Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1918. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Loving this project so far. I opened my wallet this morning to see my first significant deposit. Thank you very much!

I now have 2 questions -

1) First is that I don't recall setting a password anywhere for my wallet. Did I screw up? If so, would I be wise to get a new wallet now?

2) Is there a benefit to me leaving my wallet open to stake? If so, is it system specific? I have it on my laptop now, but if having a better system would benefit, I could move it to a rig.

3) For mining this coin, does it perform better on AMD / NVIDIA cards?

Thanks, and sorry - looks like I had 3 questions. Hope this was the right place to drop them.

1) To set a password; go to settings; encrypt wallet
2) Staking is not system related; its balance related; and yes its required to leave your wallet open to stake
3) Mining this coin is only worth if you have ACIS; GPU mining train has already passed

Got it - thank you very much, especially regarding number 1.
In terms of staking, I assume there is compensation for doing it? Sorry, new to POS and more familiar with POW
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It is very unfortunate that those who were hacked. I hope that those who keep money in their wallet will not. I think it's not necessary to translate your coins anywhere, the price will only grow!
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
DeepOnion comrades, we are devastated to announce that OnionWallet has been tampered with / hacked this morning [we are in GMT+3 timezone]. As far as we can see now approximately 5000 Onion have been sent to unknown addresses. All funds have been drained...

If you had a balance please PM us your info and-or post it here - we have to track who lost what.

We will update you as soon as we have more information to share.

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

WARNING: piWallet is not secure software apparently!

Oh no, dev please see this. I hope that my funds is there.

Had a feeling to not send onions to 3th partie applications. Its just to lucrative now to steal coins from people.

Yes, your coins are always more safe at your local wallet. An online wallet pulls more attention than a local PC, because there are more coins to steal.
So if you are not in f.e. China you should avoid 3rd party wallets.
Btw. nobody knows who is behind such a wallet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
DeepOnion comrades, we are devastated to announce that OnionWallet has been tampered with / hacked this morning [we are in GMT+3 timezone]. As far as we can see now approximately 5000 Onion have been sent to unknown addresses. All funds have been drained...

If you had a balance please PM us your info and-or post it here - we have to track who lost what.

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

Had a feeling to not send onions to 3th partie applications. Its just to lucrative now to steal coins from people.

Hodl your onions in your wallet lock it and unlock for staling sometimes. They will take every chance to drain you out of onions.
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
Loving this project so far. I opened my wallet this morning to see my first significant deposit. Thank you very much!

I now have 2 questions -

1) First is that I don't recall setting a password anywhere for my wallet. Did I screw up? If so, would I be wise to get a new wallet now?

2) Is there a benefit to me leaving my wallet open to stake? If so, is it system specific? I have it on my laptop now, but if having a better system would benefit, I could move it to a rig.

Thanks, and sorry - looks like I had 3 questions. Hope this was the right place to drop them.

1) To set a password; go to settings; encrypt wallet
2) Staking is not system related; its balance related; and yes its required to leave your wallet open to stake
3) Mining this coin is only worth if you have ACIS; GPU mining train has already passed
Activity: 546
Merit: 107

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

I now have 2 questions -

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Why no answer dev ?

Can you check this please ?  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20837478

I think he is still busy counting the number of tabs you have open, going from the pics you posted.. I also tried, but it was too much effort.

what's your problem? Would you like to happen the same?

Calm down and give the dev some time! You can also post in the official forum!
Everything will for sure be sorted out and a solution will be found!
Activity: 238
Crypto-rainbow, I tried to withdraw all my coins from nova but I will not dump, I tested it and will withdraw it again and back to my web wallet. Thank you
it is up to you if you know what you doing there is no problem, coins should be back to airdrop wallet. if we see one of daily checks you will be banned and coming back is pretty hard.

Thank you, I already sent back my coins to my web wallet. I don't want to be banned on this airdrop.

With web-wallet, do you mean the 3rd party wallet or your local wallet on your pc?

This onionwallet.org/index.php
I use this for my airdrop address but there is a time that this not reachable. I am worry if it's safe to use.
As far as I understood, your onions have to be in a local wallet, don't know, if this webwallet counts for airdrop.

The dev allowed to use this. He recommend this to me.
I also used  the webwallet to join the airdrop.but now be blacklisted,I don't move any coins from webwallet,but the 3rd webwalllet use my coin to POS.we all hope that dev can help us to solve this.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Why no answer dev ?

I think he is still busy counting the number of tabs you have open, going from the pics you posted.. I also tried, but it was too much effort.

what's your problem? Would you like to happen the same?
Activity: 294
Why no answer dev ?

Crypto-rainbow, I tried to withdraw all my coins from nova but I will not dump, I tested it and will withdraw it again and back to my web wallet. Thank you
it is up to you if you know what you doing there is no problem, coins should be back to airdrop wallet. if we see one of daily checks you will be banned and coming back is pretty hard.

Thank you, I already sent back my coins to my web wallet. I don't want to be banned on this airdrop.

With web-wallet, do you mean the 3rd party wallet or your local wallet on your pc?

I use this for my airdrop address but there is a time that this not reachable. I am worry if it's safe to use.
As far as I understood, your onions have to be in a local wallet, don't know, if this webwallet counts for airdrop.

The dev allowed to use this. He recommend this to me.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

"We plant onions now, we harvest them later". Cheers to those who haven't sell their onions. I believe this coin have more potentials to be unveiled, we just need to have patience.  Cool
Grin it's nice, beautiful, and we need to expand and please make sure you have no body missed from the Airdrops.

Lets grow!

With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

"We plant onions now, we harvest them later". Cheers to those who haven't sell their onions. I believe this coin have more potentials to be unveiled, we just need to have patience.  Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hi, dev. After learning how to file a coin altcoin for bittrex, I understand that I do not have enough authority and conditions to file an onion application for them. You can read the conditions here and execute it if possible ....

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Just incase if anyone is not aware ... DeepOnion is also added on CryptoCompare
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/onion/overview/BTC

Jump to: