Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1953. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
hi dev i have not received my weekly deeponion yet .
...Anyone who has not received the ONION of week 4
  You can register and submit a report here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/request-for-help.296/

[/quote]
will check your case if you post check status results in timely manner.
Activity: 910
Has any one received any onions today? Because I did not. I was here since day one, have I been banned?

You just wait until the distribution is completed. 55% of all participant did not receive the airdrop.
how many  coins  could be received  as  a  hero member?  I  have not got any coins till now .
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Diamond good coin
Someone here believes that this coin will be long and steadily growing? I have my doubts on this score. What some of the exchanges today are willing to accept this coin for auction?

Does any other coin connect using TOR?

Yes, I remember Anoncoin.
Activity: 840
High hopes for this little project Smiley So far the devs and community  have been very friendly, helpful and just a delight to communicate with!
Activity: 812
But what is the real value of coin? After all people withdraw coins to exchange (after 40 weeks) - they going down to Zero also...

When you sign up join us "ONION COMMUNITY"
You will feel proud and love it
Then you will know what is its value. Wink Wink
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Has any one received any onions today? Because I did not. I was here since day one, have I been banned?

i didn't receive too.

just wait until dev figures it out.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
hi dev i have not received my weekly deeponion yet .
Activity: 546
Merit: 107

You just wait until the distribution is completed. 55% of all participant did not receive the airdrop.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Someone here believes that this coin will be long and steadily growing? I have my doubts on this score. What some of the exchanges today are willing to accept this coin for auction?

Does any other coin connect using TOR?
Activity: 689
Merit: 260

Yes, you have been banned and cannot apply anymore.

...or you just read the last pages and see that there is an error and some payments still need to be processed.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Activity: 462
But what is the real value of coin? After all people withdraw coins to exchange (after 40 weeks) - they going down to Zero also...

Why would all people sell once the airdrop is over? After the airdrop you can still stake your coins and earn more ONION that way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
NO ICO - NO CROWDFUND <- I like this. Too many ICO pump and dumps coming out lately!
Thinking of pointing some MH/s towards DeepOnion and getting some.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Activity: 369
Hi community.

Many people say me: "hey bro... need green color"
Other people say: "onion like garlic"...

I've taken note of your comments
And it is logo version #2
Plus i created TEXT LOGO
And i created PAY BUTTON

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 951
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

Not so much... So after few weeks people ll receive only few coins.. and its not worth effort..

...not worth the effort? ... the current price is 0.00004000 ... that's $50 free every week and all you have to do is post on a forum that you already post on  Huh ... Your logic escapes me

next week 30... than 15... than 7... than 3... and then near ZERO...
All bounty have limitation of participants

Do you not know what supply and demand are? As the supply dwindles the demand will grow thereby raising the price...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Hello crypto-rainbow, my status says accepted and I made far more than 10 posts in the preceding week. Yet I did not receive any airdrop shares this week. Did I somehow get blacklisted or are the airdrop payouts still in progress?

By the way I am very impressed with the valuation of ONION on the Novaexchange. This crypto is doing great!

Do not worry - a number of us have the same issue. It is just a technical issue that the Dev are sorting out, then they will pay the airdrops. Your Onions are on their way - just a bit delayed. But do not worry! We are all waiting with you Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
where is a local topic? (russian I mean)
Jump to: