Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 87. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
For what I saw in this project it will succeed depending of how the community patronize this project. Besides the campaign manager wapinter has a good reputation in this field of industry. So. it maybe goes into good result til the end of the campaign period for sure. Then when I checked their whitepaper what I like the most was the drone use cases its all in there.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or the very known as drones are creating business opportunities. Drones are capable of incredible things that is why the adoption of drones is growing. They are very helpful in farming, construction, and even in road traffic.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
What is the connection of Drone in blockchain technology? Then, how will it work also? Do you think the community will adapt this concept project of yours? Thanks for any assistance to answer to my question.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
The concept of drones being used for package deliveries is not relatively new, as promising as it may sound, i wonder how Deep Aero plan to solve the issue on flight time since most of the drones around has an initial 15 to 25 mins flight time only?
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
It's so cool to use drones, but more coolest if we use it in a good way like what is being stated in their whit paper. Big impact on the humanity when using drones as tranforming everything from agriculture and emergency management to national security.

Indeed, That's a good sight of you. That's supposed to be happen in the near future actually.  Also I think Deep aero will give some new things in

this industry. Where they will change the urban transportation system by bringing on demand of aviation and cargo delivery on your finger tips. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
At long last! I found out a new project that is authentic. This new platform is a new taste for the investors like me. I view the whitepaper of this project and I saw that your platform is all about drones. Drones are Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. These are aircrafts that can maneuver without a man inside of it. A kind of artificial intelligence that is useful nowadays! I believe in this project! Break a leg Deep Aero!
The vitality of thought is in adventure. Ideas won't keep. Something must be done about them. When the idea is new, its custodians have fervor, live for it, and if need be, die for it.
One of the reason why a certain project succeed is because of it's originality. Deep Aero is really unique from other projects based on what I saw in the video. At first, I can't imagine how blockchain technology will use in drones but as I go on with the pages, I notice that there is no impossible in blockchain technology. I like drones because aerial view is really different from what we our naked eyes see. I will read more with this project and if I convince on Deep Aero, I will invest with this ICO.
Activity: 218
Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

They don't really announce it yet where they will gonna sell their products or services its all in their whitepaper. The good thing is they can monitor the security of the people but will other government will approve the use of drones if they have certain laws about it.

There are certain rules or law on drone when you want to fly it around even if you are a drone hobbyist or even a pro-drone user you must register on an aviation agency just to get a drone pilot license.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
As always , indian people are fantastic , the good side in this project is the great idea behind it , love indians because they always thinking outside the box

Does only indian people are fantastic? how about the other country who managed other ico? does majority of the ico here who succeeded

their token are indian people?  its not because the indian manage this project it means the project will succeed til the end. Excuse me for the

words I said, Let's see where does this project will go before we say a lot of compliments.  Smiley
Activity: 109
Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

They don't really announce it yet where they will gonna sell their products or services its all in their whitepaper. The good thing is they can monitor the security of the people but will other government will approve the use of drones if they have certain laws about it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 8

Activity: 409
Merit: 100
And yet again I have found myself another great project worth supporting. I believe that this is somewhat having a drone that have arms or something that can do tasks or does it depend on what the client wants to use it for? Like putting bottles that can have liquid in them and an arm for wipers if its for cleaning something that is hard to reach and clean by humans? I really could not quite grasp the idea. I would really appreciate if someone clears this up for me.
Me too, I am very much appreciated being part of this project that I will support until the end because of the good ideas that developers did. Using drones to support the human beings to their unsafe work like in your example. Many advantages that they can do in the world so let us support this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
drones and blockchain i think this is a unique project

Of course this project is unique because its all about Drone. But the question is how drone will help the community in blockchain technology?

Aside from its usages normally as drone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.

No technology will be able to replace human beings in near future. With every wave of technological advancement, we human beings find a way to automate tasks and use our faculties for more productive use. Same is the case with drones.
Isn’t it causing laziness to people? Just wonderng. If the world will be runned by robots, human robots and drones, what will be the role of human beings in the world? Is this advancement really what humanity needs?

i don't think it's causing laziness, people are innovating ways on handling their matters, like if drone is use in photograpy, people are still on the ground manipulating the drone, they are just using it to be able to take a shot on a higher ground, and also to be able to see the picture of certain places like if your promoting an island or a tourist destination, people will appreciate the whole view of the place up and above the ground to see its beauty.

the drones will just take the pictures , editing and uploading will still be a task human should do. and also caring for drones, they will need humans for that, drones can't take care of each other.

yes we need this kind of advancement in the world, anyway it's doing more good than harm to people and the world.
Activity: 354
Using drones in delivering goods is one of my favorite aspect from their project, a kind of helping others to make it faster than without using it, like for example if they deliver the goods in high land area.
Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
It's so cool to use drones, but more coolest if we use it in a good way like what is being stated in their whit paper. Big impact on the humanity when using drones as tranforming everything from agriculture and emergency management to national security.
Activity: 518
I must say, this is such an amazing concept. I really think that the world needs projects like this one. I mean, damn,  wouldn't it be much easier if things that were dangerous to humans were done by these drones? I really am very excited for this project and seeing the drones in action.
Correct, so many ways that the human being use more time in the things that can easily do using drones and in this project they will make the humans work easier especially in the dangerous part of the work.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
I think its a kind of helping a human to make easier all kinds of work that this project will do. So much happy and blessed to be part of it, whereas the good future is waiting on us,but i disagree on what you said that it is a human replacement, maybe in some cases but not human as no longer needed because we are the one who drives the technologies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
At long last! I found out a new project that is authentic. This new platform is a new taste for the investors like me. I view the whitepaper of this project and I saw that your platform is all about drones. Drones are Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. These are aircrafts that can maneuver without a man inside of it. A kind of artificial intelligence that is useful nowadays! I believe in this project! Break a leg Deep Aero!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
DEEP Aero ICO starts at 01.05.

Bonus structure:

More News from official Telegram: https://t.me/deepaerodrones

Nevada-The Test Site State For UAV’s.

See More @ https://bit.ly/2vT6nOR

Gogebic Community College Will Conduct A Drone Preparatory Course.

See More @ https://bit.ly/2r1Wrhd

Join our Telegramm ICO channel:https://t.me/deepaeroico

The target amount or hard cap is 10,000 ETh and the company raised 423 ETH already So do you guys had a community were in i will follow your works and developments? like GIthub. I hope somebody will respond or bump in my post.
Dude Better ask them on telegram. But i think they have a nice project prior to their video that i watched i hope they can add more video for a good advertisement. Maybe for the next few weeks they will be actively working on promoting their project. Hoping to reach the hard cap!
Pages:
Jump to: