Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 50. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
HOW DOES THE DRONE DETECT AND DETONATE LANDMINES?

Existing drones today are equipped with GPS (Global Positioning System) which helps to determine the exact location of the drone. The drones which can detect landmines are equipped with GPR (Global Penetrating Radar) which can detect landmines buried under the ground. While millions of people died because of landmines because it was used during the war and some landmines are still on the ground right now. There is a possibility that thousands of people will die if they are not detected and detonated.

DEEP AERO project (if they designed their drones like this) makes the clearing of drones much easier, cheaper and safer.
What are the features of these drones and their functions to detect and detonate a landmine?

1. It has GPR, which can detect the landmines underneath the ground.
2. It has GPS, which can flag the location thru GPS markers.
3. It has a robot arm, which can place small detonators to detonate the landmines.

To the DEEP AERO TEAM, Kindly confirm if I am correct with the possible design of your drones. More Power!
Oh! That's nice. But how does a detonator drone costs? What if it will fail to detonate the bomb and unfortunately, drones will burst due to the explosion of landmine? Do we assure that our money will not be wasted if it will happen?
This seeking drone is helpful to the special agents such as FBI, no more agents who will sacrifice just to detonate the landmines.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.
That's how drones can do to our society. Yes we should be aware on our surroundings and Deep Aero are going to develop what we have now,and by the using AI they have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

The AI or artificial intelligence that the deep aero project has is very useful to us in monitoring the traffics in the road and for the security of our place,
and in the platform of the deep aero their drones aqcuire this artificial intelligence which can make drones more useful.in the years to come
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...
Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Activity: 354
How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .
I think so because deep aero need also to provide that spare parts so that they can easily provide if the drones uses by their project will have a problem. Deep Aero need it so that wherever they use it they will make changes as son as possible.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
/2KwarIc]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy
In my province, naive people knows that drone are just for capturing moments (e.g. taking video and photos). In fact, they don't know the real definition of drones which is, unmanned aircrafts. In fact, they don't believe me that drones can be used in transportation and can be a cargo vessel. Well, I can't imagine what they will reaction if it will be also applicable in underwater. I can't wait for this project to launch so that, I can buy drone and say to my neighbourhood that I am not spreading a hoax but merely, facts.
Just don't be a boastful with your knowledge instead, teach and share to them the Deep Aero project. For sure, your neighbours will be happy if they will read the whitepaper of this project. In addition, they might invest in this project since it was newly at their eyes.
Underwater drones can be made by Deep Aero. Just imagine, there are android phones that are water proof. For sure, Deep Aero will keep us updated regarding in the development of their products.
Nothing to be proud of, there is no reason for me to make it as my pride. I am not a boastful rather. In fact, I am sharing the Deep Aero to my community but they won't listen to me. They just think that I am just joking. Well, it is not my fault if ever they will not believe.
Yeah. Android Phones are already water resistant and it is not anymore a big deal if Deep Aero will utilize their drones and make it a water proof. Time will come, mystery under the sea will also be discovered.
No thing will become mystery anymore, people will make discoveries to unlock the conundrums of humanity.

Hey guys! Your replies caught my eyes really.

First off, underwater drones has been around for quite sometime now.  Some available for pre-order and some readily available at the market with $600 being the cheapest (which is the Fathom One). Leading in the underwater drone market is iBubble which is also the first autonomous drone built for scuba divers.  It will simply follow suit the diver to capture the dive and has a response distance of 25 meters away from the controller.

And i'm sure this type of drone did not slip from the intuitive team of Deep Aero.  I'm sure they have a use case for underwater drones too with greater industrial purpose.  Let's wait for some more updates on this.

And secondly, boast when you can, there's nothing wrong with that as long as it is backed with intelligent research, facts and reality check.
Well, as I do some research I discovered that some country already use drones for fishing only, sound ridiculous but yes it is, there are drones only for fishing, well fisherman can also be part of the platform of Deep Aero by helping humanity, not only in agriculture, in security surveillance and other purposes but also in helping fisherman to catch a big fish in a short period of time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.

All of the roles of the deep.aero project are important, and we should thank the company of the deep.aero project for creating tge drones that has so many use and very convenient to the human's safety.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

If they can only adopt what Japan to make their project possible they will surely succeed. Japan is known for its advanced technology so there is a slight adjustment they have made to make their project feasible. I think Deep Aero is still in the process of acquiring pieces of information as well as gathering funds to start this project. And besides, this is a global project so we expect that delays may occur but if all countries will cooperate, this project will definitely be a success.
Japan is known to be a digital world, Being one of the most advanced (in terms of technology) countries in the world, But  their technology leadership and relevance decline steadily as Korean and Chinese electronics manufacturers have gained so much. However If they can build one under the same contracts of Sony, Panasonic and any other Japan brands then literally this are high quality devices.
I agree that Japanese is one of the brightest star in Technology and they adopt cryptocurrency already. So i know the leadership is still there economy on there country is relatively high. Deep Aero Can manufacture a lot of products in the future and i believe on them.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

If they can only adopt what Japan to make their project possible they will surely succeed. Japan is known for its advanced technology so there is a slight adjustment they have made to make their project feasible. I think Deep Aero is still in the process of acquiring pieces of information as well as gathering funds to start this project. And besides, this is a global project so we expect that delays may occur but if all countries will cooperate, this project will definitely be a success.
Japan is known to be a digital world, Being one of the most advanced (in terms of technology) countries in the world, But  their technology leadership and relevance decline steadily as Korean and Chinese electronics manufacturers have gained so much. However If they can build one under the same contracts of Sony, Panasonic and any other Japan brands then literally this are high quality devices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

Deep Aero was a kind of business where they get a or buy a drone from the manufacturing company, therefore the'y are dealer which is Deep aero if I am

not mistaken. however, it will always be available foe sure because anyhow, they know the demand for now. So, spare parts won't be a problem also

they've already known it and prepared this things too.
They have Reliable sources of apparatus, they need a big partnership for that and i know the company will be updating us on their project time to time. As of now the demand is too low in some countries but if the government is going to require every country to use that then probably this devices could skyrocket.
Activity: 168
DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Yes that's right Deep Aero is one of the biggest Drone Economy on the blockchain and they want to promise what's written on the whitepaper, However they need to promote more their project outside this box so in the long run they won't have a problem in the future.
Activity: 518
There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.
Activity: 48
I must say the mission of DEEP AERO build an autonomous drone economy powered by AI and Blockchain. we will be completely change the urban transportation system by bringing on demand aviation and cargo delivery at your fingertips. response on the other community right now was positively giving their supporton this one. That's why i am really watching the progress of deep aero.
Activity: 51
This is amazing project the deep aero project drone i can see only in the movie but with the advancement of technology in todays modern era, the thinks of the people is impossible but the newtechnology like this drone i cant imagine that we see in the are now already here.
Activity: 27
Drones are one of the most advanced technology in today's generation and they have countless applications. For sure, in the future, they are going to be much better, so they will have even more features. The most likely thing they can do is to transport package. But do you think it is really worth the money to invest in drone delivery business?
Activity: 66
There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
This is one characteristic of a drone.

A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft is one that can hover, take off, and land vertically.

This is what we need now, a faster and reliable means of transportation for emergency personnel. I hope some government that all their doctors should own or hospitals at least own one to improve the response time to an emergency situation. DEEP AERO project has the solution to this problem. Let us support them
So in places like in cities where you can hardly find a parking space for your bicycle  Cheesy, where could passenger drones find its landing space for both take off and landing? They need to have enough space for their stations or landing points.

I think this is as simple as ABC. There's a huge difference between landing a drone and parking a bicycle. Most especially for medical emergency cases like this. They will surely provide space if they are aware that an emergency response will come. In addition to this, it will just take a couple of minutes only to get a patient or deliver an emergency personnel. If possible, there's no need to land. They have to drop the emergency and rescue personnel via safety rope, get the victim and they can go to the nearest hospital.

VTOL aircraft can take off and land almost anywhere, making them flexible just like a common helicopter. Unlike with the traditional airplane we have right now, it needs a runway for taking off and landing. That's the limitation of an airplane. But the airplane is faster than a helicopter. That is why this passenger drones will be useful because it can take off and land anywhere without the need of runaway and it can fly just as fast as an airplane.
Activity: 88
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

Activity: 32
In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

I think the sectors they would want to reach will be just about any sector possible but the first ones would be the rescues and business utilities since it is the ones that needs these types of technologies more. Even wars needs the innovation that these drones propose. I honestly think that these will be the main focus right now and the less important ones will be the curious joes out there that wanna try this new thing.

I think that it would be the profits from the real usage of the product or sales and adoption, another source would be the crypto market's price for the coin this project represents. Although I am not sure but I think those are the ones that will give the most profits needed for improvement.
Activity: 57
This is one characteristic of a drone.

A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft is one that can hover, take off, and land vertically.

This is what we need now, a faster and reliable means of transportation for emergency personnel. I hope some government that all their doctors should own or hospitals at least own one to improve the response time to an emergency situation. DEEP AERO project has the solution to this problem. Let us support them
So in places like in cities where you can hardly find a parking space for your bicycle  Cheesy, where could passenger drones find its landing space for both take off and landing? They need to have enough space for their stations or landing points.

I think this is as simple as ABC. There's a huge difference between landing a drone and parking a bicycle. Most especially for medical emergency cases like this. They will surely provide space if they are aware that an emergency response will come. In addition to this, it will just take a couple of minutes only to get a patient or deliver an emergency personnel. If possible, there's no need to land. They have to drop the emergency and rescue personnel via safety rope, get the victim and they can go to the nearest hospital.
Pages:
Jump to: