Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2236. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Wow DeepOnion is blowing up almost 100 pages and 4 days away from airdrop..Did a little mining today not much luck with my old hd7870 card
So this is not surprising. Everyone just generates a large number of posts to take part in the airdrop Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Just testing the new sig for my member, going to apply to this.... 100 characters is too much tho lol
Activity: 143
@crypto-rainbow Do you need Romanian translation ? I'm starting to like this project and is the first i started getting involved with from the beginning. Let me know if you need ( here or in a PM ) and for how many "onions".
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
@crypto-rainbow

does everyone need to do 10 posts before 21st July to get the airdrop or just apply and wait ?
or those who have 10 posts will get some bonus ?
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
This seems like a real interesting project and has a lot of support already! I wish I could qualify for the airdrop!!!

There are 40 weeks of airdrops. The sooner you get your rank to Jr. Member you will be able to part take as well!
Activity: 322
This seems like a real interesting project and has a lot of support already! I wish I could qualify for the airdrop!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Wow DeepOnion is blowing up almost 100 pages and 4 days away from airdrop..Did a little mining today not much luck with my old hd7870 card
Activity: 393
I'm really looking forward to the first airdrop, I have great faith in this project and I expect it to be a great success going forward. I would very much like to start mining also to get as much as I can.
Activity: 1064
LoL
Oh, this interpreter, I'm very sorry if I said stupid and not essentially)
LoL - like laugh at yourself.

All good  Cool

@crypto-rainbow

I think we all want to know   how many user's joined the airdrop.
Activity: 393
@crypto-rainbow

How to know how many post's i have made science joined the airdrop ?

I think we all want to know it,  and how many user's joined the airdrop.

You can just count them yourself really, it's not all that hard, I do it myself, what you want to do is click on the "profile" tab up on your left at the forumpage. Then click "show the lasts posts". Then manually count. That was easy wasn't it Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
LoL
Oh, this interpreter, I'm very sorry if I said stupid and not essentially)
Activity: 770
Why not some asic resistant algo for such nice coin?  Smiley

I asked myself the same. I really like deeponion project but on the other side thats the one point I cant get...such a Beautiful coin and not asic resistant? Is there a special reason for the need of asics during the pow phase. I woumd love to send hashpower from my gpu rigs but in this case we have no chance against the asic miners.
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
@crypto-rainbow

I think we all want to know it,  and how many user's joined the airdrop.

Look at your profile in your posts on this forum. Also there you can calculate the number of messages left for the last week.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Why you have only .conf file in that dir?

What other file do I need to have? I just downloaded the DeepOnion-qt.exe file and I created the DeepOnion file.

Probably I´m missing something, this is basic chinese languaje for me  Grin

Try like this

-Download and run wallet
-Close wallet
-Go to AppData/Roaming/DeepOnion folder
-It should look like this
https://ibb.co/n7qOAF
-Add .conf file there
-Start wallet again
-Enjoy Wink

edit

Or,even better,look here  Grin

Thank you very good idea People have difficulty can check this beautiful tutorial on how to create conf file

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/

I don´t know which is the problem but I don´t have any file in Appdata. In fact, there is no DeepOnion folder and and their files. Am I missing something to install?

PROBLEM SOLVED. I WAS WORKING IN THE INCORRECT FOLDER. GREAT TUTORIAL. THANKS
Activity: 1064
@crypto-rainbow

I think we all want to know it,  and how many user's joined the airdrop.
Activity: 176
I will just wait for DeepOnion to be listed on the exchanges....hopefully I will be able to grab some up for cheap money
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Don't want to reflect on other projects performance but I'm glad i"m not supporting an ICO project, Coindash ICO token sale got hacked earlier and 7.5$ million at stake, any scam is not good for cryptocurrencies as a whole but the bad news about ICO's are just too frequent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
Why not some asic resistant algo for such nice coin?  Smiley
Activity: 574
hello i wanna mine but i dont have mining rig. how to mine it.
can i mine with mobile phone.
can u send me some coins please
or if not also good
 I Like You All

You can rent some hash in nicehash or maybe miningrentals. Its the only option to mine if you font have a rig.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Why you have only .conf file in that dir?

What other file do I need to have? I just downloaded the DeepOnion-qt.exe file and I created the DeepOnion file.

Probably I´m missing something, this is basic chinese languaje for me  Grin

Try like this

-Download and run wallet
-Close wallet
-Go to AppData/Roaming/DeepOnion folder
-It should look like this
https://ibb.co/n7qOAF
-Add .conf file there
-Start wallet again
-Enjoy Wink

edit

Or,even better,look here  Grin

Thank you very good idea People have difficulty can check this beautiful tutorial on how to create conf file

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/

I don´t know which is the problem but I don´t have any file in Appdata. In fact, there is no DeepOnion folder and and their files. Am I missing something to install?
Jump to: