Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 43. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
After a natural or man made disaster, a drone provides a quick means to gather information, navigate debris with a portable and useful technology that doesn’t drown out cries for help, and that can be deployed by teams that are working a specific area. Equipped with high definition cameras and radars, Drones can give rescuers access to a higher field of view without the need for wasting resources on manned helicopters. And, because of their small size, they can provide a close-up view of areas where larger aerial vehicles would prove perilous or inefficient.

That's a very good statement. In addition to this, there is enough time to navigate a certain area without any hesitation that a life will be at stake. At a given time, the drone can locate a certain victim and by this method, rescuers saved a lot of time on finding large numbers of survivors and great possibility that no one will die because they are not found as quickly as possible.

Their versatility makes them easy to deploy and use in a rescue operation. Drones are very effective to use over complex areas, inaccessible and risky location. They can fly in and move around to get real-time footage of a disaster area that can be used to assess the damage.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.

This may seem nothing to some people but I agree with this one. I love capturing moments with my family and love ones. Deep Aero also has its own role for this thing to happen because they will launch the Deep Aero Drone Marketplace that will ensure the quality of drones and its related products. Quality is a priority when choosing a drone because everything it recorded is priceless and using a low-quality drone is a No-No.
I love how people will make a good content video using drones, Deep Aero can provide a high quality products that can be use on air even if we have a gloomy weather or even rainy season. I know Deep Aero Drones will be popular on its way!
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.

We are in the stage of high technology, perhaps drone in the long run will become more high tech. It is also true is a genius mind idea to use

drone on transformation such as passengers, cargo, deliver goods, and many more but the most important was it can be use anytime in

emergency purpose.

The innovation it can bring to humanity is huge not only in business industry but also in emergency response, Public monitoring and traffic monitoring and even an aerial surveillance on those hard to reach area in the province and rural area.

Not to mention that military usage of drones has become the primary use in today's world. Used as target decoys, for combat missions, research and development, and for supervision, drones have been part and parcel of the military forces worldwide. Drones will continue to be applied in various military operations due to their high convenience in reducing losses and enabling the execution of high profile and time-sensitive missions.
But are you ready for this kind of devices? Military drones are good to defend our city/country for our own sake, but if we will use that to spy other countries then it's a big no no for me. I know that a sensitive and a risky mission so they need to limit their boundaries on both countries.

I think the government knows their own boundaries and their limitations especially on the things that will create war among nations. We need drones not only it is a high-technology device but to protect our own boundaries. Some countries have limited resources especially in military intelligence and surveillance, so I think a drone is a must to somehow expand their limitations to protect their land and their people.

Deep Aero really are making ways possible to achieve many goals that every country want to achieve. I am looking forward that these things will be of great help to solve the problem about the threats of international terrorism.
Activity: 94
Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.

This may seem nothing to some people but I agree with this one. I love capturing moments with my family and love ones. Deep Aero also has its own role for this thing to happen because they will launch the Deep Aero Drone Marketplace that will ensure the quality of drones and its related products. Quality is a priority when choosing a drone because everything it recorded is priceless and using a low-quality drone is a No-No.
Activity: 133

This is also my hobby and I am looking forward that my hobby will somehow help other people especially in times of emergency. Drones can capture anything under the sun, especially important news. I am fond of updating people on my social media account if there's something that I know that will somehow help other people in my own little way. Some examples are about traffic update and I also updated them about an ongoing fire on a certain area so people will be aware of what is happening and at the same time if they need to reroute their ways to avoid the hassle of heavy traffic due to this incident.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Activity: 406
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.

We are in the stage of high technology, perhaps drone in the long run will become more high tech. It is also true is a genius mind idea to use

drone on transformation such as passengers, cargo, deliver goods, and many more but the most important was it can be use anytime in

emergency purpose.

The innovation it can bring to humanity is huge not only in business industry but also in emergency response, Public monitoring and traffic monitoring and even an aerial surveillance on those hard to reach area in the province and rural area.

Not to mention that military usage of drones has become the primary use in today's world. Used as target decoys, for combat missions, research and development, and for supervision, drones have been part and parcel of the military forces worldwide. Drones will continue to be applied in various military operations due to their high convenience in reducing losses and enabling the execution of high profile and time-sensitive missions.
But are you ready for this kind of devices? Military drones are good to defend our city/country for our own sake, but if we will use that to spy other countries then it's a big no no for me. I know that a sensitive and a risky mission so they need to limit their boundaries on both countries.
Activity: 130
Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply by the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.
For sure. There is this what they call non-pilot planes or jets some terrorist are using to spy on enemy territories and sending explosive materials to explode. They dont really state how to call it but i think these are drones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
Drones are one of the most advanced technology in today's generation and they have countless applications. For sure, in the future, they are going to be much better, so they will have even more features. The most likely thing they can do is to transport package. But do you think it is really worth the money to invest in drone delivery business?

Drones actually is not a new things in our times actually, but it just upgraded or modified on its usage, just like here on Deep Aero they

connected it on blockchain technology here in crypto currency. But lets see what it can really do in the future after their campaign finish.

From technically manning sensitive military areas to luring hobbyists throughout the world, drone technology has developed and prospered in the last few years. Individuals, commercial entities, and governments have come to realize that drones have multiple uses and more potential uses in the future.
Yea. It will not be far to happen that vehicular traffic will not just be in land but also in air. If everything needed or lets say every possible use of drones mentioned in the whitepaper will be provided and fulfilled, not just in one city in every country but everywhere, then drones will also be everywhere.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
Ok. Thanks for the information but do you think Deep Aero will be manufacturing the same kind of drone? It means this type is already in existence and in use even though it’s been mentioned in Deep Aero’s whitepaper. It only means Deep Aero will not be the first platform to have this kind.
Activity: 59
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.

everyone here see that this DEEP AERO project is great and promising.
everyone is looking forward for development for the future.
but please we all know that and kindly tell us what you really see great on the project so we can be lectured.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

Activity: 37
Hello devs, is there any  social media of this project ?

There's a bounty campaign on going on this project and you can apply to it through this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-deep-aero-ai-driven-drone-economy-on-the-blockchain-150000000-drone-3169776

They are also conducting a signature campaign there or you can subscribe in to their Telegram to know more about this project : https://t.me/deepaerodrones

the question in not about the bounty for social media.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeepAeroDrones/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones
Activity: 80
Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply by the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

Yes, not only a chance but it has actually been done. I was able to watch a news about a war against Maute Isis in the Philippines that has taken over Marawi City and according to the news the Maute Isis also uses drones to see the soldiers attacking them to help them evade the attacking military.
Here is a link for reference. http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/615099/maute-isis-bandits-launch-drone-in-marawi-amid-allahu-akbar-chants/story/

It is sad to hear that. Fortunately with Deep Aero, everything can be monitored since it will run on Artificial Intelligence network using blockchain technology. It is not the object that determines if it is good or bad bath the person who uses the object.

I agree with your statement. A car is used to go from point A to your destination point B. It is one of the most convenient  mode of transportation. A car can be used as a getaway vehicle by robbers. Bitcoin is good. ICOs are good. But some people uses ICO to take advantage of other people. Deep Aero is good, Drones are very good and I hope that people will support the project and see how good Deep Aero is.
Activity: 32
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.
i cant wait to see more brilliant idea of deep aero project,, flying cars may sounds belong to science fiction technology seems to have brought them closer to reality, potentially helping to create a faster, cheaper, cleaner, safer, and more integrated transportation system.

let us stay with drones as flying cars will be a big problem.
we have seen many road rage and uncontrollable drivers.
what will happen if the cars are flying and there will be no hi-way to follow?
i feel so bad for building owners.
Activity: 83

Yes, not only a chance but it has actually been done. I was able to watch a news about a war against Maute Isis in the Philippines that has taken over Marawi City and according to the news the Maute Isis also uses drones to see the soldiers attacking them to help them evade the attacking military.
Here is a link for reference. http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/615099/maute-isis-bandits-launch-drone-in-marawi-amid-allahu-akbar-chants/story/

It is sad to hear that. Fortunately with Deep Aero, everything can be monitored since it will run on Artificial Intelligence network using blockchain technology. It is not the object that determines if it is good or bad bath the person who uses the object.
Activity: 80

Activity: 83
Yes it is futuristic, those who can see the vision of the future will surely invest in this project. And of course if you want to have a chance in winning a Passenger Drone or a Phantom 4 pro you will invest at least 1 ETH to the project.
[/i]

I think this is not 100 pure.
Yes, everyone will see this DEEP AERO project has the potential, bot just that but GREAT POTENTIAL.
their platform and product is really capable of engaging another milestones in man-kind technology.
but that will not be the reason to invest.
people must have the money to do that. and not all of us have that.

While it is true that not all people have the money to go and invest, there are still those who have the capacity to invest and will invest in these project. Initial Coin Offering or ICO, is intended to raise the funds required to start a project. The whitepaper presents what the project is all about and marketing and advertising budget is also allocated to get more investors. Drones Technology is already in existence. What Deep Aero offers is the application of Drones to different fields and also using Artificial Intelligence in their program. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero. I myself do look forward in riding one of those passenger drones.
That's right they will need a investor or financing company that will help support this project all the way...  If im a millionaire i will gladly invest to this project because of new and hi-tech products even if there's a risk of losing and not be welcomed by other community... I would be happy if I'll see that this will be running to my country and to benifit's the future generations...

You don't  need to be a millionaire to invest in this project. 1 ETH is enough to help in contributing for the success of this project. The more people who believe in Deep Aero, the more we are getting closer to the future of Drones.
Activity: 252

emergency purpose.

Pages:
Jump to: