Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2124. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I want ask when this coin is going to be listed on exchange, there is lot of hype behind this project and when it becomes successful this will be huge for those that joined the community early. But i have a feeling the Dark market is getting endangered especially with the recent exposure of Alpha and the link to BTC-E
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Omg, i just checked my status and i recieve this message: "Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile on date Saturday 22nd July, 2017."
What is going on, it's not true, i never removed.my signature !!

Did you change it by any chance when you went from Jr. to full member? If so maybe changing ranks does something?
Yes, i've changed it, but i think i did something wrong, because the text is with black, and the links can't be pressed.
What can i do to remedy this situation?
I just copy-pasted thst signature, did i had to do something else?

You should have copy pasted the thing from here:

https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
scroll down for code
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
i think none can check so we can only wait .
Activity: 322
How would someone check how many post they did?
Activity: 406
Omg, i just checked my status and i recieve this message: "Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile on date Saturday 22nd July, 2017."

Did you change it by any chance when you went from Jr. to full member? If so maybe changing ranks does something?
Yes, i've changed it, but i think i did something wrong, because the text is with black, and the links can't be pressed.
What can i do to remedy this situation?
I just copy-pasted thst signature, did i had to do something else?
Dev, can you please help me?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Did you change it by any chance when you went from Jr. to full member? I'm wondering if replacing your signature in middle of campaign does anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Good afternoon! The 2nd round was? Or is it not time yet? Just interesting to know, and then the wallet is included 24/7 in vain not in vain;) want to continue to participate
Activity: 406
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Why check status shows I have only 9 posts? I have 10 posts that satisfy the requirement, please check again!
it is older data we didn't crawled you till today till now (for posts). We did several test past time intervals. This will be auto-fixed after today's crawling completes (within few hours)
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Why check status shows I have only 9 posts? I have 10 posts that satisfy the requirement, please check again!

Do all of your 10 posts have 100 characters?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
@crypto-rainbow
I just submitted DeepOnion to Cryptocompare. Hopefully they will add it soon.
If this action return us some good PR we can deliver some ONIONs from bounty wallet
You can open new thread there everytime https://deeponion.org/community/forums/fund-my-deeponion-project.28/
Let the dev team members reward your contribution!

Thanks a lot for that, it took me some 15 mins so not too much effort but I try what I can. I will get back to you when there are news on the matter.

Another q, to participate in the bounty it says accounts created after 12th of July are not eligible, I joined here on that day so I assume I can participate then? Just need Jr. Member status first.

YES YOU CAN. Also invite people you know who registered before 12 JUL to the Airdrops. We want to reach 1000 people and do it very fast!

It just tells me: accepted.
Which is cool enough, I guess.
Yes you can be paid tomorrow!!

So to summarize the full size and content of the airdrop :

Let's assume you have 1000 people every week for the next 40 weeks, and that you want to disperse 12 millions coins.
Am I right to assume that is an average of :

-300 coins per person
- Around 11k coins in total assuming the same 1000 people get the coins
- You have to keep 90 % of the total amount on the wallet for the entire duration of the airdrop or else, disqualified for future airdrops.

Is there going to be a cap on the number of people participating?

The amount of coins is different week by week in the airdrop. Starting with 100k per week ending at 400k per week. The odds of 1000 people making it through TEN MONTHS of bounty qualifications especially once DeepOnion hits an exchange is very weak. I don't see more than 1000 people any week being actually qualified even with a cap.

Don't be so sure, The airdop requirements are fairly simple, people are always waiting to participate in another airdrop. This one is practically free, given the minimal amount of work needed in return. 217 participants in the first airdrop alone. I'm sure it's more than doubled since then!

Activity: 448

good afternoon! Today how much will the distribution be? Or will the carry? Or is everything still in force? The amount is the same or more? what are the next actions?
when it is the time for the next airdrop and until when do we need to collect 10 posts *?
It is going at same time intervals
21 Jul 05:00 UTC to 28 Jul 05:00 UTC
28 Jul 05:00 UTC to 4 Aug 05:00 UTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
DEV,How was the last time the information airdrop    Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 3 valid posts from 14th July, 2017 to 21st July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.
You can see the 1st round distribution logs there https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-21

2nd airdrop is coming to an end already make sure you've written 10 * 100 characters quality post. And also feel free to read/share this infograph that I've made for the community.  Grin

OMG this cool! thank you for this beautiful creation! I want to donate some ONION. send me PM the wallet you want to see some extra onions

Thanks man. Appreciate it alot ! Looking forward on creating one for the roadmap and any updates in the near future.
DEV,How was the last time the information airdrop    Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 3 valid posts from 14th July, 2017 to 21st July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.
You can see the 1st round distribution logs there https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-21

2nd airdrop is coming to an end already make sure you've written 10 * 100 characters quality post. And also feel free to read/share this infograph that I've made for the community.  Grin

OMG this cool! thank you for this beautiful creation! I want to donate some ONION. send me PM the wallet you want to see some extra onions
Activity: 392
Merit: 130

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Scammers at their best again, DeepOnion doubler. I know greedy people would have fall victim of this, how can I check the amount of tokens on their address on Onion explorer

Activity: 424
Merit: 105
guys tell me please when bitkointalk re-ranking date. (1 time per 2 weeks)
because i have more then 60 posts and less then 60 activity and with re-ranking i should become a member

(edit) i found already table with re-ranking dates. may be it can be useful for someone

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDySMB2lsOIIkUXuax2rXL30gv656E4xTsFcC2zQHkg/pubhtml
07 hours time left for the 2nd Round. Be sure to complete the requirements to be able to join in the free airdrop. Good luck to all the people who is interested in this project Smiley
Yes we are all excited. 

Soon we will get the 2nd airdrop? looking forward to it, any valid number of participants, dev?

we have 450 applications valid one some of them not active and missing valid posts we will see.
Jump to: