Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2131. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
so I was able to sync the wallet and received 0.008. Was that like a welcome giveaway?
Activity: 224
Shocked Wow, 200 pages. When I signed up for this, I never thought that this project would get all the attention that it's currently amassing. There's going to be a lot more attention coming. 39 weeks of airdrops left and more technical features will surely bring in more skeptics and haters. Hopefully the dev and his team will stay committed to the roadmap.  Smiley

yes this is amazing. partial reason is that there are so many stupid ICOs that really polluted this forum. This one without ICO attracted a lot attentions.

Yep the ICO market is almost all scams right now.  Projects trying to raise 100M with a whitepaper and no working product.  What happened to earning your valuation and growing organically? Now a days it's big teams cobbled together with heavy marketing to try to raise as much ETH/BTC as possible and sell into fiat.  I feel like the timing of this project and airdrop is perfect.
I personally think ICO's should not be allowed, it is like creating and having people pay full price for a software or game package that is not complete, they just add more to it as they get ideas to keep the crowd happy. This project is how all projects should be, FAIR and COMPLETE....
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Deeponion coin community have really increased which implies a successful project and i am not in doubt that more people shall join this campaign befor the end of this month.

@ Dev, try to add the link to your bitcointalk.org ann. thread on your website.
We added it thank you for the feedback
Activity: 569
Deeponion coin community have really increased which implies a successful project and i am not in doubt that more people shall join this campaign befor the end of this month.

@ Dev, try to add the link to your bitcointalk.org ann. thread on your website.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Shocked Wow, 200 pages. When I signed up for this, I never thought that this project would get all the attention that it's currently amassing. There's going to be a lot more attention coming. 39 weeks of airdrops left and more technical features will surely bring in more skeptics and haters. Hopefully the dev and his team will stay committed to the roadmap.  Smiley

yes this is amazing. partial reason is that there are so many stupid ICOs that really polluted this forum. This one without ICO attracted a lot attentions.

Yep the ICO market is almost all scams right now.  Projects trying to raise 100M with a whitepaper and no working product.  What happened to earning your valuation and growing organically? Now a days it's big teams cobbled together with heavy marketing to try to raise as much ETH/BTC as possible and sell into fiat.  I feel like the timing of this project and airdrop is perfect.
Mac Wallet v1.1

https://mega.nz/#!RvhVyBxQ!UebJQO_FD5T9B1oNlXg6yH5UzlpkqhSyNH5XizFZdok  MEGA Mac Wallet V1.1 (Feedback needed)      
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drVE1xeEQ2U0daNFU  GOOGLE Mac Wallet V1.1        

if you use a non-default datadirectory, it will hang on startup. Unless you add two folders ("onion" and "tor") to said non-default datadirectory  "onion" and "tor"

Sync problem with Mac wallet? You may need to add nodes  open a finder window,  click on "Go" menu "Go to Folder …" enter
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/
open "DeepOnion" folder and move the DeepOnion.conf file into there

https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.dmg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drdG9vV2UyX1Bic0E
Activity: 308
Shocked Wow, 200 pages. When I signed up for this, I never thought that this project would get all the attention that it's currently amassing. There's going to be a lot more attention coming. 39 weeks of airdrops left and more technical features will surely bring in more skeptics and haters. Hopefully the dev and his team will stay committed to the roadmap.  Smiley

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
In the first posts Satoshi found

Bitcoin / Bitcoin Discussion / Repost: Request: Make this anonymous?   on: November 23, 2009, 01:32:00

anonguy54:
Request: Make this anonymous?
Posted:Thu 15 of Oct, 2009 (19:58 UTC)

Are there any plans to make this service anonymous?

e.g; Being able to route BitCoin through Tor.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3
DEV,I am in China, the wallet can not be sync, how to do?

make sure you have a deeponion.conf file with the following addnodes

addnode=zit32drtym5ljkzl.onion:17570
addnode=diopab4vfmtktr2n.onion:17570
addnode=gfhalp4gguzyacys.onion:17570
addnode=7nuqpuafzjg7er5h.onion:17570
addnode=lgr7ixievyvknxic.onion:17570
addnode=e6pceypevysbjalp.onion:17570
addnode=qmssooxpgnnxqxmb.onion:17570
addnode=at55yn7xpvsctkam.onion:17570
addnode=tbogjtm2axfaz2bm.onion:17570
addnode=jt6wmhvouzh4yfru.onion:17570
addnode=wjiltcutlizoqetl.onion:17570
addnode=vnolmgg52zzvxyxb.onion:17570
addnode=3lbokjqhk4nswunn.onion:17570
addnode=pyadqbkwkvhjdq4y.onion:17570
addnode=mhmh4ixgpsn5nvro.onion:17570
addnode=5i3ldyuw2re6kp6k.onion:17570
addnode=jxiwwjdkyfg5pnov.onion:17570
addnode=ajkik3nr2rg2yfzn.onion:17570
addnode=nikluyytbjyofh3k.onion:17570
addnode=oixjcflkvygfiu53.onion:17570
addnode=c3fxk6jdwdkmh5j2.onion:17570
addnode=zqilsaza2dkipdgd.onion:17570
addnode=ktnxhqeoqb35inog.onion:17570
addnode=4txqulv4uxw72uvg.onion:17570
addnode=x6im6ycrlkpidmxn.onion:17570
addnode=qrmyraq4hkwixebh.onion:17570
addnode=hkgynfevf4sb2kvs.onion:17570
addnode=6g2sk3tlu72ywiu6.onion:17570
addnode=ux4o3k2ajyb4zpex.onion:17570
addnode=3o5y36p2bpgmlbeb.onion:17570
addnode=frxoq5rqw75g5vi3.onion:17570
If your country blocks TOR network then you can not sync.  You may need to use VPN that allow Tor.

Also you can use always this URL to get fresh DeepOnion Tor nodes https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php or https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf
and get latest fresh Nodes it's updated every 2 minutes.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
GPU mining is dead
Why are you saying this? Unfortunately I can't participate in the airdrop I was thinking of mining some coins! The difficulty of mining is high and is it not more profitable to minining?
Activity: 468
i want to sell DeepOnion your offers in PM!
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
If we want to get expensive price per coin, us need to keep and don't sell coins. I think the price can will be around 0,5 $ per coin in 3-6 months
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

No, this coin is being mined by ASICs already. Processors do not have a chance, GPUs barely have a chance.

Is that a verified fact? When you say that CPUs don't have a chance, that means you won't get any coins or only that it will be slow as fuck?
Kind of new in the mining domain also, and would go with CPU to start with.

Slow as fuck would not bother me but if I get 0 coins, that would be unfortunate...
I would like more info on ASIC as well.

Slow as fuck.  Like not close to being worth the electricity most likely (hard to say as onion is not on exchanges yet, and depends on how long you hold.)

ONION is x13. BAKIAL has miners which get up to 2000mh/s.  Good GPUs get about 15mh which at this difficulty is already around 2 coins a day.  CPU is gonna get .02 coins a day (i don't really know, just guessing).

That's right! But it's Baikal miners. They mine x11-x14 which is very useful for these asic owners. Bitmain is going to release a kick ass x11 asic, but Baikal will stay competitive on x12-14 algos.

I understand. Thanks for the answers guys. By the moment I just have been keeping my wallet opened for 4/5 dias and I earned around 0.35 deeponion coins from minery. It´s a little, but well it´s something.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Posting in German altcoin section will also count? And is it necessary to start the DeepOnion wallet every week for getting future airdrops?
Activity: 561
What will happen if I try to replace my old computer with the new one, Do i need to backup my funds and transfer it to the new DeepOnion wallet?Will i still be joined on the Airdrop?

Since i plan to replace my computer and transfer my funds to the new wallet of DeepOnion onto the new computer.

You need to save the private key of your deeponion. See full the full instructions here https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-save-the-private-key-of-your-deeponion-address-es.64/#post-1709/
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Shocked Wow, 200 pages. When I signed up for this, I never thought that this project would get all the attention that it's currently amassing. There's going to be a lot more attention coming. 39 weeks of airdrops left and more technical features will surely bring in more skeptics and haters. Hopefully the dev and his team will stay committed to the roadmap.  Smiley

I think most people that joined this campaign are looking at the potential of this project and do want to miss out on the next big thing. The darkmarket  is huge and if DeepOnion can just take 1% of the market that would be a life changing for alot of people in a year's time
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
What will happen if I try to replace my old computer with the new one, Do i need to backup my funds and transfer it to the new DeepOnion wallet?Will i still be joined on the Airdrop?

Since i plan to replace my computer and transfer my funds to the new wallet of DeepOnion onto the new computer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
There will be how many airdrop steps approximately? I just joined this campaign, I'll keep my coins for a few years, success to everyone! It's definitely a rare coin, the price expectation tends to be high!

There are 40 weeks for the airdrop or sig campaign as others call it. 1 week down, 39 weeks to go. It's on the OP.
Activity: 124
i had a question about the airdrop and membership rank. if i post and reach a senior member status, and i update my signature, can i also get the extra coins from the weekly air drops (ie that 0.9 to 1, or 1 to 1.1)? thanks guys
Activity: 124
There will be how many airdrop steps approximately? I just joined this campaign, I'll keep my coins for a few years, success to everyone! It's definitely a rare coin, the price expectation tends to be high!

there is another 39 weeks of distribution, just remember you need to stay active here, and also post constructive content. And if you want to dump/sell your coins never do more than 9% or so, as more than 10% will stop your address from recieving coins for the remainder of the distribution
Jump to: