
that they will reach their success an by that time drones can help us to give security and other things.

I think not glydel1999 the deep aero team must follow the rules and regulations of the country before they can operate there.
But it will all depend on how other government or country reacts or if they will have aggreement on using drones in their respective country.
Activity: 126
Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?

I think it depends on what country will be using. And of course, the existing drones right now is not really complicated. While the drones that Deep Aero wants to build requires a deep study of cargo drones and passenger drones. I think there is no country yet using these but are planning to.
As i said working drones already using in many country for many years now, but i think the answer to my question is deep aero need a lot of requirements to fulfill before they can have a go signal... So many regulations to meet from many different countries before they can start their operations, they dont need to study cargo and passenger drones because they already did the study and research when they start to make this kind of drones, the things they need is the support from every country to start this project...

that's right before a certain individual can operate the drones  they must meet the requirements that the countries need as same as to the deep aero
but as per my own opinion as much as the deep aero project platform is concern to the legal uses of the products the government will let them operate it.
Yes i agree, having drone looks very difficult and complicated when im thingking all the necessary requirements and regulations to fulfill before you can have one... So i guess it will be better if we just use token to have deep aero service and not to have drone that will make us confused...
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

i think gitana wants to explain that the deep aero are selling drones as their product and if ever the drones will occur some problems in terms of its mechanical parts the deep aero has also an available spare parts.
Merit: 2

I think it depends on what country will be using. And of course, the existing drones right now is not really complicated. While the drones that Deep Aero wants to build requires a deep study of cargo drones and passenger drones. I think there is no country yet using these but are planning to.
As i said working drones already using in many country for many years now, but i think the answer to my question is deep aero need a lot of requirements to fulfill before they can have a go signal... So many regulations to meet from many different countries before they can start their operations, they dont need to study cargo and passenger drones because they already did the study and research when they start to make this kind of drones, the things they need is the support from every country to start this project...

that's right before a certain individual can operate the drones  they must meet the requirements that the countries need as same as to the deep aero
but as per my own opinion as much as the deep aero project platform is concern to the legal uses of the products the government will let them operate it.
There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...
You are right, we do not know if after this ICO sale is the project that they want to implement will surely they do because most of the project is after the end of the ICO is not doing their project, some are too long before they start, we do not know what happen then, its better to keep an eyes on it if they will implement the project.
Ah tnx for the info sir, just wonder what will be the reason why some projects will not execute after the ICO? What problem they'll encounter and why they did not find a solution for them to continue their project? Because they already did the ICO and for me there's no backing off at this stage...
Activity: 420
DEEP AERO project really is something that is worth supporting, when it comes a calamity this may help rescuing people from floods or finding people that are trapped in collapsed buildings or in mining, this is a big help to our rescue team.
I really love the thought of not having the risk of losing lives.

i agree with you jakjak000 the platform of the deep aero is very useful the drones that the deep aero will produce can help the rescuers to save lives when the calamity occurs.
i will support this kind of project because of its unique platform
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.
For me i will happy to see drones that working and helping us in many ways, it not just for a hobby because this project will definitely change our life and bring us to the future...  Im sure many of us will amaze when the deep aero start their operation, its incredible when we saw that the things human can do before will do it by the machine even better for us...
Activity: 434
Based from the Whitepaper, I see how powerful that drones can be in future. There are different usage of drones and I like the way it was discussed in the whitepaper. One of it is about agriculture. In my country, drones will become useful since our livelihood is all about agriculture. Hence, there are many pests in the farm and we need a surveillance camera to prevent the pests who ruin our crops and other plants.
It’s a big help to the agriculturists to make their work easy, like for example tracking their crops or even the tallest trees can easily see if there are pests who need to prevent by them. They can also help in their harvest time.
Yes! This project is helpful with the farmers and peasants who want to take care their plants from pests and other disastrous animal. If it will prevent some diseases to spread in a farm, the production of goods will increase also and it is needed by humanity.
Yes it should be use on Agriculture  to help the farmers and they need a long battery life for that with the innovations in the UAVs, the battery are also improving plus the battery could use sunlight to be more efficient.

But as far as I know the battery of each drone is not long last, it is usually run only for less than 20 mins if I am not mistaken. Though, if it is

improvement for reality, well this is really sounds great and big help for agriculture anyway.
There's too many thing a drone can do in the sector of agriculture where it can make an artificial rain in times of drought or even can stop a wildfire caused by a heatwave around the forest and stop its spreading quickly through drone.

That is right as a matter of fact there are some uses of deep aero  it also have the security and the surveillance use to protect the place of the consumers of the deep aero project.
That is one of the many things that the deep.aeros drone  has.

aside from the agriculture and security as a surveillance, drones also can help to reduce the traffic of the country
because drones of the deep aero project can use as a monitor on what is happening in the traffic on the road.
Activity: 66
Drones work is amazing, and the wonderful images we are able to experience, as I read in tweeter before you go in UAV business, you must be familiar with the insurance requirements, regulations, state laws and local ordinances in order to operate, first step is to participate in an aeronautical training program and prepare for the Remote Pilot Certificate. All the legal formalities are crucial for the success of the business.

Activity: 546
Merit: 24
In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 
Not just only in agriculture, drones can apply in all around. There are some circumstances that drone can be used that a man can't do. It can catch events happen in our community, it can be a bomb detonator and so on. We are now revolutionizing and deep aero wants our economy to become progressive.
Activity: 140
Deep aero project is very unique as I read in tweeter UAS & K9 Units helped to track the suspect.

The Police Department are using the UAV’s for a lot many reasons. lately, the Fremont, California Police Department deployed Drones and K9 unit to track down the suspect who escaped a multiple times.
Activity: 546
The concept and ideas are good is there any specific country they would launch this drones. I think the project is so good to be true; I’m a little bit sceptics if this ICO will prevail because for one moment I was thinking if I’m ready to allow those drones fly over my house. What if those cargos fell on my house whose responsible for the damage?
Deep Aero currently destined in India and it is planning to move it up all over the world. Aside from that, drones (BVLOS) are having a test in USA. The Xcel Energy is honoured to conduct a flight testing using this drone.

Well, I don't think it will happen. Cargo Drone will be safety as we know specially, Deep Aero avoids having casualty to the people. If there is something defect to their drones then it will become the crash of this project.
Activity: 179
Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply to the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

It can be used because drones are being available readily in the market. It is so easy to buy drones. It is very likely to be used in terrorism. But it requires technical skills to use them effectively. I believe terrorist people are already thinking about using drones in their attack. But I hope government can prevent this.

And also a vice versa.
government and and forces can fly drones in mountains and some area to look for their hide-outs.
this will be more beneficial with the government as terrorist know where are the people,
but the government forces dont know where are they exactly.
Activity: 43
In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 

where did you get that drones can plant seeds?
drones can have the capability to make seed rain in particular land area but not to plant.
it will be use to survey a land that will be good to fit for agricultural project and surveillance.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply to the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

It can be used because drones are being available readily in the market. It is so easy to buy drones. It is very likely to be used in terrorism. But it requires technical skills to use them effectively. I believe terrorist people are already thinking about using drones in their attack. But I hope government can prevent this.
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
Pages:
Jump to: