Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2233. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
On the second thought will there ever be a closing period to apply for this airdrop or the position shall be opened as long as there is onions coins available for distributions ?

Can people still join the campaign or it is closed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
One community member send me this

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Let's VOTE for ONION
We target all exchanges possible for us.

Done sending 0.007btc from my daily mining profit.. Lets do this guys!

This will not be the only one.
is a

Let's VOTE for ONION

Omg.. Dont you guys read this? Its ongoing votes on C-CEX!!! We need donation and votes! I already sent my mininh profit for today.. Lets do this guys! Need the whale now to donate!
That's fantastic!! It will motivate us doing development plans faster!

I have coins that are over 42hours now, but wallet still says no mature coins for staking Sad
hoping the status will change soon Smiley
it will come soon!
Activity: 129
Merit: 101

Let's VOTE for ONION

Looks like community has to contribute almost 2 btc to for ONION be included, did I understand that correctly?

BTW is there any deadline for how long you can register for a airdrop? At the moment I'm considered as newb and I'm afraid that if there's such thing I won't be able to join airdrop signature thing fast enough
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I have coins that are over 42hours now, but wallet still says no mature coins for staking Sad
hoping the status will change soon Smiley
Activity: 170

Let's VOTE for ONION

is a

Let's VOTE for ONION

Omg.. Dont you guys read this? Its ongoing votes on C-CEX!!! We need donation and votes! I already sent my mininh profit for today.. Lets do this guys! Need the whale now to donate!
Activity: 546
Do we know yet where deeponion will be traded first. Some small exchange like yobit oder novaexchange or some of the major alt exchanges like bittrex and poloniex?
The 10% holdings for the developers....how many developers are participants to that stash?
You can't know that right now. But it has a chance for Bittrex. Poloniex is unlikely, at least for this year.

Activity: 156
What is the minimum coin needed to stake? Btw thanks for the coins. Just opened my wallet and saw the receive message now.

Edit: How to stake? Just open the wallet ? Huh

According to the the discussion on going here, the minimum to stake is 0.008 onions and this is because nobody have received more than that amount and they claimed their wallet is staking.

Is there any way to buy this coin right now ?

i see the problem.. i dont put code in signature.. :-(
hello,..
I regisstred on deeponion site, but my signature not working when i put lower signature then I regisstred..
what is a problem?..
thanks
Only bitcointalk forum is mandatory to carry signature.

What is the minimum coin needed to stake? Btw thanks for the coins. Just opened my wallet and saw the receive message now.

some thing like 0.0001 you can keep wallet open every month few hours at least to see the stake.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275

According to the the discussion on going here, the minimum to stake is 0.008 onions and this is because nobody have received more than that amount and they claimed their wallet is staking.

Is there any way to buy this coin right now ?
Activity: 156
hello,..
I regisstred on deeponion site, but my signature not working when i put lower signature then I regisstred..
what is a problem?..
thanks
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.

Activity: 672
Ah, I was wondering where the +0.008 ONION came from  Grin

I've left my coins to stake since day one have received 6 payment so far, love it!  I've kept my wallet open as well the whole time.

I received 4 payments to date on staking, will be getting more coins once this goes to exchange, nice job everything looking very promising thus far.
Activity: 238
Ah, I was wondering where the +0.008 ONION came from  Grin

I've left my coins to stake since day one have received 6 payment so far, love it!  I've kept my wallet open as well the whole time.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Confirming 0.008 onion transaction.
When the wallet works, is the node running on the computer? Is wallet-node equivalent to a TOR-node?

I also got mine delivered! This project is really kicking ass right now.  Ì have over 40 connections in my wallet,  staking is working, no bugs, and a very active dev who keeps its word! This is by far the best new coin of 2017 in my opinion. Looking forward to the first air drop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I've received the 0.008 Onion, thank you !
So now we can stake it ?  Grin
Yes of course make sure wallet is not locked! And the first year 10% stake will be there. Next year will drop 5% and 3 th year and further will 1%
So we get 10% first year if we have our wallet open all the time. But what happens if we just keep it open only a part of the time, would we still get something? I mean, i don't think i can keep my computer open all the time

You don´t have to, you will receiver the transaction no matter what.
Glad to here we don't have to keep it open all the time.
But isn’t it like that with other Pos coins? I thought you need to keep wallet open all time to get the rewards

and before staking you need 24 hours wait with open wallet? because 4h before reward and nothing happens, just after 24h
Already have plans with some exchangers?

Coins mature after 24 hours, once they are mature they have a chance to stake. They get "more mature" the longer they don't stake, increasing the chance for them to stake, up to a maximum of 30 days.

This means, theoretically you only need to open your wallet once every 30 days, have all the coins stake and be done for the month.

BUT, don't forget, staking also stabilizes / secures the DeepOnion network, it's not just for profit  Wink

EDIT: just to clarify, coins mature by being left in the same address, you don't need the wallet open for the coins to mature
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Yes of course make sure wallet is not locked! And the first year 10% stake will be there. Next year will drop 5% and 3 th year and further will 1%
So we get 10% first year if we have our wallet open all the time. But what happens if we just keep it open only a part of the time, would we still get something? I mean, i don't think i can keep my computer open all the time

But isn’t it like that with other Pos coins? I thought you need to keep wallet open all time to get the rewards

and before staking you need 24 hours wait with open wallet? because 4h before reward and nothing happens, just after 24h

What about the coins we stake? Is there also the 10% rule or are these coins free to withdraw to the exchange. Better we know that before someone moves the stake and then will not be able to participate to the the next airdrop?
When the wallet works, is the node running on the computer? Is wallet-node equivalent to a TOR-node?

with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network.
Activity: 686
Merit: 287
Activity: 363

Jump to: