Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2142. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
very good news, Onion will be on the first exchange soon. Hope it's the famous one. Yep, for some exchanges, we can add Onion on if we pay for it. That's also good.
And Cloud we vote for Onion to add it on exchanges such as Novaexchange?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I am curious about the news for an exchange in around 5 days as was said.
Not only the exchange itself and what that will do to ONION, but also to see how many people will start trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
wow this looks like a very hot community. Less than 3 weeks already 188 pages! looking forward to the next distribution. by the way do we have an exchange yet?

No, no exchange yet but you can participate in the airdrop or mine some coins.
Activity: 179
I have just registered and I am happy to be a part of this!
If I check it says accepted, is that right?
Can I remove the wallet address from my profile now again? Or does it need to stay public in the forum here?

Why do you want to remove the wallet address?According to the rules you have to show that address for 40weeks if you want to receive the airdrop every week
Activity: 490
. if people are staking and they see a good price thats stable then they will buy more to stake more
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
I have done everything you have said including updated my signature correctly but you have still declined me when i check on status page? not sure what im doing wrong can someone help maybe?

Cheers

i try to checking your status as well and got this

[Deeponion Signaure in the bitcointalk profile is not found]

looks like this tool may be having some bugs for you do have your signature wearing on it

We are aware of the problem fixing it soon. User applied with wrong wallet at 13 jul and our system return wrong reason

My status:    Skipped for the current coin distribution due to not 10 valid posts in last week

I've applied on july, 12th, why doesnt count my posts from july 12th on?

Btw, i have member status now.

The valid period is given in the OP we count from 14 Jul 2017 5:00 to 21 Jul 2017 05:00 (24 Hours)  in UTC and it goes on like this
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Yep, I think devs are working on exchange but you need to keep 90% of your coins from airdrop to prevent people from dumping. So I guess it's a win-win situation for us and the dev who is working so hard with this project.
I have done everything you have said including updated my signature correctly but you have still declined me when i check on status page? not sure what im doing wrong can someone help maybe?

Cheers

i try to checking your status as well and got this

[Deeponion Signaure in the bitcointalk profile is not found]

looks like this tool may be having some bugs for you do have your signature wearing on it
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Can I remove the wallet address from my profile now again? Or does it need to stay public in the forum here?

Your wallet address needs to be listed for as long as you want to keep joining the airdrops. (maximum 39 weeks/ airdrops as from this moment.)
Please read page 1 of this thread very carefully, all answers are listed there.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
The Dev promised for news about an exchange around August 1. No need to keep requesting about listing on an exchange all day long. If we make this coin worth to be listed you want an exchange reach out to the dev and ASK him to be allowed to be listed!! Thats scarce enomics, make the exchanges go to you instead of asking exchanges to list you.. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
My status:    Skipped for the current coin distribution due to not 10 valid posts in last week

I've applied on july, 12th, why doesnt count my posts from july 12th on?

Btw, i have member status now.
https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

i found that this check status tool quite usefull,it not only can check your own status but it can also check the status of everyone else
Activity: 238
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
wow this looks like a very hot community. Less than 3 weeks already 188 pages! looking forward to the next distribution. by the way do we have an exchange yet?
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

Cheers
We are checking your case.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
People deleting their directories and stuff to update the wallet, need to pay attention! You can back up your wallet file, but to be 100% safe, you should get your private key(s). With your private key you can access you account from anywhere at anytime, and its easy to write it down on paper in case of hardware failure. 

You are right, if something went wrong and i cant restore the backup.
How can i export my PrivateKey? I can only Backup my Wallet as i see. Or over the RPC console?

Within your wallet client console, to get your private key just type in dumpprivkey WALLET_ID_HERE, if you have multiple accounts within your wallet do that for all of them. Then when you want to import your key(s) to a wallet you just type in importprivkey WALLET_ID_HERE into console. I would recommend doing all this when wallets are fully sync'd.

This is apparently blindingly obvious to everyone else...but what wallet client console?  I don't see anything in the options that looks like it will open a console where I can enter that command.

Open your qt client, use menu help->debug window->Console, then type the command there. For output you can copy and paste.
Activity: 336

thank you for putting salt in the wounds
1. i'm female and 2. i'm old enough
I only sent my coins to this address because I saw Deeper and crypto-rainbow sent the messages...
I am such a stupid asshole for sending my coins and wanting to stay in deeponion right?
I am such a witch thank you very much
BROKEN

whoever sent this scam and has my coins now, THANK YOU SO MUCH for destroying it for me

You got me there. Maybe we could start this over.
Activity: 280
we hope to announce 5-10 days you the exchange.

is this only a hope or is there a reason that you say 5-10 days for the exchange? because this is very specific already.

will it be an established exchange or will you set up your own exchange?

Thank You.
I joined the airdrop too... But honestly I don't think any exchange will list this as long as there is 99% of the coins in dev's hands... and dev also stakes his coins.
this will maybe change when airdrop is over in 40 weeks?
OR are there talks with existing exchange? OF COURSE I may be wrong

Decent exchange would not list the coin like that,but there are some notorious exchange would like to list any coin as long as you are willing to pay
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
So with an extimated  floor of 10 cents per onion the bounty for translation of the ANN would now be around 20$ for a one or two days of work (I've already worked an entire day and I've not finished yet). Even though this is an amazing project full of potential, I think the bounty program is the weak point right now.

Yeah, it´s like saying uuuh who would do a bounty for ETH it´s only 10 cents right now. (few years ago)

Well you get another 100 Onions every month.
Who knows, this coin might reach 1$ each soon. Then, all the work we've done as translators would have paid off. Cheesy
Jump to: