Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2160. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I would like to buy 1000 Deeponions, PM me offers

I would also like to buy 1500 Deeponions... Is there a trading thread so we can start to trade it with escrow? thanks

What were you guys thinking?
Removing the competition?

39 airdrops on the way and you are making that offer.
OK. 0.01BTC/Onion
Maybe I'll think of it.

I'll offer you 1 satoshi a coin as long as the developer and #1 holder is staking his premine instead of distributing it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I would like to buy 1000 Deeponions, PM me offers

I would also like to buy 1500 Deeponions... Is there a trading thread so we can start to trade it with escrow? thanks

What were you guys thinking?
Removing the competition?

39 airdrops on the way and you are making that offer.
OK. 0.01BTC/Onion
Maybe I'll think of it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 287
What happens with network weight? Why does it change within 1 hour to 3 days? Did they begin to participate in the purse purse? Has developer included pre-mine wallets in the PoS?
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
There must be misunderstanding somewhere. We count only characters not words. Our intention to see the activity of users. We don't pay you because you post. But we have to check proof of activity in order to protect totality and best way to do is for us to put limit like min 100 characters. You can be just active member and you can make this happen like 219 earlier members did at 1st round.

Can you reply to

what is going on with the network weight?? it just exploded from around 8000 (2 hours ago) to 750.000 right now?? And it was 600somethingthousand few minutes ago  Huh Shocked
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Damn I missed the first airdrop because I didn't know it needed to be 100 words per comment. I was wondering, if you do 20 comments of 51 words, would that be fine too? I'm assuming not, so I'm gonna make this comment a little longer.

Also since I missed the first aidrop, does that mean that if I complete all others I will not get the 'founding member' status? That would be a real shame.

I stil like the project though and I could use some airdrop money so I'll try to make better comments. Do you guys know any good place to comment?

I should count these words. Only 69, this is hard. Is it okay if I just like increase my words like this?

What do you guys do on Tor?
There must be misunderstanding somewhere. We count only characters not words. Our intention to see the activity of users. We don't pay you because you post. But we have to check proof of activity in order to protect totality and best way to do is for us to put limit like min 100 characters. You can be just active member and you can make this happen like 219 earlier members did at 1st round.
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
Damn I missed the first airdrop because I didn't know it needed to be 100 words per comment. I was wondering, if you do 20 comments of 51 words, would that be fine too? I'm assuming not, so I'm gonna make this comment a little longer.

Also since I missed the first aidrop, does that mean that if I complete all others I will not get the 'founding member' status? That would be a real shame.

I stil like the project though and I could use some airdrop money so I'll try to make better comments. Do you guys know any good place to comment?

I should count these words. Only 69, this is hard. Is it okay if I just like increase my words like this?

rofl man your comment made my day, but really it's not WORD count it's Character count.. and it's understandable because people can go and spam "thanks dev" on every thread and get their 10 posts, which isn't not acceptable really. The idea is to spread the signature, spread the word, and people tend to check active member's signatures and campaigns. So by doing this you're participating in spreading the word about deep onion which increases its valuation later on and getting rewarded for it, win win Smiley
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
I thought the premine was to be distributed, as it was the result of PoW, rather than staked by them and doled out slowly? I won't buy Onion if they're staking it themselves.

For me also a nogo to stake the premine coins before distribution to the members.

we need an explanation from dev,if you(dev) is staking atm,i think you should stop it now before too late,greedy is always the reason for a good project die in the middle way,just saying.

Why did I only get 0.008 please
Thanks

That's not yet the airdrop. I think it is like a confirmation that your registration for airdrop is accepted.
I received that same amount when I registered.

Made me laugh.
100 characters per post requirement, not words.
Just be active in the forums you are interested in, and don't copy posts so you won't be banned.
Goodluck to us when you get in.
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org

Nowhere does it say you need to have 100 words per post. Its 100 characters. First week was at 50 characters but it was changed to 100 for the following weeks.
Activity: 553
what is going on with the network weight?? it just exploded from around 8000 (2 hours ago) to 750.000 right now?? And it was 600somethingthousand few minutes ago  Huh Shocked

Probably the Premine wallet stakes too now.
This might be the reason because premined address has many coins than what you have ,another possibilities that other members just joined to stake like me so the reward will be limited to number of wallets and weight .

Genesis Team™
We are still giving away 1 ONION to the first 100 members in DeepOnion Slack! 65/100 ONIONS CLAIMED

Today will be the LAST day we are running the giveaway. Hurry up and get your free ONION while you still can!

Join the slack, and send a Direct Message to @darkenedsoul with your address to claim your free onion!

https://slackinvitedeeponion.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 770
I thought the premine was to be distributed, as it was the result of PoW, rather than staked by them and doled out slowly? I won't buy Onion if they're staking it themselves.

For me also a nogo to stake the premine coins before distribution to the members.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Probably the Premine wallet stakes too now.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
At registration my rank was Jr. Member, within a week the rank went up to Member, I updated the signature, but I received 573 coins as Jr. Member. In the second round, I need to register again to get coins in accordance with the rank? 40 weeks will be issued coins for the initial rank? Need to register again every round? Or does the rank information update itself?

I think our status is available for all the period of airdrop
We received  a pm when our status change, don't forget to updated the signature
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
At registration my rank was Jr. Member, within a week the rank went up to Member, I updated the signature, but I received 573 coins as Jr. Member. In the second round, I need to register again to get coins in accordance with the rank? 40 weeks will be issued coins for the initial rank? Need to register again every round? Or does the rank information update itself?
No, just one time registration will be enough and you will get ONIONs according to your newly gained rank within that related AirDrop period
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Jump to: