Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 83. (Read 8281 times)

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain
drones and blockchain i think this is a unique project

Of course this project is unique because its all about Drone. But the question is how drone will help the community in blockchain technology?

Aside from its usages normally as drone.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.
How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.

Any kind of technology can be used for destructive purposes. One of the best features of DRONE-UTM is that regulators will be able to screen unapproved/unverified drones and filter them out and take appropriate action against them.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
drones and blockchain i think this is a unique project

Of course this project is unique because its all about Drone. But the question is how drone will help the community in blockchain technology?

Aside from its usages normally as drone.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
4. Flight logs archive

The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.
How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
In the modern day there are lots of business that were being developed even in small or big Business and in every business
they need an eye for them to know who were the people that were doing the bad things that ia why the deep. aero make drones as the surveillance and also Security in their companies and businesses
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
For me the idea of deep aero project is unique and different from the drone in the market today. Some of us sees that drone is a thing that can only use to cover an event, others use it as a hobby, etc. Good to know that there are some people think this great idea that will help us in many way. Delivering package, collecting data, transporting passenger from one place to another...
drone i think this is a very unique ...This project really worth supporting. Good job to the brilliant minds behind this project.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
Relax Guys!

Don't be afraid that someday, humans will be replaced by robots and drones on their jobs. That will never happen because humans control them. Instead, we should be thankful because they exist. Why? Here are some of their task that I think we should be happy.

1. Repetitive
2. Dangerous
3. Dirty
4. Impossible
5. Assisting Tasks

Example:
Imagine a robot who cleans up a toxic substance or leaks on the floor or defusing/removing suspected bombs in an area. Who will wish to do that? Even the bomb experts don't want to risk their lives if they know that there is another way to do that.
Your right, its a big help to us when drones job will implement world wide because of so many advantages when it will be implemented. By the time passes by, there are many robotics that will be implemented,but now drones is one of many uses and let us all support the deep aero project using drones.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
This is such a great project, I really love the thought of not having the risk of losing lives in saving lives or making lives better like fixing cell towers, cleaning up building windows, rescuing people from floods or finding people that are trapped in collapsed buildings caused by an earth quake. This project really is something that is worth supporting. Good job to the brilliant minds behind this project.

Thank you. We need the support of entire community to build a better future for everyone.

No need to thank me man, I really think that this is a great project and worth supporting, which is why I expressed my amazement. Clearly, this project is far more better than other projects out there that are obviously making their own imaginary problems just to be able to sell their also imaginary solutions for their so called problems. Hence, I will be keeping an eye on this project.
Yes, and so many problems that our ecosystem experience now and some are because of the neglegence of human being. This project is worth to support because there are many ways that they find a solution to our problem now.
Activity: 354
The people behind this project is eyeing for the future, i know many of us is rejoicing and exited when this project is started...
So exciting for the result of the plan of this project, so many changes will happen and how our future will be in the result of the different uses of drones.
Activity: 62
Drones are famous or being known for its physical features and also in their use mostly if you are in vacation and you want to capture such a beautiful creation like beach and resorts but in deep aero drones also has so many functions such as delivery of cargo and surveillance. It ia a very interesting project.

i love how tourism videos promotes their places and how they incorporated the use of drones to highlight the beauty of the place and show an actual view of what the place would look like and what to expect , an absolute best sellers for tourist if i may say.
I really believe that Deep Aero will solve the problem regarding with transportation. the problem in urban areas are traffic. It is hassle to deliver products and  there is a heavy  traffic  because of this scenarios. I really believe that Deep Aero will solve the problem regarding with transportation.
Activity: 364
Drones are famous or being known for its physical features and also in their use mostly if you are in vacation and you want to capture such a beautiful creation like beach and resorts but in deep aero drones also has so many functions such as delivery of cargo and surveillance. It ia a very interesting project.
Thanks for sharing... I  think this things must be give a solutions before it can be use by the people who has full of illegal activities.
but how much will be the cost?
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Thinking that the way of sending goods and package will not be the same as before after this project, it will be a huge impact for the business owners and entrepreneur etc...

I can't even imagine that drone would come to this situation were it can be use in form of Blockchain technology. Sounds hard to believe in my side of view. But like what most people mentioned here everything are possible in the name of technology. In my perception of this project, Deep aero or Drone for sure will connect into buyers and sellers where it will be the heart success of this project in the end.
copper member
Thinking that the way of sending goods and package will not be the same as before after this project, it will be a huge impact for the business owners and entrepreneur etc...

I can't even imagine that drone would come to this situation were it can be use in form of Blockchain technology. Sounds hard to believe in my side of view. But like what most people mentioned here everything are possible in the name of technology. In my perception of this project, Deep aero or Drone for sure will connect into buyers and sellers where it will be the heart success of this project in the end.

We are using a Hybrid Blockchain implementation for the following purposes in DRONE-UTM:
4. Flight logs archive

Use cases: The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
If there is a good advantage of Drone in terms of quick or faster delivery of the goods for sure there is also a negative advantage of it. Why?

Because Drone possibly be use also in illegal purposes, I guess this this things must be give a solutions before it can be use by the people who

has full of illegal activities.
copper member
This is what i'm waiting for a drones that can be used in AI driven. The technology is evolving rapidly and with this working product it will develop more and more drones and the potential to radically improve urban mobility, giving people back time loss in their daily commutes.
Yes it's a good source of security and we wanted to see those people around the globe especially in the rural and urban area. Coz some people doing bad and it will be easier to catch them using Drones.
Now, it seems like every company is offering drones for commercial purposes. These remote-controlled flyers have huge potential and i hope they can use it for good and not to harm people by their will.
What if we face threat in the future using this kind of drone? Do you think it's possible? We may face real-life scenarios where those laws could work. I hope the developing team will be studying this kind of scenario in the future.

The platform that we are building is for commercial use of drones. We are not producing weaponised drones even though it is very lucrative financially. The platform will have in-built algorithms to protect users from misuse of drones. The security module will protect the drone from hackers and if the platform identifies a drone has been hacked, failsafe mechanisms will get triggered. Moreover, the platform has a rules engine that ensures that all drones flying on DRONE-UTM follow those rules.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
Based on what I've read on your whitepaper, I really like your vision. The vision of Deep Aero is to ensure safe flights of manned and unmanned aircrafts in the shared space. In other words, this project aims to use drones as a transportation of both goods and passenger.
Hm, I guess it is helpful in the world specially in my country. Usually, the problem in urban areas are traffic. It is really hassle to deliver products and go somewhere because there is a heavy flow of traffic and our time is really wasted everyday because of this kind of scenarios. I really believe that Deep Aero will solve the problem regarding with transportation.

In addition to what just said is Drone are not constrained by road infrastructure and congestion, They can deliver packages faster than a car/truck from a close storage location. It can also traverse difficult terrain with relatives ease and can easily fly over water or rural areas with poor infrastructure to deliver a package.

copper member
Convenient and quite impressive to use drone, but how much will be the cost?

Different services will have different costs. But it will be very economical for the end user.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
The good thing about the deep aero project is the usage of the drones itself it is very convinient in terms of delivering products from one place to another but the thing is it is unmanned or the technologu is not being manipulated or drived by a human.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.

No technology will be able to replace human beings in near future. With every wave of technological advancement, we human beings find a way to automate tasks and use our faculties for more productive use. Same is the case with drones.
Isn’t it causing laziness to people? Just wonderng. If the world will be runned by robots, human robots and drones, what will be the role of human beings in the world? Is this advancement really what humanity needs?

I don't think it promotes laziness to people. Robots and Drones are made just to help people do their task. We are just making the most of our technology to enhance productivity. People should be more productive in one day to have more time for their family instead of doing overtime work.

If you are going to look at it, it really causes of laziness to people literally but in some other way is really not. Deep Aero is just giving us a simple way to make everything be happen in quick and fastest way.
Pages:
Jump to: