Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2062. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
500 Bonus Onions just for speaking positively about the project, that's unheard of. Plus the regular airdrop is still in play Grin

Well done Dev, well done
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Looks like I missed the bus on the positive speaking bonus, but I'm looking forward to this week's double drop. I know there was some stuff going around, but I've been happy to pay it no mind because it's all coming from people that are too busy being sad they didn't get in on this great onion airdrop campaign.
Activity: 129
Merit: 101
At last my rank updated to 42 activity points from 28 and successfully applied for the airdrop. Script to check how many valid posts I have or do I have to code it myself ( wonder if there is any official or unofficial bitcointalk api to check that  Roll Eyes ). Anyhow I should do some research on that topic.

On another hand I have twitter tip bot in development at the moment (not the highest priority as I have some academic debt...) and telegram tip bot and / or faucet in the plans. What do you think? maybe some one would like to collaborate?
Activity: 139
What an amazing  community. I hardly follow the posts. Everyday I could found additional ten pages replies at least. I am very happy that the DeepOnion successfully attracted so many supporters in here. I wish DeepOnion would be more popular after the third round airdrops.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Will the 3rd be finalized tomorrow? Why does not dev try to explain that it is a correct person and not SCAM? Is this negative trust made, is there no solution to solve this problem?
Activity: 714
Updated with the new signature just now. Hopefully no issues for the air drop later. Too bad didn't get those additional 500 coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 290
In a semi related topic.. who knew Game of Thrones likes DeepOnion so much?

He smuggled in a whole ship of ONIONs
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

+500 ONIONs
We just sent +500 ONIONs each to our supporters who in the last 2 days positively talked about our coin in this and other threads, and supported strongly the dev team. We need a strong community to develop the coin together, and make our coin one of the best in the future.

The 3rd round of regular airdrop will be according to the schedule.
You can check from the block explorer http://explorer.deeponion.org/ if you expect some extra.
And our reward list maybe not include those after we announced reward.

I just checked my wallet and I saw the gift of 500 ONIONs coins. Thanks you very much dev! It´s a pleasure to be part of this fantastic community.

PD: I´m excited about the new airdrop, just a few hours to start... Grin
Activity: 476
I'm curious, why does this round is special and gets double rewards? Will there be more such rounds?

This round is doubled because there were a lot of false accusations (FUD) against the team of DeepOnion and the community reacted to support the project and showed a good support to the team. So they decided to reward all people with a double round Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
It's almost that time of the week, my favourite time! FREE ONION DAY Cheesy
Activity: 190
CryptoDetective
I think this will be the only special round for a while.
Dev seems to want to attract more attendees and sees this as a bonus feature of stunt.

Very clever, I like it.
Activity: 155
I'm curious, why does this round is special and gets double rewards? Will there be more such rounds?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Wow what a community.
I didn't had the chance to open my webbrowser today and now there are 6 new pages with replys.
Cool.
Everybody good luck with the new airdrop tomorrow.

Dev .. someone working on mobile wallets already ?
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
If I just joined the airdrop today, will my last 10 posts from this week will be calculated for the round tommorrow? Or do I need to write 10 more now?

As long as you've got 10 posts since July 28th, you're all set!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Good luck and all the best to catch the 3rd airdrop  everybody  Smiley

Activity: 154
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
May be try to add DeepOnion to novaexchange.com . I see many people's have interest to this coin and i think for free adding we need only 3-4 day's to start trading.
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
With your permission, a little more creativity in support of DeepOnion)
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Finally, the french are coming to DeepOnion!

As I am the official translator, I have tried a few combinations regarding the title of the thread. Some didn't work at all! (we are difficult as a culture regarding regarding first contact  Grin)

I think I have found an efficient one and the french community is starting to get interested by the project! An honor to have the country use DeepOnion and enrich this community.

Cheers to everyone

Peter

excellent work, as an Englishman i know the french love their onions. lol. just joking

by the way, i followed your link and left positive trust for crypto-rainbow but the scores didn't change
Activity: 251
Finally, the french are coming to DeepOnion!

As I am the official translator, I have tried a few combinations regarding the title of the thread. Some didn't work at all! (we are difficult as a culture regarding regarding first contact  Grin)

I think I have found an efficient one and the french community is starting to get interested by the project! An honor to have the country use DeepOnion and enrich this community.

Cheers to everyone

Peter
Jump to: