Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1908. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
price at 9000 sat, will get over 10000 sat soon. trading seems pretty stable. novaexchange pretty good.

We are also on coinmarketcap for data https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#markets
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Trading at 0.00009000 satoshi  Shocked .... If airdrop not diluted too much by new users we each get around 17,500 more coins ... or 1.575BTC at this price  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON BOYS!
l

Amazing picture here from one of our members @vpixele ‏

man this is going to be an interesting coin, will join, hope I can make the post requirement, lol

I really laughed so hard to this one! Nice job devs! I can't wait for further airdrops and further developments in Onion! hehehe I"m currently staking my sweet Onions! Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
price at 9000 sat, will get over 10000 sat soon. trading seems pretty stable. novaexchange pretty good.
i wasn t here for 24 hour and see ,we are riding and rising this topic going wild and this a cool one ,thank you everyone for supporting DeepONION and for beliving in it.

Excellent @vhns222 i love that matrix style video you made.  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
i wasn t here for 24 hour and see ,we are riding and rising this topic going wild and this a cool one ,thank you everyone for supporting DeepONION and for beliving in it.
@vpixele

Yes... Dont sell your onions..... Not to cheap.... They are too good for that.... And only sell them to a good home.

Deeponion A Little Promotion(matrix Version) by one of deeponions members vhns222

at this link
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I just received a fraction of a coin for keeping it open, and staking - but now when looking it states I am not staking because I have no mature coins. I tried restarting it, but its the same.

Am I missing something?

Yes my onions did not mature until about the second day then they did start growing... i mean staking. Smiley

Edit
Just found this on our site from a member groko "they drop in and out over time, sit tight and a portion will drop into stake.."

Also I think the more onions you have the better the stake..

My issue is that I was staking, got rewarded that fraction, and it was that small piece that's disabled staking?
Don't worry mate. It will stake again. It needs to mature again after you got that fraction of staking reward. It's just like it's recycling again for maturity. Just wait fot it to mature again. No worries Smiley
Well I Got  Question ... Why was this coin named DeepOnion ?? Any specific reason behind choosing this name ??
I think it has something to do with protection. Just like a physical spice, onion have many layers, layers that disturbes the eyes to tears when they try to dissect or peel the layers. Those layers are protection that makes you anonymous if you compare it to the digital world. Your real ip will not be displayed when somebody tries to look for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
I just received a fraction of a coin for keeping it open, and staking - but now when looking it states I am not staking because I have no mature coins. I tried restarting it, but its the same.

Am I missing something?

Yes my onions did not mature until about the second day then they did start growing... i mean staking. Smiley

Edit
Just found this on our site from a member groko "they drop in and out over time, sit tight and a portion will drop into stake.."

My issue is that I was staking, got rewarded that fraction, and it was that small piece that's disabled staking?
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
I am spreading the Deep Onion's gospel in 4chan, (or trying to do so) take a look at http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/3052540 and give the Onion exposure to the /biz/ uncultured masses  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Just curious, has any other coin launch done something similar?  I mean, not doing an ICO, or just mining, but doing a massive airdrop for signature campaigns and other marketing tasks?  I ask because I think it's brilliant and I'm also having tons of fun with it.  Not to mention that the coin is rock solid and solves for something important.
Everyone!!

Please don't forget about my Steemit giveaway.

If you haven't participated, there's free ONIONs that await you!

ONLY 17/50 claimed.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/free-deeponion-token-giveaway-once-a-month.293/
https://steemit.com/giveaways/@sowellsvt/free-deeponion-token-giveaway-once-a-month

Yes lets look at it. We just shared it in social media

Dev, I retweeted your post in twitter Smiley

Am I missing something?

Edit

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

Am I missing something?
♦ TOR NETWORK INTEGRATED ♦

♦ Deep Web • Deep Bank • Deep Onion ♦
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Trading at 0.00009000 satoshi  Shocked .... If airdrop not diluted too much by new users we each get around 17,500 more coins ... or 1.575BTC at this price  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

l

Amazing picture here from one of our members @vpixele ‏

man this is going to be an interesting coin, will join, hope I can make the post requirement, lol
Activity: 868
Trading at 0.00009000 satoshi  Shocked .... If airdrop not diluted too much by new users we each get around 17,500 more coins ... or 1.575BTC at this price  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Do not complain about new users, new users more, the onion price will be high, all the onion give you, You will be very happy, onion to share with you, we planted ONION Grin
Well I Got  Question ... Why was this coin named DeepOnion ?? Any specific reason behind choosing this name ??

It is a cryptocurreny that uses the secure tor onion network.

Many more brilliant artworks by @vpixele ‏at his own gallery on deeponion.org

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wallpapers-by-vpixele.327

Also other pieces of design and creativity made by other members all in the forum

Join in at deeponion, it's more than a cryptocurrency
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Well I Got  Question ... Why was this coin named DeepOnion ?? Any specific reason behind choosing this name ??
Jump to: