Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2193. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™
There is some sort of issue with the Slack API and the invite bot I was trying to use. I'll keep doing research. In the mean time, anyone wanting to join the official DeepOnion slack, send me a PM.

Last time i checked they were still setting up the slack channel. Might have to wait a couple of days before it's active.

Fixed it for now.

@crypto-rainbow, can you confirm I am admin for the slack so people aren't hesitant to sign up?

Updated Slack Invite Link
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
There is some sort of issue with the Slack API and the invite bot I was trying to use. I'll keep doing research. In the mean time, anyone wanting to join the official DeepOnion slack, send me a PM.

Last time i checked they were still setting up the slack channel. Might have to wait a couple of days before it's active.
Genesis Team™
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I also got the Onions from the airdrop. Thanks for that. However, I was also affected by the problem with the rank updates. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Looking forward to it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Everyone,

The DeepOnion Slack is now open. Click the link below to receive your invitation:

DeepOnion Slack Invite

See you there soon  Cool

Can we include this link on the OP?
Yes We are released Slack Finally!
I will be there with you as well

will there be rewards for people who join in Slack and are active? You could make a nice Slack campaign for the community, crypto-rainbow.
we can do it could be nice!
Can better not have the slack? What would the newcomers then not tell where their coins were? Already coindas broke open a bunch of purses and all through the slack.  Embarrassed  But you know better than you the developer as we say "You and the cards in hand"
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Just not slack. Through it gets a bunch of junk and I'm not sure that someone else hacked already cases a lot through the hack hacked people a lot

I agree here something must be done about Slack bot hacking messages. We have many newbies in DeepOnion and there is a huge possibility that they have their coins stolen. Must install some preventative methods
Agree if you want to communicate directly with the developer there is a huge number of messages but not just a slack
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Everyone,

The DeepOnion Slack is now open. Click the link below to receive your invitation:

DeepOnion Slack Invite

See you there soon  Cool

will there be rewards for people who join in Slack and are active? You could make a nice Slack campaign for the community, crypto-rainbow.
we can do it could be nice!

Just not slack. Through it gets a bunch of junk and I'm not sure that someone else hacked already cases a lot through the hack hacked people a lot
if it happens we shut down the slack

I agree here something must be done about Slack bot hacking messages. We have many newbies in DeepOnion and there is a huge possibility that they have their coins stolen. Must install some preventative methods
Everyone,

DeepOnion Slack Invite

See you there soon  Cool

Genesis Team™
Everyone,

DeepOnion Slack Invite

See you there soon  Cool

I want to join the slack channel but i get the message "Failed! user_is_bot".
Its the first time I get that message when I joining a slack channel.
Can you send me a invite, when I send you my E-Mail Adresse per pm?

Hmm, not sure why that happened. Let me work on fixing it. If you want to be added to the Slack PM me your email. I will add one by one until I can fix the automation.
Everyone,

DeepOnion Slack Invite

See you there soon  Cool

I just added it to the OP.
Cool stuff.. Received some onion coins so thumbs up.
Anybody know what the future developments are on this coin?

How did you receive coin without the appropriate signature in place?

Check Status
User ID   217411
Wallet Address   DomTdPNVbUMMzUfRtZE7xTC3DoCQNGnGc8
Status   Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile

https://deeponion.org/check_status.php?action=check
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Everyone,

DeepOnion Slack Invite

See you there soon  Cool

I want to join the slack channel but i get the message "Failed! user_is_bot".
Its the first time I get that message when I joining a slack channel.
Can you send me a invite, when I send you my E-Mail Adresse per pm?
Genesis Team™
Everyone,

DeepOnion Slack Invite

See you there soon  Cool

darkenedsoul is this official or is this a community slack? has crypto-rainbow confirmed this link?
thanks

This is the official slack. I helped them get everything rolling. Crypto-rainbow will confirm
Everyone,

DeepOnion Slack Invite

See you there soon  Cool

darkenedsoul is this official or is this a community slack? has crypto-rainbow confirmed this link?
thanks
Genesis Team™
Everyone,

DeepOnion Slack Invite

See you there soon  Cool

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Is DeepOnion already traded on any exchange ?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
When trying to run deeponiond got the following error:

: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.55.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

System: Linux pc 4.2.0-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.2.6-3 (2015-12-06) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Any suggestions?
Jump to: