Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1945. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I am interested in joining this project.  If I use the webwallet and my coins stake will I then be blacklisted because I think staking moves your coins?

Thanks.
No staking does not cause issue but if you want to move balance read and understand this tutorial first https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-sending-coins-with-custom-change-addresses.291/

webwallet have moved my coins dev please help me!

hmm..  maybe I will have to download the qt after all.  Are you certain the webwallet moved your coins when it staked?
yes my coins are sit in my wallet but not show in blockexplorer , i think is because stake
and now i got blacklisted  Cry

Shit one.  I wonder how many people that get blacklisted like this will just dump their coins. :/  I will use the web wallet as I still do not trust QT's. but hope it gets fixed for you otherwise you might dump too I guess!  Sad  Anyways. Give it a few days I guess. I dont have any onions yet but I was looking forward to staking on a web wallet. I could just carry on posting here and next year wake up with dozens of tokens. Hopefully this issue gets fixed before my first stake.  Maybe it was just a blockexplorer problem and not a staking problem.

yes I hope Dev can help me

Dev I can send to you my id and pass to you check yourself my wallet balance  Huh
Activity: 108
Merit: 100
I am interested in joining this project.  If I use the webwallet and my coins stake will I then be blacklisted because I think staking moves your coins?

Thanks.
No staking does not cause issue but if you want to move balance read and understand this tutorial first https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-sending-coins-with-custom-change-addresses.291/

hmm..  maybe I will have to download the qt after all.  Are you certain the webwallet moved your coins when it staked?
yes my coins are sit in my wallet but not show in blockexplorer , i think is because stake

Shit one.  I wonder how many people that get blacklisted like this will just dump their coins. :/  I will use the web wallet as I still do not trust QT's. but hope it gets fixed for you otherwise you might dump too I guess!  Sad  Anyways. Give it a few days I guess. I dont have any onions yet but I was looking forward to staking on a web wallet. I could just carry on posting here and next year wake up with dozens of tokens. Hopefully this issue gets fixed before my first stake.  Maybe it was just a blockexplorer problem and not a staking problem.

Thanks.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Who os able to dump that much onions on nova?

That's a quite intriguing question....

Couple huge farms... I guess..

True, I had forgotten about the miners Smiley Airdropped community has not so many coins to dump, but big miners do...

Thanks.
not to sure on that, why not just download and use the qt wallet? that way only you control it

I do not trust downloading qt's anymore. And do not feel like setting one up on a VM.

Thanks.

Activity: 154
please include newbies why should they be left out of this exciting project. Wishing you the best!

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Thanks.
not to sure on that, why not just download and use the qt wallet? that way only you control it

Thanks.

Thank you. no I will never move them. not until next year at least. I understand the rules. I just want to use webwallet as I do not want to download a wallet.  Thank you for the clarification on this matter. I will join the project and look forward to the airdrops next week and beyond.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

Thanks.
Activity: 147
I got the Airdrop amount x2 Pretty good ay.
Activity: 294

Thanks.
As far as I know staking doesnt move coins.
Today incorrectly showed the balance:
http://Http://explorer.deeponion.org/ext/getbalance/DktdtwaPBCcWak5cjFo52HqYYk44mhyBBx
I wrote about it here. Thus, it is a bug blockexplorer. Apparently, that's why he put me on the black list.
I'm in shock. I follow all the rules, and suddenly I got on the black list.
are you using webwallet?

Thanks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Just posting to say I didn't get my airdrop this morning but just got it!  Yay!  Thank you dev's!  For those who haven't received theirs, be patient.  If you show as accepted it'll come.  Thanks again!
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
I look at the history of the market and I'm surprised that coins go cheaply from miners.
Coins are cheaply discounted.   Roll Eyes
thanks for the airdrop just got it. really appreciate the extra work you do.

We are a team and i am no different than you.

Let's  inform people
if they touched their balances, their ONION moves another wallet automatically and may be people suspended for that reason and there is a solution there

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reconsideration-rules-for-suspensions-because-of-balance.288/

That's what I learned about it only yesterday. I put the balance in order. If the balance were not in accordance with the rules, I would not have participated in today's round. But I participated! And after a few hours I'm on the blacklist.

how about web wallet? they changed my coins and now?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I can post there viljy, I will see if I can drop a line to help you out Smiley

The admins for the forum have to approve each person manually, and since they have been fixing the problems with the airdrop, they've probably been a little too busy.  I am positive things will work out Smiley

Thank you! But I got the opportunity to write there, I wrote an appeal.
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
Thank you developer just got my air drop Really appreciate it you fixing the error within 1 hour of me posting.
Wish great success for the project now onto next week Airdrop.
Jump to: