Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1885. (Read 1167549 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Interest is fading and the coin is dying fast. Volume on Nova is drying up, there just aren't any more buyers. Price will go down hill from here. Going to end up a failcoin just like Torcoin. Mark my words.

You created an account just to fud around here. Have some cheap buyorders, right?
Started a lil ptc ad campaign. Wondering if there will be some traffic next days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Interesting concept. Looks pretty hyped. Creators aren't greedy too. 10% is pretty low to retain, 70% airdropped free, and no ICO. Bonus points for no ICO, too many ICO now.

Agree, way too many ICOs, most of which are scams. They made empty promises, clone coins which are useless.

ICOs are nothing but a dot.com bubble. Cool white papers with very little to offer.

I agree. I tend to avoid ICO's. I think airdrops/bounties are a much better way to accumulate coins that may be very worthwhile in the future.
Activity: 551
This is a marathon. If you drop out you should not be able to get back in again. It's the same for everybody.

This is very good points. Those who sold now will think they got a few bucks, but they lose big and will be crying later> I am glad many cheaters found and kicked out, so this community becomes much more healthy.
Activity: 838
Interesting concept. Looks pretty hyped. Creators aren't greedy too. 10% is pretty low to retain, 70% airdropped free, and no ICO. Bonus points for no ICO, too many ICO now.

Agree, way too many ICOs, most of which are scams. They made empty promises, clone coins which are useless.

ICOs are nothing but a dot.com bubble. Cool white papers with very little to offer.
Activity: 551

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It is more than hyped. It is the new thing going from how this is organized. This whole set up is unseen before. Quite brilliant. Creating a demand? Yes but at the same time also delivering and keeping the buzz going on. It is crypto history.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
yea. people are tired of differend kinds of the scammy ICO's and Onion looks pretty hyped.

I wouldn't call ONION hyped at all. People are just very enthusiastic about the project since it brings so much new tech to the crypto scene.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
yea. people are tired of differend kinds of the scammy ICO's and Onion looks pretty hyped.
Can someone explain what does this mean in the signature part of the promo? " ref?=userid tags"

You have to replace the word with your Bitcointalk userid. The Deeponion team can then see if anybody joined the campaign by clicking on your signature and you might get rewarded.

Ahh thanks, so just the number id I am guessing. How will I know it's being tracked correctly?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Crypto-rainbow, can I get some clarification on what happens to me (as well as others that might have their bitcointalk accounts hacked Angry)?

I know you stated something about trying to incorporate something into your algorithm that sends out coins for the airdrop.

How will this work? Will it take into account that I was a Full Member at the time of the hacking and also will it allow me to re-register as if I joined bitcointalk in 2014 (my original registration date with my username miningteam23)?

Thanks and sorry for being a bit of a pain about this. It's just that I am so mad (@ the hacker not you) that I will be missing multiple airdrops because of this situation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Can someone explain what does this mean in the signature part of the promo? " ref?=userid tags"

You have to replace the word with your Bitcointalk userid. The Deeponion team can then see if anybody joined the campaign by clicking on your signature and you might get rewarded.
@crypto rainbow will we have an android wallet for deeponion or is it not planed so develop?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Addresses from 4 to 10 are keeping almost 90 % from all deeponions available in free circulation. Could the devs explain what does it mean ? Because for some people it will look like a huge SCAM !

http://178.62.250.234/richlist

Dev do not delete this post again. You did it already twice. Otherwise I will consider you as a SCAMMER !

If you look in the OP, and compare that data to what you are seeing in the Block Explorer, you might be able to make an educated guess.  Addresses 1 thru 3 obviously, they are labeled as such, contain the pre-mine which is 90% of the coins, originally around 18 million, now less since airdrops have happened.

Some people are mining like mad on the remaining 2 million.  Wallets 4 thru 10 do hold a lot of ONION, considering the large number of dumpers on Nova, might be a couple of those who have hoovered very well there.

The others, I don't personally know, but it's not like something is being hidden, we see where they are right on the blockchain Tongue.
Really ?  Here we go

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-deeponion-is-a-scam-proof-inside-2057229

We have been over this quite a few times already, as said before do yourself a favour and read the ANN, did you even take the liberty of reading anything ? Btw for every FUD attempt ill link this video for those that fail to read enjoy. http://captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Guys is it possible to join your airdrop campain if i got jr. member status and my date of registration July 22 ?  or i lost this oportunity  ?

according to the current rules u can't participate in the airdrops.

but u can apply urself in bounty programs.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I just think this coin will be huge.
Jump to: