Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 56. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
What will become the difference of a spaceshuttle to unmanned aircrafts which are drones?
As far as I know, there are numerous spaceshuttle who had arrived in different parts of the solar system. But I don't think it can reach other galaxy. Well, if ever drones will be used as a substitute in spaceshuttle, I hope it can regenerate itself or reconstruct itself whenever there is a damaged cause by unknown flying objects (e.g. comet/asteroids)
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Well, as what we see in our world, there are many technologies invented to lessen the work of people, to make it easy, to make us be more updated and when times comes, so many people around the world will be interested to use such technologies to make their work easy, and to make it possible to use ofcourse they need a capital to implement it around the world. Deep Aero is a very big help to make drones be implemented all over the world, and to make it possible we need to support it to have more investors invest on it.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Activity: 126
its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?

The product of the deep aero is not new to the people but even though the drones are not New to the crowd the deep aero project make the functions of the drones innovative, so through this development
i can say that we can learn more about this product.
Merit: 2
JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
Do you have a test ride for this Passenger Drones? Do you need any volunteers? I'm willing to get my Visa and buy the tickets if you need one. Hopefully you can have partnership with different countries so this can be available to us locally.
They don't need any volunteers who are willing to ride in passenger drones. Of course, they will not put you in a danger. If ever drones will launch, Deep Aero will provide their own people who are capable to solve some troubleshoot in air. But don't worry mate, they will not refuse it to us. We will try it but soon!
Activity: 71
I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Meet Seeker Drone- Designed To Clear Landmine Areas

Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) have become the hot trend in the market and this industry keeps on innovating and bringing something new. Seeker drone from RadioPlane fitted with a metal detector can fly autonomously and help clear areas of landmines.

The main goal of the company is to help clear landmines field around the world and this will soon become a reality. The flight time is up to 50 minutes depending on the attachment’s shape and weight. On the other hand, this drone navigates its environment through a network of cameras, GPS and GNSS systems, sensors controlled by open source software running on a fast computer chip.

Moreover, this fully autonomous flight system have been tested and brought impressive results.
I don't know how drones will work to clear landmines but it is totally helpful for soldiers who will cross the delicate areas specially, if they are in a mission.
As of now, terrorism spread throughout the world and the citizen inflict by war, landmines are being used by terrorist to trap the people and kill hundreds of soldiers and citizen.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/meet-seeker-drone-designed-to-clear-landmine-areas-db734ba692f1
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy
In my province, naive people knows that drone are just for capturing moments (e.g. taking video and photos). In fact, they don't know the real definition of drones which is, unmanned aircrafts. In fact, they don't believe me that drones can be used in transportation and can be a cargo vessel. Well, I can't imagine what they will reaction if it will be also applicable in underwater. I can't wait for this project to launch so that, I can buy drone and say to my neighbourhood that I am not spreading a hoax but merely, facts.
Well, show them the white paper instead and explain them that deep aero has a platform and it can be use in many operations that can someday be part of the changes in our world through technologies. Make some research and you will find out that under water drones is exist and the uses of it, not only at the area but underwater will also be uses of drones.
This is a good project, but everything needs to be successfully carried out in order to implement the ICO plan. I hope to see this day coming.

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Given the fact that in most cases, an automated pilot is more effective than a human pilot in terms of flying aircraft. But as for my own opinion, I still trust human pilots. Because we cannot anticipate what will happen during our flights. AI is just programmed for safe flights but we cannot plan this technology to respond to unknown scenarios. There might be an emergency that can happen that humans can respond fast and effective.

TRUE! programmed pilot is not capable of the unique and fast decision in terms of emergency.
but it is hard to have a human pilot just handling the remote of the drones and as we see deep.aero are in wide cities and flying far.
i hope they will be tested not just a few but test as long as they can to prevent a future crash.
Once incident will give a big bang fall for the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy
In my province, naive people knows that drone are just for capturing moments (e.g. taking video and photos). In fact, they don't know the real definition of drones which is, unmanned aircrafts. In fact, they don't believe me that drones can be used in transportation and can be a cargo vessel. Well, I can't imagine what they will reaction if it will be also applicable in underwater. I can't wait for this project to launch so that, I can buy drone and say to my neighbourhood that I am not spreading a hoax but merely, facts.
Well, show them the white paper instead and explain them that deep aero has a platform and it can be use in many operations that can someday be part of the changes in our world through technologies. Make some research and you will find out that under water drones is exist and the uses of it, not only at the area but underwater will also be uses of drones.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Deep aero project wants our job easily and safe using blockchain security

The utilization of blockchain technology instead of using centralised account to process payments with the danger of the single point of failure,anyone may access to the decentralized blockchain directly.
Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
designs are really awesome and beautiful.
30 minutes is another leap in terms of drones, but provide more power supply like an hour or more.
vision is admirable and a really looking forward project.
can't wait to see the result of the ICO soon!
Activity: 61
I think this project will take more years before it materializes. First of all, this technology will cause deliveryman to lose their jobs if businesses will decide to shift in using delivery drones. This will put pressure on our government to create another job opportunities for those who lose their jobs. This technology might have good advantages but this will cost us a lot, not only to the company itself but also to the government and to the people as well.
Activity: 140
The Deep Aero is the very important project for the future because they using blockchain which is fairly new to our world or community,

they basically building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI and blockchain...  They want  to completely change the urban

transportation system  by bringing on demand aviation and cargo delivery right at your fingertips...

Well, do you think cost wise this system will be cost efficient at the early stage of its development? For Cargo's as example; logistics for Cargo do add up for the prices of products being transported. We do have an experience in our company were as the original cost of the product is reasonable however the transport cost is twice the original cost of the product, hence we did not push through with buying the said product from that supplier we did however purchased the said item from a nearby store which costly but is still cheaper compared to buying it cheap and then transporting it to our location. If the Passenger Drone being raffled is already $450,000, I do believe that the cargo drones will be more expensive. This might not be practical at the moment.
i think in the early stages of cargo delivery using drone will be more expensive than the usual cargo that delivered by truck, but thinking the fast and hassle free cargo transporting given by cargo drone it will be reasonable to pay higher... And cargo drones can deliver twice as much as cargo truck, for example in cargo truck can deliver 1 to 2 cargo per day but for drone maybe it can be four cargo per day double than the cargo truck... The more cargo will delivered the more profits will come, they just need to adapt the cost of cargo drones for some time but eventually they'll see the efficiency of it...
Activity: 59
The whitepaper's Abstract expressed a lot of truth in the progressive industry of drones from it's original military purpose which was generally known as UAVs or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.

With the evolving purposes and usage of drones, it is nice to know that Deep Aero has initiated what is needed to fly them with specific orders without compromising airspace and security, that is with the development of a harmonious Air Traffic Management (ATM) that aims to allow manned and unmanned aerial vehicles to co-exist safely while air born.

Indeed there is much more productive uses these drones have and with advancement in technology at the rapid face we are witnessing, the opportunities will be more.  We now have drones that have anti-collision sensors, return to home or land on target features. Just a little more tweak and we could see a fully autonomous drones flying around with Deep Aero paving the way for air space harmony and safety.

I have to admit that i have so much more questions and doubts, but as i start to do my research, the possibilities are indeed on the way.

i still have many questions too about the project, the team is just developing the capability of drones,
and they will be using also the blockchain.
what i want to see is the development on the product.
i want to see the capability of their drone which other products don't have.
Activity: 179
Drones are a good technology that will really help people especially government forces to get the job done easily and safe!
As we all know that this thing is just a controller and batter operated.
dangerous surveillance and task that can be done by this plane will absolutely save lives.
DEEP AERO must develop it more and make it at its best.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
The whitepaper's Abstract expressed a lot of truth in the progressive industry of drones from it's original military purpose which was generally known as UAVs or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.

With the evolving purposes and usage of drones, it is nice to know that Deep Aero has initiated what is needed to fly them with specific orders without compromising airspace and security, that is with the development of a harmonious Air Traffic Management (ATM) that aims to allow manned and unmanned aerial vehicles to co-exist safely while air born.

Indeed there is much more productive uses these drones have and with advancement in technology at the rapid face we are witnessing, the opportunities will be more.  We now have drones that have anti-collision sensors, return to home or land on target features. Just a little more tweak and we could see a fully autonomous drones flying around with Deep Aero paving the way for air space harmony and safety.

I have to admit that i have so much more questions and doubts, but as i start to do my research, the possibilities are indeed on the way.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

Drones To Be Deployed In Police & Fire Department

There are many police and fire department who already using this system.
many countries already started using drone as it is a better way to survey the affected area or problems around the community.
Deep aero team will bring more changes as they want to upgrade everything and keep it at it best.
Pages:
Jump to: