Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2194. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Cool stuff.. Received some onion coins so thumbs up.
Anybody know what the future developments are on this coin?

How did you receive coin without the appropriate signature in place?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Just checked my wallet and i got the airdrop. Thank you dev.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
I tried to run the deeponion windows wallet but its not syncing. It also dont have meters or anything that will be able to see if its syncing. Please help.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19967486 check this post pld you may need to addnodes in DeepOnion.conf

Thank you dev today i received the airdrop. I will ask, so if I keep using the signature campaign and all the provisions I will get ONION again on the next distribution?
Thanks in advance
Yes you can be sure. Just stay active and keep ONIONs in your wallet +90%
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I tried to run the deeponion windows wallet but its not syncing. It also dont have meters or anything that will be able to see if its syncing. Please help.

You need a config file.
Here is a tutorial https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Oh Junior members can join this? i'll be a junior member in a few more posts...

Lucky you unfortunately I just created a new account so I can't partecipate to this project. Still i don't understand if I can access the DeepOnion network and if i will be able to buy this coin on an exchange.

Love the idea of the coin being distributed by free airdrops, its created specifically for the community!

Your accoumt must ne signed up before july 12. Else you can not participate

That's right. and there are some interesting people like me who are long time readers on Bitcointalk and who are now motivated to make some posts. My  Date Registered:    August 08, 2014, 01:06:59 AM
Smiley
August 08, 2014, that was a good time , oh man

I joined Bitcointalk in February 2014 but for a long time I have been a reader without almost posting. As a result I have been a Newbie until March this year or so.... Now I'm recovering Smiley
Unfortunatelly at the moment I have already another sig campaign running...

Nice bobq, you're a Full Member already which is a pretty high rank if you ask me. I am going to become a Member very soon and this is an appropriate rank for me. I will rank up quickly I think.  Cool

Luckily I created my account on the 15th of June so I'm safe even if I had another account opened in 2014 but I lost all my credentials... that sucks  Grin.

If I understand correctly I still have time until the 3rd airdrop to join, I would greatly appreciate if someone can elucidate me?

Thnx

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Received my onions.

Tx very much....really looking forward to the developments of this coin.

It feels good to have and HODL them.

gr E
Activity: 630
Merit: 254
Thank you dev today i received the airdrop. I will ask, so if I keep using the signature campaign and all the provisions I will get ONION again on the next distribution?
Thanks in advance
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Activity: 672

The roadmap is on the first page of this thread. I see a lot of questions asking the obvious questions alreay answered many times, and in 95% of the cases the answer is in the first post just as with any of the other 600 altcoins. General answer for everyone: read the OP (opening post) first before asking the same questions over and over!

Thank you!  Cool

You probably aware why these questions are repeatedly being asked hey, the devs will come down with the Onion hammer if they find people spamming and abusing the post count rule.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™

28 Jul 2017 UTC 06:30

Congrats to all on the first successful Airdrop! 39 Weeks go to  Cool
Activity: 340
I received 788 Onions, thanks! So it means 190 ppl managed to get in the first airdrop.
I also mined 20 Onions, so I am in the top 100 now! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

The roadmap is on the first page of this thread. I see a lot of questions asking the obvious questions alreay answered many times, and in 95% of the cases the answer is in the first post just as with any of the other 600 altcoins. General answer for everyone: read the OP (opening post) first before asking the same questions over and over!

Thank you!  Cool
Activity: 393

There is a roadmap at the first page. To me it seems quite impressive and detailed, devs appear to be much more professional than a lot of other coins i've seen. I have solid faith they will do a awesome job of this.

Devs are very active both here on the forum and in general. Expect great thing to come. Cant wait to land a few solid stockexchanges.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thank you very much for the onions i received. I was just 4 activityposts away from becoming a higher membergrade, guess i will make the next grade till next round. This is such a super community, i enjoy watching it grow every day now. I like what i see and am looking to stake my coins like so many others here.
ACtually the method followed by team is awesome which makes viral to coin and people are getting into this day by to get airdrop(like me too). Hopefully it be great future coin as progress is going on.
Activity: 364
I received my precious Onions as promised! Thanks a lot. Will hold and waiting for future airdrop rounds.

Everything is looking so damn very well. Where's the buried dog? Wink
Thank you very much for the onions i received. I was just 4 activityposts away from becoming a higher membergrade, guess i will make the next grade till next round. This is such a super community, i enjoy watching it grow every day now. I like what i see and am looking to stake my coins like so many others here.
Hi OP,

I'll leave this here just in case you need new countdown timer Grin
a little bit contribution from Indonesian translator  Grin

Code:
[url=https://www.pending.me.uk][img]https://pending.me.uk/cd/tur_1501223400.png[/img][/url][/center]
thank you i added!! Very nice contribution

People keep making posts about updating .conf files with a bunch of addresses.  I have not done that, but I'm receiving my onions ok...what does that file do?

Do I need it to make the staking work or something?

It's a configuration file that can tweek certain setting with your wallet connection to the network. Staking is automatic. It will need to mature before it will stake, just wait at least 24hours before staking takes place. Those addresses connect your wallet to other nodes on the network.
Jump to: