Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1860. (Read 1167549 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
SIGNING UP ISN'T ENOUGH!
MUST HAVE BITCOINTALK ACTIVITY!
I found out only after 2 missed airdrops,
Don't make my mistake people!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Still impressed that this coin is blowing up as much as it is. The number of signatures I see just keeps growing.
please update your signature with new one there become mandatory update https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
DeepOnion create great community,The future must be a lot of big exchanges, it is necessary
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Still impressed that this coin is blowing up as much as it is. The number of signatures I see just keeps growing.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Changed to new signature. How does it look ?,  I hope this is the last one.
Hi, On what market  can I trade my DeepOnion  coins? Could you please recomend me a couple of reputable Exchanges for this. I tried to google but did not  get the answer.

Only Novaexchange at present.

You have planed more exchanges in the future? like Bittrex, Polo or Cryptopia?

THX

There is no official statement yet. Since you can only trade with 10% of your stack without getting kicked from the airdrop the trading volume is pretty low. So in my opinion a bigger exchange is not necessary in this stadium of progress. It it the 5th week of 40. There aren't many coins circulating. Sit back and wait.
Maybe in a few weeks a bigger exchange is coming. I would prefer Bittrex!

You can help us by being a great community. You can support official forums with your posts, from twitter facebook you can share information about Deeponion and bring your friends in the airdrops.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hi, On what market  can I trade my DeepOnion  coins? Could you please recomend me a couple of reputable Exchanges for this. I tried to google but did not  get the answer.

THX

There is no official statement yet. Since you can only trade with 10% of your stack without getting kicked from the airdrop the trading volume is pretty low. So in my opinion a bigger exchange is not necessary in this stadium of progress. It it the 5th week of 40. There aren't many coins circulating. Sit back and wait.
Maybe in a few weeks a bigger exchange is coming. I would prefer Bittrex!
Activity: 209
@Dev, What is the plan for DeepSend? Any info on this? Perhaps you could add a page in deeponion website to explain about this feature specifically.
It is an extra tool to enhance security of our users.  We will release more data in the future.
I like where this is going, lots of progress being made. This is showing lots of potential in these early stages. Nice work dev
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
They will all come, eventually. Better it be stable on one, than add too many at once. All in good time.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1135
Hi, On what market  can I trade my DeepOnion  coins? Could you please recomend me a couple of reputable Exchanges for this. I tried to google but did not  get the answer.

THX
Merit: 124
how many onions are you guys mining every day these days? What MH/s or GH/s are you mining with?

Sadly I am not mining atm, but looking for an ASIC miner to get into it more. I do stake currently.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
get ready for airdrop guys  Cheesy , gimme more onions
Activity: 94
how many onions are you guys mining every day these days? What MH/s or GH/s are you mining with?
@Dev, What is the plan for DeepSend? Any info on this? Perhaps you could add a page in deeponion website to explain about this feature specifically.
It is an extra tool to enhance security of our users.  We will release more data in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Hi, On what market  can I trade my DeepOnion  coins? Could you please recomend me a couple of reputable Exchanges for this. I tried to google but did not  get the answer.

Jump to: