Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1904. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Hello, my rank on bitcointalk has changed. I changed my signature for my current rank. Do I need to write anywhere about my rank change?
No we can detect automatically new rank have no worry. New signature looks better thank you
Uploaded Another Video Tutorial for the Day, i am starting to like this daily routine in making videos to support deeponion community.

Here's another Deeponion Airdrop Tutorial that is Newbie Friendly and Easy to follow step by step guide.

Video #2 DeepOnion Airdrop Tutorial

Watch: https://youtu.be/l7ShVAF2QuE

Dont Forget to subscribe and be the first to notified when new videos has been publish.

Like and Share the video to your friends that is willing to join the AIRDROP.

Thank You

Thank you for the video

China should do his own way about web wallets,  we need some time to sort Chinese users unability connect Tor and
we will release paper wallet in this month maybe this will help for some people
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I joined round 5 ,  i think this project don't   have any market ,it avoid dump good project, too earlier to trade . best  .
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Deeponion gains attention.
Looking forward to see some nice volume at the exchange during the next weeks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Really enjoy participating in these airdrops,

The concept is solid, having a secure coin is definitely one to hold for the future once Crypto currencies are a norm around the world.

Thank you for last weeks Airdrop.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
We increased daily checks on applicants wallet moves and made it much sure.
Every one recommended again for the signature update. We plan to make it mandatory in close future, so better to be ready for it from today.
You can see new signature from this URL: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Hello Dev. i have sent you a private Message, please check thank you...
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Every one recommended again for the signature update. We plan to make it mandatory in close future, so better to be ready for it from today.
You can see new signature from this URL: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Hi dev, can I ask if I we are eligible to 5th round of airdrop since we are now blacklisted and use the web wallet?.
Thank you
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
let's fly to 0.01 btc! Price making me more and more happy holder. Let's buy some more!!!

That might be a bit too optimistic... It would already be awesome to see 0.001 Smiley

Activity: 540
Merit: 265
let's fly to 0.01 btc! Price making me more and more happy holder. Let's buy some more!!!
Activity: 251

IDEAS FOR THE TWITTER CAMPAIGN

The equation to solve :

How to get a tweet reach as many people as possible without only retweeting to each other?

1) First order of business, we have to establish the aim of the campaign : Get people to sign to the airdrop? to buy from novaexchange? just to make the project known?
2) Second order of business, build the network up : we can't stay in a closed circle. I would suggest to the DEV TEAM to ask everyone in their follower to join each other. Something like:

" Dear community, in order to strengthen the network, we are asking each and everyone of you to click on our followers count, and follow each and everyone one of you. That will build up the network"
"Dear community, once that is done, we are asking everyone one of you to build up your "real" followers count by a rate of at least 25 per week (arbitrary number), in order to get fresh new faces in the group.

3) Third order of business : Get quality engagement. The aim is to get as many likes, answers and retweet as possible from fresh new faces.

To sum that up :

- Every one who is following deeponion should follow all their followers : 10 ONIONS total
- Build up your follower( with new people only) number by 25 per week at least : 25 -50 ONIONS per week
- Get 10 retweets per posts (not from the DO team preferably) : 50 Onions

For the number of followers already present, I propose of factored equation :
1-25 : 0 these accounts are useless for promotion. They need to build up their count.
25-50 : 0.1 Same issue here, the effort is rewarded but has to be focused on networking
50-100 : 0.5 The real promotion is starting, continue the work!
100-500 : 1 These will represent the majority since it is not that hard to get, but needs a certain amount of work. Once you get there, you can harvest all the rewards promised!
500-1000 : 1.25 We are starting to see some efficiency with such a number, that should be rewarded accordingly!
1000-5000 : 1.5 These accounts have a serious effect and have to be encouraged to promote DeepOnion
5000+ : 2 These are influencer level accounts and will be rewarded accordingly!

What do you guys think?

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
never advise anyone to use web wallet for being the main address for DeepONION airdrop . now i am blocked away and received nothing dev would you help me to change my address to another one .

User ID   829556
Wallet Address   DhKBTHYtutwuYDzUeuYSJedwnCNNgmvDo3
Status   Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.

Help needed

Hi HoHo,

if you post your problem onto the forum page https://deeponion.org/community/threads/request-for-help.296/page-3#post-3580

Just to make sure your issue is not missed unlike this thread on bitcointalk or pm crypto-rainbow.

It is so active here on deeponion on btcointalk that sometimes it is possible to miss such vital questions.

All the best

Thank GCforce, i will do
registered to request help there but still (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) . crypto-rainbow kindly assist to resolve my problem i already left onlinewallet returned back to local wallet .
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Hey Guys, don't forget to make the community even stronger by joining the official forum/community -->> https://deeponion.org/community/
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hello, my rank on bitcointalk has changed. I changed my signature for my current rank. Do I need to write anywhere about my rank change?

I dont think you need to inform them, since most task a automatic and the robot will crawl on your account to check your rank.

Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

I dont think you need to inform them, since most task a automatic and the robot will crawl on your account to check your rank.
one i just made

#Probablythebestcrypto twitter
Very nice! You can post a new nice thread for the wall papers in the gallery section
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/gallery.50/
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Activity: 672
Even with the hiccup that happened with the tampering I love to see the momentum is picking up on the Nova exchange, wait until the time that coin is on different exchanges I think we will see phenomenal numbers. Bittrex would be great for the coin..... Long term HODLer here!!!

In my really wet dreams, Onion is listed on Bittrex...  Grin Grin

Lol it all starts with a dream, Onion will be the talk of the town, its our turn, #CLAIM YOUR STAKE
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Even with the hiccup that happened with the tampering I love to see the momentum is picking up on the Nova exchange, wait until the time that coin is on different exchanges I think we will see phenomenal numbers. Bittrex would be great for the coin..... Long term HODLer here!!!

In my really wet dreams, Onion is listed on Bittrex...  Grin Grin
Activity: 224
Jump to: