Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1883. (Read 1167549 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 252
I don't seem to understand the animosity for this coin. The dev is giving away free money for renting out your signature space and typing useless posts like this. Strange are the ways of the world.

Especially when people create new accounts just to FUD  Undecided
Yes, it is an odd phenomenon these new FUD accounts. Some, I imagine, are created by folk who are either unable to join the Airdrop or have been ejected from the Airdrop.

I am happy for the coin, and the project, to receive criticism - but it would be admittedly all that more pleasant if the criticism was constructive or well reasoned if not both.

For example, it would be great if a 'no-onion-hodler' discovered a bug that could be corrected, or pointed out a critical shortfall in the distribution process, or demonstrated a use case for the project that has gone unnoticed, or...
(Of course it would be similarly useful for an onion-hodler to point out the same).

The FUD so far is of no particular use nor of interest to me as it seems only directed towards undermining the project and its coin.

The facts are that DeepOnion is a useful blockchain - assuming it works and continues to work as advertised - under active development that has attracted early and significant support.

Those facts remain all I need to notice.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
For those who didn't know, you need to update your signatures now to be able to receive your next airdrop on approximately 2 days from now.

https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
Thanks for the remainder. I have updated mine before the next airdrop happens. I hope the dev wont be changing it again.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
I have a small question for Crypto-rainbow: Why is your trust -2? I remember looking like it was not there before ...  Grin

Watch the video you will understand.

DeepOnion Community Made This Video  Grin

Watch: Let's have some fun!
http://www.captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker

For the fudder of DeepOnion, lol. Turn the subtitle on (lower right corner)  Cool

This is still the one I like the best Grin If you turn the subtitle on it was so funny, lmao.
The best video I've seen, yes turn on subtitles and enjoy. The fudders are all crying now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
For those who didn't know, you need to update your signatures now to be able to receive your next airdrop on approximately 2 days from now.

https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
How much coins will be distributed next round?

according to the OP:
200 000 - 50 000 = 150 000 (smooth fix for the 4th round).
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
How much coins will be distributed next round?

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
We temporarily suspend the wallet updating function from the application page.
Wallet Updates will be handled manually if your wallet is lost, stolen or you have other reasons that you need to update your registered wallet address.

We will support Factor_core group in the 5th airdrop.
We announced this a while ago. But did not have enough time to activate in the last airdrop. It's basically to give more ONIONs to those who significantly contributed to the expansion of this community. This group is determined by the dev team, and all members can suggest new people to dev team based on their observations. This group will be adjusted by dev team before each airdrop.

Update your signatures if you did not and add your ref?=userid tags
It is mandatory to use the new signature in order to receive the airdrop. You can see in this URL: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

dev , I have bought 921 onions and filled back all my coins that were stolen by the online-wallet hacker with a new address DcEGXXnniKV2RzC2FgsnPwVKrP6WmaMjBX, Please give me   the authority to reapply at https://deeponion.org/apply.php with my new address. thanks , no more need to let people like me  wait too long , it is not fair to the victims of the hacker event,  afterall,  the third party online wallet was  public  on this thread 。many ppl  who used the online wallet are  anxiously awaiting dev's reply...because we are all User Blacklisted.,  you can see some of them  here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deeponion-2088467  whatever , dev team should  find  a solution  quickly,  you can see in  threads , we are all still wearing the  signature.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
The price is down partly because they are losing the Chinese market. The wallet can not be used in China and all the web wallet users from China (the only way of accessing onion) are banned due to the hack! Lots of people bought onion and stored them in that web wallet and get stolen finally and they never come back.
I live in China and know how HOT it is for altcoin here.

There should be found a way for China users. I think can be done a paper wallet as the devs say will be done this month
Activity: 672
You have 100 post all related to deeponion promotion. So GFY Dude !
Another sock puppet account created on the 3 August 2017 to trying to defame DeepOnion and spread FUD, you going to get the same response, you are not the first and surely not the last, btw your tone sound allot like Dogemajestic....mmm now there's something to ponder about  Grin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The price is down partly because they are losing the Chinese market. The wallet can not be used in China and all the web wallet users from China (the only way of accessing onion) are banned due to the hack! Lots of people bought onion and stored them in that web wallet and get stolen finally and they never come back.
I live in China and know how HOT it is for altcoin here.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Not enough characters available to set jr member signature.
Activity: 224
I have just joined the signature campaign of this project because I believe it is a very good project but I myself have not really understood in the field of whether the onion goes on in the security field and elsewhere. thanks so much dev.
Activity: 537
I've really enjoyed being a part of this project, this airdrop, and the community. I know the community is strong and we are headed to great things by the close of this wonderful project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Lol, you should check my posting history again and stop being so easily butthurt, though it is very entertaining.  

I pointed out that the people in that "Scam" thread are not reliable, nor do they have nothing to gain.  They do have something to gain, as Lauda's Bitsend project is in direct competition with DeepONION.  

The history behind their accounts is publicly available if anyone cares to look at it.  Likewise, the majority of my posts are in this thread, but not all, off the top of my head I have been active in Mining and other Altcoin threads.  I get the impression though, that you are trying to make attacks because I hit a button of yours and you're making a kneejerk response, again, entertaining, but pointless, as your opinion will not change the flavor of my cornflakes one bit Smiley.
To be fair Lauda is the signature manager of Bitsend, he is not a dev nor is he more involved than that. To call it "Lauda's Bitsend project" is stretching it a bit far in my opinion.
With that said, I don't support the actions he took. Whatever comes of DeepOnion, I will definitely be in it for the ride.

Thank you for pointing that out, I would have sworn that I saw Core Developer next to his name as well, but I take your word for it that I was in error.
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
The amount of airdrop recipients is growing rapidly. The system appears to be working.
I wonder if this trend continues with an active exchange and a 25~40 ct value per coin.
Basic economics will dictate what's next. Supply and demand etc.

I like it.

Do we know how many airdrop recipients we're at now? I would think if we get a bigger exchange the price would shoot up quite a bit

I think it was 738 dont quote me on that, it goes up everyday but there are people whom are banned for breaking the airdrop rules too.

I have said before that better exchanges will be soon be asking us to join due to brilliant nature of this crypto which will bring popularity to deeponion.

Plus deeponion has something else that others do not. Deeponion utilise talent from all members. Look at the amount of artwork created in the thread, it is like no other crypto so far because we love it and the community it has created.
DeepOnion has a very generous airdrop.  I am watching this closely.

200 % agree with you. the requirement to post is smart as the more often we post our tagline is seen by others

Hi @bcsuisse

You haven't got the new signature and remember to add your bitcointalk user id to it it gives extra onion for the amount of successful registrations from referrals.

Activity: 951
The amount of airdrop recipients is growing rapidly. The system appears to be working.
I wonder if this trend continues with an active exchange and a 25~40 ct value per coin.

I like it.

Do we know how many airdrop recipients we're at now? I would think if we get a bigger exchange the price would shoot up quite a bit
Activity: 190
CryptoDetective

I like it.
Activity: 191
DeepOnion has a very generous airdrop.  I am watching this closely.

200 % agree with you. the requirement to post is smart as the more often we post our tagline is seen by others
 I loved this project alot so today when i got jr. member Even with knowing that i cant take part in air drop with registration date after 12 july i still wanted to try. I downloaded and synchronaized the wallet . Then try sing up on https://deeponion.org/apply.php?action=check
 But i couldent cheat the sistem it still sad  - The members registered after 12th July 2017 will not be accepted. So if i buy an account with registation date earlie than 12 july, can i took part in this projekt ?

Thank you for your commitment @Estrange18

Even though you are not entitled to the airdrop due to your registration date, you can join deeponion.org and participate in the community where there are tasks and bounties and depending on your contribution and its significance you will be given extra rewards.

Cheers.
Jump to: