Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2064. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Never watched my activity count like these days. Maybe I would be a Hero member in the thitd round if the counts would be instant. So I look forward to receive the hero amount in the 4th round  Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 101

Where to find the number bitcointalk user id ?

click on your profile name
and in the url there should be a number at the end
your user id number is 984667

thanks
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
click on your profile name
and in the url there should be a number at the end
your user id number is 984667
Activity: 152
Merit: 101
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Is there any chance for those registered after July 12 to receive any airdrop? Anyway, really excited to upgrade my sig.  Grin
ARE jr.members must to update too?
no they don't have to there is no typo there
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
Is there any chance for those registered after July 12 to receive any airdrop? Anyway, really excited to upgrade my sig.  Grin
No, for this rank the signatures do not need to be updated. They remained the same.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Is there any chance for those registered after July 12 to receive any airdrop? Anyway, really excited to upgrade my sig.  Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 45
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
What is a good pool to mine this coin?

read the first page properly and u'll find the asnwers.

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Just upgraded to Full Member and I hope my signature is fine now (can't wait for the onions!).

ur sig is good.

let's the party begin.  Smiley
Activity: 553
Activity: 274
Just upgraded to Full Member and I hope my signature is fine now (can't wait for the onions!)
Genesis Team™
Updated Sig. Nice Observation. Healthy community! lets get them onions!!
By the way, FUDDERS trying to slice our onions will only be crying alot when onions get in their eyes.  Roll Eyes

HAHA! Very true. This community is already so large and there is a lot of support from the development team. The only way is up  Grin
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Why did you lower the chars to 50?

The purpose we have the requirement of 10 minimum post per week is to make sure the account is an active account. We don't want to make it a burden for the users. The 10 posts/50 character minimum is a nice compromise for this purpose.
This does not encourage people to make minimum posts, we encourage people to participate in our community.

Lowering the number of characters to 50 as requirement is not encouraging constructive posts. There will more spam posts this way.
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
so jr members neednt update ther sign. ?

Yes, No 'crowdfund' displayed on your sig.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
so jr members neednt update ther sign. ?
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Updated Sig. Nice Observation. Healthy community! lets get them onions!!
By the way, FUDDERS trying to slice our onions will only be crying alot when onions get in their eyes.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I'm excited for the airdrop tomorrow. I'm not sure if we see an increase in the amount of coins that we get though, I mean double ONION amount but also lowered entry and possibly more users applied. Maybe it's even
Changed my sig. Hope its good I just did with the mobile.
Jump to: