Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1895. (Read 1167549 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
I feel so lost now that my original account here, miningteam23, has been hacked. I really hope crypto-rainbow can find a way to ensure that I remain part of the airdrop.

Just thought I should mention this. To add a little extra safety to your account, don't use the same username and password on other pages that request, for example, some airdrops require you to sign up on their webpage with a username and password to receive airdrops, some of them may just be phishing for your password because most people tend to use same password for 90% of their online data.

Be careful guys!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Some people dump there onions over at nova. They will regret later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Activity: 448
Just changed my sig to the new design, thanks.
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
So i finally got it working and it loaded the chain.

When I applied for the airdrop I used the member signature first and changed it to full member signature later.

Does that give me any problems, because its written if i remove my sig i will be excluded...

I hope everything goes smooth with the airdrop next weekend (or whenever it will be)

how many coins will be distributed?
Activity: 951
Only collected two airdrops and my onion stash is already worth 0.18BTC.... ?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
price is amazing, the community is strong, I'm loving this coin.
Activity: 448
Obviously DeepOnion is quite strong because it's able to do just fine despite being viciously attacked by some.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Just saw this great coin, will be joining soon. It's a wonderful and hot community.
Activity: 714
I am very impressed by the recent performance of the price of DeepCoin. It smells better and better for the future!

Yes, the smell of an ONION. Makes everything spiced up.
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
I feel so lost now that my original account here, miningteam23, has been hacked. I really hope crypto-rainbow can find a way to ensure that I remain part of the airdrop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
I am very impressed by the recent performance of the price of DeepCoin. It smells better and better for the future!
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
Yep, I think that consistency and long term commitment are the main qualities to do a good job in the cryptotrading. I like this project and the clever way in which the airdrop is planned. Let's see how it works..
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
thank you crypto-rainbow for make a review in my case.
happy to come back again.

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
People sold their Bitcoin holdings for a few dollars back in the day, just imagine how much money they threw away by not waiting it out a few years. Don't make the same mistakes those guys made. Don't sell your onions to cheaply, you might regret it later
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
Hooray! We overcame the barrier at 0.0001 BTC. The current price of 0.00010490 is a record and very pleasant!
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
What he is trying to say, is that you should not move more than 90% of your onions OUT of your wallet. If you do so, you will be disqualified from any future Onion airdrops.

That what you wrote means that only 10% of coins must be kept in wallet . Smiley

You must have 90% of your airdrop coins in your wallet at all times Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
Seems to be a reasonable service to me. With time you will have people following your advice and that can and will payout for you. Thank you for asking the right questions.
Edit: to me the link in your sig is also dead.

Thanks man.

Gah...dumb bitcointalk signature filtering. Stripped the colon (:) out of the HTTPS// protocol part. Thanks for letting me know. It has been fixed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Please forgive me, if this was asked already, but the thread is really long. Can I use coins received from aidrop for staking?

yes you can but only 10% from the airdrop amount that was sent. 90% must be kept/hold or you will be blacklisted.

Staking is not the same as selling? What you are saying doesn't make sense.

Staking = You just keep your onions in your wallet. While it i unlocked, your coins will stake (mine) new coins

What he is trying to say, is that you should not move more than 90% of your onions OUT of your wallet. If you do so, you will be disqualified from any future Onion airdrops.

The issue are not related, I think he just shared the information so you would know about it.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

I have worked with this guy on the past (2 years ago) and he is a very decent person. I have not actually mined at his multipool but did some work with him about the scripts back then. I would consider this a safe and reliable pool.
Jump to: