Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DeepOnion Private Digital Currency ✅ OWN ONION & OWN Your PRIVACY ✅ ENTER - page 21. (Read 6334 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Thanks to all the DeepOnion community that has showed support in these tough times to me and my brother. It really means alot and we will do our best to come back when we are feeling and doing better.  Smiley

Verify the above image with DeepVault:
Ds7A9wevsveU5p5pWc7EfsqWCYLipnBfzr

You and your brother did a lot to move this project forward. thanks and all the best to you! I'm sure your hard work will pay off sooner or later. patience is the key Cool
Activity: 176
Merit: 43
Thanks to all the DeepOnion community that has showed support in these tough times to me and my brother. It really means alot and we will do our best to come back when we are feeling and doing better.  Smiley

Verify the above image with DeepVault:
Ds7A9wevsveU5p5pWc7EfsqWCYLipnBfzr
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Activists are people that can join and understand DeepOnion easier than those that normally are only sharing food they ate and cats at social media networks.  But activists need to know the existence of DeepOnion first.

This is the link https://twitter.com/search?q=%23VenezuelaLibre&src=tyah where you can find an activist and let them know about DeepOnion

Better yet, you can earn $ONION for doing this task at VoteCentral.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-many-activists-do-you-know.41543/
Activity: 966
Merit: 31
Seems like that the whole cryptomarket is getting ready for another burst out Smiley time to buy and stake more onions!

Accumulation point is almost over. FOMO will set in very soon so I guess it is still a good time for those who have not yet entered this project to do so. This project has been there and will be here for us forever. I wouldn't be surprised if onion gets into the top markets in this upcoming bull run.All the best and I will always be on your side.
I did not expect Bitcoin to go that higher in a matter of hours, even though I'd witnessed the major part of the bull run in 2017 (I was watching it from the summer of 2017). Sometimes things move too quickly. DeepOnion is also up, past the 30c mark.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
It's perfect to know that is your own list, that is comprehensive, meaningful and might play as a reminding message for crypto traders.
Watching the list, they might become more consciousness than usual.
For your own information, this my own list! getting ideas from videos, here and there.

I started making this list a few weeks ago, at DeepOnion forum, first asking members there to create this list,... no response, so later I keep asking here on BCT, someone suggested 1 or 2, then the list was getting bigger with about 5 points check the old thread!
Then I added more from listening to some videos on Youtube in order to complement the list!

You should keep expanding the list when you have something new to go.
And the list can grow even bigger!
The list makes sense, but I am curious and would like to know that this is your own idea, and expression or you copied it from somewhere and pasted it there?
If it is not yours, please leave the source to avoid plagiarisim.
DISADVANTAGES OF FIAT MONEY:

Feel free to ADD more disadvantages.

1. Waste of paper
2. FIAT money is used for money laundering
3. Centralized by governments
4. Creates Depreciation / no value added over time!
5. You can burn FIAT money, but not crypto ONION
6. FIAT doesn't use the blockchain
7. FIAT is not backed up by algorithms and computers
8. It is owned by a few people
9. Inflation is very high
10. FIAT creates perpetual slavery
11. It is easy to manipulate and use for corruption
12. People can make fake FIAT bills
13. FIAT has no intrinsic value
14. FIAT money has no use value, (If people stop using it)
I agreed with you at that point on the difference between fiat and crypto.
Fiat and crypto are not opposites each other.
They all are assets, one is paper asset, and another one is digital asset.
It is just a different way human store their assets, via paper or via digital gates.
fiat money shouldn't be considered only as the opposite of cryptos. imo in the future they will organically complement each other.

For your own information, this my own list! getting ideas from videos, here and there.

I started making this list a few weeks ago, at DeepOnion forum, first asking members there to create this list,... no response, so later I keep asking here on BCT, someone suggested 1 or 2, then the list was getting bigger with about 5 points check the old thread!
Then I added more from listening to some videos on Youtube in order to complement the list!

And the list can grow even bigger!

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Own ONION - Own Your PRIVACY
hi guys,

just a short feedback regarding the latest wallet version: Everything works fine and stable now for more than a week. Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback. If any issue happens again let us know.

PolisPay integration done
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-polispay-integration-process-moving-fine.41896/
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
The list makes sense, but I am curious and would like to know that this is your own idea, and expression or you copied it from somewhere and pasted it there?
If it is not yours, please leave the source to avoid plagiarisim.
DISADVANTAGES OF FIAT MONEY:

Feel free to ADD more disadvantages.

1. Waste of paper
2. FIAT money is used for money laundering
3. Centralized by governments
4. Creates Depreciation / no value added over time!
5. You can burn FIAT money, but not crypto ONION
6. FIAT doesn't use the blockchain
7. FIAT is not backed up by algorithms and computers
8. It is owned by a few people
9. Inflation is very high
10. FIAT creates perpetual slavery
11. It is easy to manipulate and use for corruption
12. People can make fake FIAT bills
13. FIAT has no intrinsic value
14. FIAT money has no use value, (If people stop using it)
I agreed with you at that point on the difference between fiat and crypto.
Fiat and crypto are not opposites each other.
They all are assets, one is paper asset, and another one is digital asset.
It is just a different way human store their assets, via paper or via digital gates.
fiat money shouldn't be considered only as the opposite of cryptos. imo in the future they will organically complement each other.
Vote for DeepOnion to be listed on Birake.com

https://twitter.com/birakecom/status/1110156322970963969

very easy steps:
1) Join their discord
2) Find #Vote-Chat channel
3) Type Vote, space then choose face emoticon, then type C, then choose C

It looks like this

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/birake-com-free-listing-competition.41846/#post-655721

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

As promised when you voted for your project to be listed on SonoX, you will be listed from launch.
But, I also want to inform you of our official SonoX Pool where your coin is also listed.
We welcome all ONION miners to the SonoX Pool, which will be integrated with our exchange!

Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:3633 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ONION

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

Sonox pool added to https://miningpoolstats.stream/deeponion
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 0

As promised when you voted for your project to be listed on SonoX, you will be listed from launch.
But, I also want to inform you of our official SonoX Pool where your coin is also listed.
We welcome all ONION miners to the SonoX Pool, which will be integrated with our exchange!

Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:3633 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ONION

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Seems like that the whole cryptomarket is getting ready for another burst out Smiley time to buy and stake more onions!

Accumulation point is almost over. FOMO will set in very soon so I guess it is still a good time for those who have not yet entered this project to do so. This project has been there and will be here for us forever. I wouldn't be surprised if onion gets into the top markets in this upcoming bull run.All the best and I will always be on your side.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Hey DeepOnion

As promised back when you voted for your project to be listed on SonoX, you will be listed from launch.

But I also want to inform you that we have launched another division, where all coins listed on our exchange also are listed.

We are happy to welcome you over at https://pool.sonox.io, a mining pool that will be integrated with our exchange!

Feel free to start pounding out blocks right now!
Activity: 966
Merit: 31

Let’s hope this is the start of a bull run for the cryptocurrency market. It has been a long bear market.
#GrassRootMovements #Community-driven thread is getting close to 100 useful twitter accounts to engage and let them know that they can join forces with DeepOnion, participate and use ONION in their organizations.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponions-community-driven-grassrootmovements-connections.40940/

Find this task at VoteCentral https://deeponion.org/votecentral/assign_task/show/Mjk3OA==/MTI0Nzcx
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Please send your creative and powerful ideas, feedback, or any suggestions about how to bring ONIONs to Venezuela!
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bringing-onion-to-venezuela.41881

Make a daily task from VoteCentral to achieve this challenge! soon we can see local people in Venezuela owning and using ONIONs.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 22
hi guys,

just a short feedback regarding the latest wallet version: Everything works fine and stable now for more than a week. Thank you!
Thank you for the feedback. DeepOnion as a community crypto of volunteers is delivering a lot more than some ICO projects raising millions without a fully functional wallet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
hi guys,

Activity: 632
Merit: 6
Congrats to the VoteCentral members that received their coins! Very nice job. We are spreading the word in a good way.
Pages:
Jump to: