Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1954. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

Not so much... So after few weeks people ll receive only few coins.. and its not worth effort..

...not worth the effort? ... the current price is 0.00004000 ... that's $50 free every week and all you have to do is post on a forum that you already post on  Huh ... Your logic escapes me

next week 30... than 15... than 7... than 3... and then near ZERO...
All bounty have limitation of participants
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
How do you get to be at least jr. member and be eligible for airdrop? thanks

Sorry to tell you that please read the OP carefully, I believe even if you are Hero member, you still not eligible to the airdrop.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Hello crypto-rainbow, my status says accepted and I made far more than 10 posts in the preceding week. Yet I did not receive any airdrop shares this week. Did I somehow get blacklisted or are the airdrop payouts still in progress?

By the way I am very impressed with the valuation of ONION on the Novaexchange. This crypto is doing great!
We will do soon another payment, about %55 people not paid as we noticed we are actually paying twice stopped the payment process.
we will soon pay the unpaid ones. If you checked your status and you are not blacklisted then no problem there.

You need to increase activity in the forum like posting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Yes. without limitations of member- its ll be useless  :- Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Hi community, check out this logo

We NEED a logo contest - though this try from ermaxinc looks simply great.

As someone suggested, why don't you try changing the blue color into some kind of green - maybe emerald?

We just started Logo and Avatar contests
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-deeponion-logo-contest.298/
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-deeponion-avatar-contest.299/

Is distribution still ongoing???
My status is still accepted,but i did not receive anything..

Delivery continue we will do a second batch of payment soon

I really like this design - the facets are very cool. I would however also recommend maybe green in stead of the blue. Very cool design nd well done Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi dev, I received my weekly stake as ever. Thank you. Now let's develop this project!!
Activity: 644
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

Not so much... So after few weeks people ll receive only few coins.. and its not worth effort..

...not worth the effort? ... the current price is 0.00004000 ... that's $50 free every week and all you have to do is post on a forum that you already post on  Huh ... Your logic escapes me
Dont explain to him  Grin his potential coins will distribute between us  Grin
Activity: 468
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

it's for you it's free!! and for the miners???
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Hello crypto-rainbow, my status says accepted and I made far more than 10 posts in the preceding week. Yet I did not receive any airdrop shares this week. Did I somehow get blacklisted or are the airdrop payouts still in progress?

By the way I am very impressed with the valuation of ONION on the Novaexchange. This crypto is doing great!
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

You forgot that are 40 rounds. If you will participate every round you can earn ~ 15k coins.

And more important, every x rounds the amount of coins distrubuted will increase also (check OP). More members to divide, but also more coins to divide !!!
But every round will more people. And it can be that payout in the next rounds will be like now

'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

You forgot that are 40 rounds. If you will participate every round you can earn ~ 15k coins.

You forgot about more and more people ll take part in each next weeks.. And after ech next weeks you ll receive less and less coins...
Any limitations of the participants here?
Certainly! But anybody will try to sell their coins. So they will be banned and so on
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
You forgot about more and more people ll take part in each next weeks.. And after ech next weeks you ll receive less and less coins...

You also don't know whether there will be more participants... Someone selling to many coins will be banned, some won't make the requested posts.. and so.
Activity: 672
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

Might not look all that great now, but when Onions become scarce and more valuable you will wish you own even a little. Have a lovely Onion day  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

Don't forget, the dotation will be increase all the five weeks
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

And more important, every x rounds the amount of coins distrubuted will increase also (check OP). More members to divide, but also more coins to divide !!!
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

How would you know the value of the coin in the future? Are you a wizard?
'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

'Legendary'     => 520,
'Hero Member'   => 480,
'Sr. Member'    => 440,
'Full Member'   => 400,
'Member'        => 360,
'Jr. Member'    => 320

Jump to: