Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1861. (Read 1167549 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

I have created a "banner type" image in order to make it very profesionnal. What do you guys think?

Here is the tweet , like an share to grow the network on tweeter!

https://twitter.com/kryptotitan/status/898166792551632897

it too large , and i can't see deeonion 's logo , it is too small  , not focus , and DEEPOnion  too italic . all is perfect .
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

Looking very good, how much onions for that house?

U lack understanding of life. U are a bum of the 1st  category I must say. U are poor and smelly, all u do is sniff chairs after people's asses.  But in the future u will learn how to improve ur life, when u become a bum of the 2nd category and will be allowed to beg money in subway. That wallpaper is for wiping my ass.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
There are many contests at official forum feel free to participate

Contest Name: Guess The Picture Round 2

Clue: American Actress

Rules:
1. Only 1 Answer per User
2. Do not edit your post (cheater will be disqualify and will not be allowed to participate in all the future contest
3. Your account must be atleast 24 hours old from the time of registration
4. Must have atleast 10 post in the forum (deeponion.org/community) to participate.
5. The person who got the first correct answer will be declared winner (time based on the post)

Format:
Answer: your answer here
Onion Add:

Prize: 5 Onions

The first one was easy one Smiley Now time for a little tougher to guess.

learn more https://deeponion.org/community/threads/contest-guess-the-picture-round-2-win-onions.392/

I have created a "banner type" image in order to make it very profesionnal. What do you guys think?

a beautiful contribution ! amazing!
Activity: 251

Here is the tweet , like an share to grow the network on tweeter!

https://twitter.com/kryptotitan/status/898166792551632897

Can a hero or legendary member test this signature ? does it look same as in the picture below?

Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[url=https://deeponion.org/?ref=XXX][font=Monospace][size=1px][color=#000077]                                  
                  █████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               [color=#005500]░░░▒▒▒▒▒░[/color]         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              [color=#005500]░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒[/color]         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   [color=#005500]░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░[/color]             ███▓
▒███                 [color=#005500]░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░[/color]         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               [color=#005500]▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░[/color]     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             [color=#005500]▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓[/color]      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           [color=#005500]▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓[/color]      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          [color=#005500]▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░[/color]      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        [color=#005500]░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░[/color]     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        [color=#005500]███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░[/color]    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   [color=#005500]░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█[/color]    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ [color=#005500]░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██[/color]   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  [color=#005500]▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒[/color]  ░████▒
      ▓████  [color=#005500]░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓[/color]  ░████░
       ▒████   [color=#005500]▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░[/color]  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  [color=#005500]▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░[/color]   ▓████▒
          ████▓         [color=#005500]░▒▓██████████████▓░░[/color]    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
[size=9px][color=#151B8D] ✬✬✬✬✬[/color][/size]
[/color][/size][/font][/url]
[/td]
[td][left][url=https://deeponion.org/?ref=XXX][font=VNI Helve Condense][size=24px][b][color=#000077][i]Deep[/i][/color][color=#006600]Onion[/color][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=10px][color=#000055][b]Tor Integrated & Secure[/b][/color][/size][/font][/url][/left]
[/td]
[td][left][size=12px][url=https://deeponion.org/?ref=XXX][font=VNI Helve Condense][b][color=#228B22]✓[/color] [color=#000077]Your Anonymity Guaranteed[/color]
[color=#228B22]✓[/color] [color=#000077]Your Assets Secured by Tor[/color]
[color=#228B22]✓[/color] [color=#000077]No ICO - FREE Airdrop![/color][/b][/font][/url][/size][/left][/td]
[td][center][size=32px][font=Verdana][b][url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=XXXXX][color=white][glow=#000055,2,300]✯ Join FREE Airdrop NOW! ✯[/glow][/color][/url][/b][/font][/size][/center]
[/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Activity: 1372
Merit: 264
Glad i was able to update my signature. I'm so excited for the upcoming airdrop! DeepOnion has a strong community and i am very happy to be part of it.
Activity: 672

Nice picture thank you for your time

Thank you, this is the least I can do to promote as you already doing a great job in managing this thread.
Activity: 386
hi all ,  I'm  too late to join this signature campaign , today i join free airdrop .
 please see my signature is correct ?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hello, i am a junior member, do i need to upload DeepOnion avatar before i can receive my airdrop?
Activity: 452
Activity: 225
Hopefully I'm not too late to join this signature campaign  
Activity: 319
Dev, there are plans to launch DeepSend

"2017 Q4 Launch of DeepSend - our next level in blockchain anonymity in crypto world"

If it's a serious tech, it needs a lot of testing and development. Any info to share about that part of development?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
I updated my signature since i went to member to full  member .WIll i automatically get move up to the next pay bracket for the next airdrop ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
We're almost at 500 pages on the forum! That is an amazing achievement in such a short period of time. Every day I check this forum and it's full of like-minded people all on board with Deep Onion's goal of privacy and anonymity in crypto. Keep up the good work people and spread the message to everyone you know. Those who contribute towards the project will be rewarded for their efforts!
Thank you for the feedback please update the signature with new one
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

i just updated my signature last week,not sure if i am using the right one now?

Yes looks good!

it confused me because its look like the same signature that used by senior member
Activity: 222
Well,i dont like it particulary... I understand that is necessary to some degree to prevent big dumps.

But,and it's a big "but",it also prevents decent volume to build up,which means that someone with 0.5 - 1  BTC can manipulate with price at his will... And that's bat......very bad  Wink

I do agree with that. I think as more projects start to roll out, and we see more circulation, that risk will slowly begin to diminish. It is true though, when someone with anything significant does a sell, you really see it in the price.
I agree and it will be quite ugly when we are nearing the 40 week mark unless something is changed.

@crypto-rainbow

I think you should gradually increase the allowed selling % of coins from the Airdrop in order to avoid a crash when nearing the last Airdrop rounds.

For example:
After the 5th Airdrop make it so that 85% has to be kept in wallet, 15% can be sold.
After the 10th Airdrop make it so that 80% has to be kept in wallet, 20% can be sold.
After the 15th Airdrop make it so that 75% has to be kept in wallet, 25% can be sold.
After the 20th Airdrop make it so that 70% has to be kept in wallet, 30% can be sold.
After the 25th Airdrop make it so that 65% has to be kept in wallet, 35% can be sold.
After the 30th Airdrop make it so that 60% has to be kept in wallet, 40% can be sold.
After the 35th Airdrop make it so that 50% has to be kept in wallet, 50% can be sold.

By doing this you are gruadually increasing market movement, establishing a firm price for the DeepOnion and avoiding a big crash when many people are going to sell at once when close to the last week of Airdrop at week 40.

I think this is a well thought out way of making sure not everyone will dump it's coin after the 40Th week and dumping the price to 1 satoshi.

It's not an issue. I think not much ppl will survive 40 weeks marathon and they will value their coins very high. Don't think they will dump hard. If the price will be good, I expect lots of ppl drop project and dump in the middle.
Jump to: