Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 55. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 121
Wait a minute, will there be fire fighter drones in Deep Aero? I saw a video today about a firefighter vehicles and strategies they have in China. It was very arvanced and strategic, fast too and as i was watching i thought about drones extinguising fire. What i saw was good but i was thinking if it will be unmanned firefighting drones it would have been better and more safe.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.
Activity: 83
Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?

I believe their military includes a robot named Votes-V right? Just joking  Tongue. Unmanned aircraft system is already used in the military, not just Japan but also the USA and other countries. Some countries have restriction on using drones and even for wire tapping. People are against invasion of privacy so this have been an issue specially in the United States of America. In the Philippines I have watched on news that drones were also used both by the military and the Maute Isis that invaded Marawi City in Mindanao.
Activity: 9
If it is a good project why it is not available in big exchange?
Activity: 80
How much do you think a flight using a passenger drone will cost? At the moment I believe that the current battery life of drones are not that long, will it be practical to use such drone in transporting people at these time or it will be more practical in the future? Will country to country travel using drone be allowed?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Medical Drones have been successfully used in Rwanda, Taiwan, Nepal, and other countries to reach remote villages and hospitals. A medical drone originally partnered with five hospitals in Rwanda to deliver life-saving medical supplies, including blood products, and the hope is to enable this technology for all of the country’s hospitals.
Before the use of medical drones, it would take an average of four hours to make an emergency delivery to a hospital. Drones are able to make the same deliveries in approximately 15 minutes.

I have also read that drones were previously used to deliver small aid packages following the Haitian earthquake in 2012. It was also used to transport TB test samples from a remote village in Papua New Guinea. Furthermore, drones have successfully delivered condoms and birth control to women throughout Ghana. 

Approximately 10% of Malawians have HIV, which is currently one of the highest rates of infection in the world.  A US-based tech company, partnered with UNICEF to deliver HIV testing kits to clinics and hospitals throughout Malawi via drones. Drones are capable of carrying 250 tests, pick up testing kits from clinics throughout Malawi and then make laboratory deliveries. HIV medications are not provided until there is a positive test result. Without the use of drones, it can take almost two months for results to be returned – this time frame delays medical treatment in newborns as well as newly infected adults.

This shows that drones will be more cost-effective than the current mode of transportation and will speed the delivery of life-saving medications. Drones have the potential to revolutionize medical care, and this is only the beginning. With more and more drone companies like deep aero, more lives can be save.

Yeah you're right!, but remember drone so far has limited time only to deliver something if I am not mistaken on this matter. Though I

believed in the near future it will be a big solutions especially in times of disaster.
Activity: 94
In case of warfare, a drone can be used to survey the area of the enemy without suspecting someone watching over them and this can be a huge advantage of the marine corps or soldiers on the field. Plus it can report immediately without hassle and they can survey the area without anyone dying in their group.

By this time, the military has already developed a radar to detect drones, but i can imagine drone would be like the pawn in a chess game where they can be the first line of attack or defense in a battlefield. they can also carry bombs and drop it off on enemys camp.
Activity: 62
its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?

The product of the deep aero is not new to the people but even though the drones are not New to the crowd the deep aero project make the functions of the drones innovative, so through this development
i can say that we can learn more about this product.

I agree with you, the concept of deep aero is no longer new to the market, drones have been operating for some years now. But since drones have a lot of potential uses in different fields, the market is still not saturated. Maybe if deep aero could focus on a more specific field of drones use, they can tap into a particular market where drones are applied first.
Activity: 30
This is wonderful but i can see that it is not for multiple passengers vehicle. Rich people can buy it for their personal use and i think will be economical and convenient for them too compared to piloted helicopters. It will be better if there will be a kind like this but can carry several passengers.
Also consider that we have G20 countries they can ride a vehicle like this, I think Russia one of the richest country that creating this kind of vehicle. I know the world is getting crowded and we need a flying cars like this. How many passengers that can ride on that flying cars?

Wow, if that is so, then I think that it would mean that this project will really be in demand since some people has already used this kind of technology. Although I agree on having flying cars to reduce heavy traffic on public roads, I think that there will be so much involved in making routes in the sky. Pretty complicated if you ask me. Although I do not think this is impossible to happen, it will surely take some time. I think there's only room for one passenger on this model.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
This is a technology delivery project or monitoring from unmanned aircrafts,this is great for doing difficult,dangerous and dirty jobs can be solved with relatively low cost..

We are now in the world of high technology now actually. Aside from that, this drone can give us a quick and faster delivery whether it is a

delivery of goods, drone taxis/urban air transportation, Agriculture, and emergency response.
Activity: 58
Merit: 8
In case of warfare, a drone can be used to survey the area of the enemy without suspecting someone watching over them and this can be a huge advantage of the marine corps or soldiers on the field. Plus it can report immediately without hassle and they can survey the area without anyone dying in their group.

This is highly needed in the military where there are a huge dangers on their daily surveillance and mission. I see and watched a video about the drone being used in the military. The british military used the blackhornet drone to check and survey the area before going there. here's the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tetyswGyGA
Credits to GeoBeats News
Activity: 93
Activity: 112
Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.

The AI or the artificial intelligence makes the deep aero project unique.
Because it can drive or deliver things or goods without any human manipulation inside the drone. Technology really develops soo fast.

Yeah! I agree with you the fact that the deep aeros drones has an AI or artificial intelligence is very uniqur and it makes the drones awesome
because without any one driving inside the drone they can ho wherever they wanted to go and can deliver things to the designated place
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.
Activity: 126
And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
What will become the difference of a spaceshuttle to unmanned aircrafts which are drones?
As far as I know, there are numerous spaceshuttle who had arrived in different parts of the solar system. But I don't think it can reach other galaxy. Well, if ever drones will be used as a substitute in spaceshuttle, I hope it can regenerate itself or reconstruct itself whenever there is a damaged cause by unknown flying objects (e.g. comet/asteroids)

If this drone will replace spaceshuttle and rockets they must upgrade it as the current problem about it is their battery life. Most of the drones have 15 to 20 minutes travel time. They should do intesive research on how can they prolong the battery life of drones.
An average drone can fly up to 10 minutes and a high end drone can last as much as 20 minutes or more often... The deep aero drone can fly longer for 30 minutes, i think they really made an upgrade to their drones and maybe they consider it as they first trial... Not bad and im thinking they would not stop to find a better solutions about their battery capacity that will make a huge upgrade for the industry of drones...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
What will become the difference of a spaceshuttle to unmanned aircrafts which are drones?
As far as I know, there are numerous spaceshuttle who had arrived in different parts of the solar system. But I don't think it can reach other galaxy. Well, if ever drones will be used as a substitute in spaceshuttle, I hope it can regenerate itself or reconstruct itself whenever there is a damaged cause by unknown flying objects (e.g. comet/asteroids)

If this drone will replace spaceshuttle and rockets they must upgrade it as the current problem about it is their battery life. Most of the drones have 15 to 20 minutes travel time. They should do intesive research on how can they prolong the battery life of drones.
yes I agree with you, that the current battery life becomes one of the drawbacks Drone.
I think if the drone can charge its own battery, I mean when flying Drone recharge the battery with sunlight, I do not know whether it is possible or not. but if it's possible it could make the Drone fly longer.
Activity: 126
The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

im just worried if how they can do cargo delivery or calamity rescue if the drone can run only for 30 minutes, they will need many drones to use alternately so that it can be done. And for the passenger drone I think will definitely the answer for all the commuters facing the same problem everyday, stress and bothered by the traffic... Again the idea is very interesting but how they can cater all commuters if the passenger drone can bring or ride two person at a time, another important question is how much will be the cost to ride to a passenger drone? Because if the price is very expensive i think it will not be bitten by many commuters especially those budgeted people...
Activity: 420
Merit: 134

Activity: 910
Merit: 251
An excellent project and I really hope that you will succeed in implementing it, despite the currency fluctuations in the market.  The presentation talks about the passenger transportation of people with the help of drones - how serious is the work in this direction and when is it planned to produce prototypes?

p.s. as far as I can remember - the last project that I saw and was connected with the drones - Teleport, but he could not raise funds. I think you can get acquainted with him, so as not to repeat mistakes
Is Teleport the same concept with Deep Aero? Anyway with Deep Aero they have DONES-UTM (Unmanned Traffic Monitoring), autonomous passenger and cargo drones and drones and drones related marketplace. So they will have 3 services in one platform. It is too good to lose if they wont succeed in raising funds for this project.

it is hard to say to those people who are telling that this is an amazing project, yet they are not supporting what they are saying.
how can people reading this know that this is really amazing>
for me, the idea are nice but the projesct dont prove any yet.
i still want to see a drone that can last last an hour longer.

Indeed, the idea of the project can't be deny that it is good. But we can never know the good result when the campaign was still running.

However, if the investors everyday come's in to this project and its increases from time to time, we can say that Deep Aero was in good

progress, isn't right? Smiley
Activity: 51
I think the deep aero is not a proposal of investment it is a mission, this documents is giving attention to individuals who qualified investors in their respective jurisdiction and the qualified investors will have the skills in the art required to fully comprehend its contents.
Pages:
Jump to: