Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1917. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
If we are our own bank, we could be stolen.

It´s our responsability to have a good security system, software, and services.

This is the Cripto Wild West  Embarrassed Embarrassed  You can trust no one without any risk.

You can trust me Smiley  I just need to borrow your wallet.dat and passpharse     Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what should I do?    dev ,  I  am from china , official wallet  can not sync  at  china , so  I  have to use http://onionwallet.org/   online wallet. as now the  online wallet was hacked , I  lost  my 920 DeepOnion coins that were distributed to me at the 4th round  airdrop.
me too,and  blacklisted,hacked,what should we do? 
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
i think need to wait for developing official online wallet. And then just register again for next airdrops.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
what should I do?    dev ,  I  am from china , official wallet  can not sync  at  china , so  I  have to use http://onionwallet.org/   online wallet. as now the  online wallet was hacked , I  lost  my 920 DeepOnion coins that were distributed to me at the 4th round  airdrop.

Can we use nova wallet for the meantime until there is a new 3rd party wallet released?

I am confident that I I will not dump all my airdrop coins
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Never trust 3rd party apps unless its approved by the developers themselves. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
I try to register but get message user blacklisted.  I never register here. So why this error?

DsC2a4VET7VXU3HymSM8oav4rC4bnGcguQ
Id 934389

Maybe your account was stolen,Do a good job security check,Optimistic onion to the exchange to buy some。

What account was stolen? My bitcointalk account?

Of course, if not my operation, how will the account will register their own,
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
If we are our own bank, we could be stolen.

It´s our responsability to have a good security system, software, and services.

This is the Cripto Wild West  Embarrassed Embarrassed  You can trust no one without any risk.
Activity: 238
DeepOnion comrades, we are devastated to announce that OnionWallet has been tampered with / hacked this morning [we are in GMT+3 timezone]. As far as we can see now approximately 5000 Onion have been sent to unknown addresses. All funds have been drained...

If you had a balance please PM us your info and-or post it here - we have to track who lost what.

We will update you as soon as we have more information to share.

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

WARNING: piWallet is not secure software apparently!

Oh no, dev please see this. I hope that my funds is there.

Please everyone be aware 3th party onion web wallet has been hacked
 https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onionwallet-has-been-tampered-with-hacked-this-morning.321/

What happen to me, I sent all my coins from nova and sent it back on that wallet.
I am not lucky this day, I'm crying now.

We will sort this out no worry.

Lets inform others as fast as possible

The biggest loss is the Chinese community members, was blacklisted, crying, not use onionwallet
who is the hacker?when we found the webwallet used our coins to POS,and we were blacklisted,and plan to use local wallet,then be hacked,we lost many time in this,but now get nothing.very sad and angry.
I try to register but get message user blacklisted.  I never register here. So why this error?

DsC2a4VET7VXU3HymSM8oav4rC4bnGcguQ
Id 934389

Maybe your account was stolen,Do a good job security check,Optimistic onion to the exchange to buy some。
We are here to plant onions,Pay attention to network security, hide yourself,Happy every day
Activity: 139
I understand how to back up our wallets, but I'm not really sure how to back up my network key. How do we do that?

If you use a local wallet, you might try to export the network key (private key) with the console window.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
DeepOnion comrades, we are devastated to announce that OnionWallet has been tampered with / hacked this morning [we are in GMT+3 timezone]. As far as we can see now approximately 5000 Onion have been sent to unknown addresses. All funds have been drained...

If you had a balance please PM us your info and-or post it here - we have to track who lost what.

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onionwallet-has-been-tampered-with-hacked-this-morning.321/

What happen to me, I sent all my coins from nova and sent it back on that wallet.

Lets inform others as fast as possible

The biggest loss is the Chinese community members, was blacklisted, crying, not use onionwallet
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Fortunately there is only a beginning and there will be a ton of airdrops. Wink
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

Please everyone be aware 3th party onion web wallet run by onionminer.club has been hacked

You have got really good coders ... Why not code a new wallet for DeepOnion instead of adapting Third Part Scripts ?
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

Lets inform others as fast as possible and keep us informed about situation you can PM me any time
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
People should never hold their coins in 3d party services. You don't have any control over your balance that way,and you must trust guy who holds it to be honest,and that he knows what he's doing...
Activity: 546
Merit: 107

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

Please everyone be aware 3th party onion web wallet run by onionminer.club has been hacked
Activity: 434
Side note dev, wallet in openssl 1.1 does not compile, it has some implemention problems with
Code:
EVP_CIPHER_CTX evp;
it has to be someting like this to work with openssl 1.1
Code:
EVP_CIPHER_CTX *evp = EVP_CIPHER_CTX_new();
EVP_CIPHER_CTX_free(evp);
, i tried to compile cause the linux wallet has some isuess with my enviroment (Debian 9 libboost 1.62) tried to do my openssl 1.1 version but it's rocket science to me (i'm a java develeper mostly so no pionters) any advice?
Jump to: