Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 47. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

Volcopter passenger drone test flight.
This is wonderful but i can see that it is not for multiple passengers vehicle. Rich people can buy it for their personal use and i think will be economical and convenient for them too compared to piloted helicopters. It will be better if there will be a kind like this but can carry several passengers.

Well, if it so happened that more people can be able to fit in the next model of drones they produce, I think that people would rather choose helicopters or choppers instead since it would be more practical. But I get your point. It would also be nice to have a model that can fit several people which can be driven from a good distance for rescue operations, that would be a really big help and would mean that less units would be sent to rescues without risking any pilot rescuer. But other than that, I think it wouldn't really that much sense to make those models so I think deep aero will only produce them if someone really ordered a model like so with valid reasons and of course enough dough..
Probably. And if Deep Aero will be producing drones for multiple passengers that needs to be reauested by and permitted by the government or else it will compete with public transportation vehicles. Well those who have money can just order this kind for their own personal use. This case will not affect and violate any law i think as long as they use it with permit and proper use.

If the drone will produce a drone that might possible have a multiple seats i am sure that they need first to get an approval to the government on where the drones will fly and
if these drones are being permitted it will become another source of transportation just like the helicopters or planes.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
In all the uses of drones you wrote in your whitepaper, will it need different types drones for each use? I mean will Deep Aero be manufacturing specific drones for specific use or one drone for several similar uses too? Like drones for traffic monitoring, can it also be used for Aerial survey and high-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection or the latter need a specialized kind of drone?

different uses will have different drones,
passenger drones and cargo need to be bigger that surveillance one.
they have different models for that. we will see those soon.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

Deep Aero was a kind of business where they get a or buy a drone from the manufacturing company, therefore the'y are dealer which is Deep aero if I am

not mistaken. however, it will always be available foe sure because anyhow, they know the demand for now. So, spare parts won't be a problem also

they've already known it and prepared this things too.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.

Deep aero is focus on making DRONES better and more techie.
they will provide solutions on drones weaknesses.
and much better now they are including blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?

If you will buy or invest your miney in buying drone one of its benefit to you is you can use drones as a surveillance to your house on whag is going on to your place if you are not around and it also serves as an security for you to be aware if there is something wrong to hour place
i think if you buy drone as a surveillance to your house, your only wasting money dont be offended... Because we have cctv camera that can record what happened to your house the whole day 24hours, the really benifits of drone for me is to use deep aero service they have a lot to offer...

giving your place a security is not a waste of money and besides the drones that the deep aero project produced is not just an ordinary camera it can room all over the place.
So for me it is not a waste of money.

Before, the only things I knew about in drone was it is only use to cover the coverage in different location such as wedding occasion, birthday

celebration, anniversary, conference and many more. Those are something I know about in drone usages but in deep aero is not there are many

categories to use it on this project according to their main goal.
Activity: 71
The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
oh finally something interesting in this project so we don't need battery in the future, though we have solar panels to use to maintain the batterly life of the drones. In China they have alot of solar panels and their solar capacity was to grow to 1,800 MW by 2020. I'm hoping that neigboring countries could do the same thing so we can conserve energy in the future and to help the mother nature.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Project looks all good but what about the costs that each products would bring?
What about the maintenance fees, repair fees etc? I can already see those burning a deep hole in the pockets of a buyer

Yeah, you maybe right on that matter, but drone in the near future will become necessity I think and we will drone everywhere, whether in transportation,

cargo, aircraft service, and in the market place. So I don't think it will become a problem in terms of pocket. Though that's a normal things to have things

which is technically needed for the drone.
Activity: 69
As i read in white paper the VISION of Deep Aero is they are building cutting edge decentralized, AI driven technology solutions on the blockchain for the drone economy., what is the use of blockchain technology in the revolutionising drone industry?
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
I have seen several fire incidents within some areas in my country that took hours before it will be declared as fire-out due to narrow roads within slam areas or high/elevated areas of a building like malls. It is kinda sad to think that if there is a way to make it faster, more lives and more properties could have been saved.

Now that DEEP AERO develop drone industry and its capabilities, I think a drone can help to disperse firefighting chemicals to those areas which are quite difficult to penetrate by firetrucks and firefighting personnel.
In the near future Deep Aero will develop that firefighting chemicals. I wonder what would be the world's looks like if we have this kind of gadgets, Millions of people will be save and in just a minute the fire will vanish. I hope Deep Aero can make a thousand Drones by next year.

and probably not only firefighting were drone capable solve in the future but of course in some cases  also like in different calamities such as earthquake, typhoon, tsunami, and others. If ever this things happen for sure many lives will survive.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.
i cant wait to see more brilliant idea of deep aero project,, flying cars may sounds belong to science fiction technology seems to have brought them closer to reality, potentially helping to create a faster, cheaper, cleaner, safer, and more integrated transportation system.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
Activity: 115
From a few days ago,I saw some videos about the workings and also the positive benefits of using this deep aero drone. it's really amazing, in the present drone is very helpful, both for research purposes, traffic monitoring, photography or film making, and much more. many activities that will be easier to do with the help of drones. hopefully there will be a good development of this project.
Yes, there are lot of benefits of drones that can implement by the Deep Aero, and hopefully this is not just written in the white paper because some project did not implement their platform after the success of the ICO sale, I hope that Deep Aero is not like that because they have a good ideas using drones to their project.
Activity: 354
Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...
Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Maybe is not the country will buy drone, I think its the company will buy drones from deep aero so they can give it back to people for business purposes... The government will ask for necessary requirements they needed, but also it depends from the country if they allow drone/deep aero to operate, or there a chance that the government itself will operate this drone business, like from many countries that have train for transport...
Yes, the company is the one who buy drones but we all know that using their drones in the society is also need to finance before the government can use it, they need a support from the government before they use they implement it.
Activity: 78
Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
It depends on the country dude. Not all countries are liberal and I’m surr that before people in Japan were able to start using them they’ve undergone and are following regulations before they were able to fly one of these. You mean unmanned ambulance drones were already in existence in Japan for 20 years?  I doubt it.
It may true. Japan has advanced technology, 50 years ahead compared to the third world countries in the world. Japan is industrialized country in Asia and I think that the use of drone as services either voluntary or not, may happen. It is good if the OP will use reference in order to ratify his opinion.
As I do some research I discovered that the United States and Israel are the two most important manufacturers of military drones. But there are some country who manufacture a drones with other uses and mostly is what we see in the internet and which is written in the white paper of Deep Aero. Well it’s good to know that Deep Aero has a good purposes of using it as a big help in our government.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
From a few days ago,I saw some videos about the workings and also the positive benefits of using this deep aero drone. it's really amazing, in the present drone is very helpful, both for research purposes, traffic monitoring, photography or film making, and much more. many activities that will be easier to do with the help of drones. hopefully there will be a good development of this project.
Activity: 518
In all the uses of drones you wrote in your whitepaper, will it need different types drones for each use? I mean will Deep Aero be manufacturing specific drones for specific use or one drone for several similar uses too? Like drones for traffic monitoring, can it also be used for Aerial survey and high-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection or the latter need a specialized kind of drone?
I think this are different kinds of drones and they can use it at the same time but different uses, because like using in traffic monitoring, they need it always be there to know the traffic news updated. And i think there are different drivers of drones as well in every drones they are trained to drive in specific purposes.
Activity: 25
Drones that are being produced by the deep aero has a major contribution to the  collection of data to the scientists,
because there are some cites that humans cannot go through but with the help .of drones collextion of datas of scientists will become more easier.
Activity: 88
Who will be manufacturing these drones, will you partner wth drones manufacturers or the platform itself will be manufacturing them? If it is so then this project is a big project and i can see that your paper is very bare and when i came back to re-read it all over again I was looking for a more elaborated explanations about the project.

I myself too have no idea who will manufacture the drones but there are existing manufacturers who can just enhance their drones according to the specifications needed by the sellers and the buyers. I think they also have the research and development team who can research for the new technologies that can be applied to these drones to be able to fit on DEEP AERO requirements.

This is really a big and great project that will have a tremendous impact on different industries.
Activity: 157
Pages:
Jump to: