Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2127. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I love it  how DeepOnion is moving forward. Almost every day or two there are some news, improvement or generally very good communication with users on this forum.

It also great to see how many users are joining the community!
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
@crypto-rainbow

When will you run checking scrypt? So we can check if we are good for round two...

We improved lately our check status results

https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

now we return more data. just use your userid and wallet and see more about current and past status.

if there nothing writes such as 'blacklisted' banned etc then you are safe Smiley

Not sure what you mean about you return more data. When I imput my user ident number and my wallet
addrese I can see same as before that my status is accepted.
Did i miss something or what?
And how we can check how many posts with 100 characters we have?
Thanks in advance and best regards

Just adding to this feedback, i'm not seeing the enhanced check_status results either - still just showing 'accepted', nothing about current and past status.
It's ok, if you miss this airdrop it will start showing the different text like 'skipped due to 7 valid posts' etc.

Ok, I will test new functions after airdrop
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Tomorrow is the day! 150.000 more ONION will be distributed FREELY

Everyone! Make sure to have 10 valid posts before 28 Jul 05:00 UTC

Find me if you can!

@crypto-rainbow

When will you run checking scrypt? So we can check if we are good for round two...

now we return more data. just use your userid and wallet and see more about current and past status.

if there nothing writes such as 'blacklisted' banned etc then you are safe Smiley

Not sure what you mean about you return more data. When I imput my user ident number and my wallet

Just adding to this feedback, i'm not seeing the enhanced check_status results either - still just showing 'accepted', nothing about current and past status.
It's ok, if you miss this airdrop it will start showing the different text like 'skipped due to 7 valid posts' etc.
Activity: 672
Regarding the mining process, i would only have a regular computer (about average capacity). Is it worth to mine it or would it be a waste of time without ASICS level gear?

Well,nobody can tell you that,since coin is not listed in any exchange. Until trading begins,his current value is 0

The question was not related to the profitability of mining, but more about the mining speed with a computer such as mine, regarding mining with ASICS.

If they mine like 10 coins for 1 of mine, then the ratio is not really interesting XD.
As I said, I'm here for long term so not really looking for profits as of now.

I guess I am gonna have to test it and see for myself!

Asics and rented hash pretty much owns the mining scene and of course if you have farms. It will take you a while to earn a coin with a mid level gpu in this case nvidia seems to be the better option, now the interesting thing is as there is no value attached as yet, and I'm sure there will be a lot of if and buts but if this do take off like we anticipate it will then its pretty much worth your while if you mine a coin every couple of days and not part of the drop. We can come up will all sorts of permutations but only in the heat of the moment we tend to make those tough decisions. Its still early days but only 2 million can be mined and if you feel there is value in your endeavour why not.
Activity: 147
If they could add DeepOnion rokos flavors it would be so Awesome, I could Stake 24/7!.
Sadly, it's very Expensive.
Activity: 209
@crypto-rainbow

Activity: 156
Regarding the mining process, i would only have a regular computer (about average capacity). Is it worth to mine it or would it be a waste of time without ASICS level gear?

Well,nobody can tell you that,since coin is not listed in any exchange. Until trading begins,his current value is 0

The question was not related to the profitability of mining, but more about the mining speed with a computer such as mine, regarding mining with ASICS.

If they mine like 10 coins for 1 of mine, then the ratio is not really interesting XD.

i think too its a waste of electricity, x13 asics are much faster and use much less power... i would only mine if i would get power for free...
Activity: 462
Merit: 252

If by "average computer" you mean a normal PC with a normal graphics card than it's probably not worth it. You will probably get an ONION or two per day of mining, but as you said, ASIC miners can get much much more (like the guy who posted a few pages back and mined 6k ONION very quickly)
Activity: 251

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
This coin is so much better than Siacoin. Up till now sia was my favorite coin, But i must admin that onion has totally taken the first place.
Activity: 156
Have anyone tried to compile the wallet on a Raspberry Pi? Would be nice to know if its working since compiling needs a lot of time on a Pi...
Just bumped up to member from Jr. member. Didn't know if I needed to post something or if things were done automagically.
Yes, it will be automatically upgraded and be paid from newly gained higher rank.

Just bumped up to member from Jr. member. Didn't know if I needed to post something or if things were done automagically.

Last week there were problems with people who got a new rank during the week but the devs have updated their script and it should be working now. If not, they will send you the coins manually like they did last week.

Yes all set and we are ready for a smooth airdrop
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Last week there were problems with people who got a new rank during the week but the devs have updated their script and it should be working now. If not, they will send you the coins manually like they did last week.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

Hello, my rank this week was replaced with FullMember with Sr.Member, and I also replaced the signature.
Yes, for this reason you will be paid from Sr. Rank tomorrow.

I'm glad I just started mining Onions at kawaiipool.  Cheesy
I'm very excited to see the results.

And also from the YouTube, I see very cool video presentation.
I can see a great future ahead for DeepOnion. Really exciting! Grin

Thank you for the feedback
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I'm glad I just started mining Onions at kawaiipool.  Cheesy
I'm very excited to see the results.

And also from the YouTube, I see very cool video presentation.
I can see a great future ahead for DeepOnion. Really exciting! Grin
Activity: 406
Hello, my rank this week was replaced with FullMember with Sr.Member, and I also replaced the signature.
so,any online wallet here?my local wallet can not work

google gives me this:
http://onionwallet.org/

But I can't verify it. Maybe ask around in the forum or the slack?
See OP for these.

This is a 3th party working deeponion web wallet we collect feedback about it.
Jump to: