Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2248. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Very interesting distribution.
Unfortunately I have missed the first airdrop. I'll apply for the airdrop when the next airdrop begin.
No you did not miss anything, you can apply and join now and at 21 Jul you will be paid, just update your signature and make sure you made 10 post this week (14 Jul 2017 5:00 to 21 Jul 2017 05:00 for counting posts). This is an Airdrop! But after applying make sure to keep the signature there. You can always check your status here https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

Ok. Count me in.
I have added the signature on my profile.
I will submit my application after I have downloaded the wallet.
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
I have a small request to the developers.
Please add a Russian to your wallet. Thank you very much in advance!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
10 posts per week?

When was this instituted?

I saw nothing of this on your website or this thread until now.

We actually put this in rules but it was somewhere below the OP, maybe it was too small for some to read.
 it's now better organized everyone can see. The 10 post rule comes from forum activity idea. We simply did not want to deliver  ONION tokens to people not actively using bitcointalk. Its to protect total community. The more and active people can do success more. Also only if you don't follow the 10 post rule for a cumulative 3 weeks, then you will be excluded totally from airdrop. We understand people need holidays and some reasons.

10 posts per week?

The note is well visible on the first page, it does not seem to me a bad idea. Besides, maybe even thanks to this gimmick, I am recovering a lot of interesting news here in the thread. I just hope the devs are not too rigid with the number of characters Wink

We are not rigid. But we have to keep the rules same and stay equal distance to everybody.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
10 posts per week?

The note is well visible on the first page, it does not seem to me a bad idea. Besides, maybe even thanks to this gimmick, I am recovering a lot of interesting news here in the thread. I just hope the devs are not too rigid with the number of characters Wink

If I understood it right, links are not counted. I will use an online counter to make sure to have not less than 100 chars in my postings.
So an important question is, if spaces will be counted.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
10 posts per week?

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
10 posts per week?

It was sayed since the beginning and you can read it also here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19967474
The only thing which changed was the amount of charachters. Its now raised from 50 to 100 chars.
Activity: 274
I think the main usefulness of onion coin is in deep web.

Due to the fact that BTC needs to be mixed before/after the trading, anonymous coins have a huge advantage there.

So if some one can make a technical comparison between deep onion/ Zcash / Moneo and other anoymous coins it can help the developers and users to understand when to use what.

I will not have time to do this, but crypto-rainbow you can perhaps set up a bounty for this.
Unfortunately I have missed the first airdrop. I'll apply for the airdrop when the next airdrop begin.
No you did not miss anything, you can apply and join now and at 21 Jul you will be paid, just update your signature and make sure you made 10 post this week (14 Jul 2017 5:00 to 21 Jul 2017 05:00 for counting posts). This is an Airdrop! But after applying make sure to keep the signature there. You can always check your status here https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

Late by a Week but successfully registered for Airdrop ... Thank You !
Will be watching out for the progress on this coin... Looks very promising project !
Well done!

Thx for the link.
It's only a little question, but it could be important for some user, is post counting "start" and "end" 5.00 am or 5.00 pm?

That"s right basically it's one hour before the distribution time comes, 5.00 am,  so we can collect most update data from the profiles.
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Anyone mineing with amd cards RX470/480 ?
Im having problems with sgminer -k invalid parameter ?

Good to know the timing about the posts.

For the status check, will it be possible to add as well the status about the actual number of posts and whether the signature is still correct? (in case for example the member ranking is upgraded) Like this I don't need to always count the posts manually and be worried if I forgot something.
Good idea, we can implement this feature at the next rounds.   

If you miss one week posting over 10 valid post you will be excluded from only that week's distribution. if you don't follow the 10 post rule for a cumulative 3 weeks, then you will be excluded from future distributions forever.
I started mining DeepOnion today. I am not sure it worth mining, but I want to support the network with my 35 mhs.

According the hashrate and the profitability of other coins, this coin should start around 0.5-1 USD/ coin.

I also thought about this, my rig can mine ethereum at speed of 0.045 per day, that is about 6.7USD at today's price; using the same setup I can get around 10~15onions, which gives 0.4~0.7USD/coin.

But we still need to keep in mind that only 2mln coins can be mined, the rest of >20mln is pre-mined already...
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Will be watching out for the progress on this coin... Looks very promising project !
Well done!

Thx for the link.
It's only a little question, but it could be important for some user, is post counting "start" and "end" 5.00 am or 5.00 pm?
Hi guys, is your wallet working fine?
Thanks

Yes, never had a problem since adding the nodes to the conf, 27 active connections at this point, are you experiencing any problems?

It's out of sync... Please, could you explain how do you explain to a child how to add nodes?  I'm not technically experienced.. Thanks

Open your run window, type in %appdata% , navigate to DeepOnion folder, within that folder right click, new text document, open new text document, and copy the nodes from below, go to file > save as > for file name type DeepOnion.conf and for save as type select all files, press save.

Before you do this close your wallet, once you create the DeepOnion.conf start your wallet again.

Code:
addnode=jxiwwjdkyfg5pnov.onion:17570
addnode=ajkik3nr2rg2yfzn.onion:17570
addnode=nikluyytbjyofh3k.onion:17570
addnode=oixjcflkvygfiu53.onion:17570
addnode=c3fxk6jdwdkmh5j2.onion:17570
addnode=zqilsaza2dkipdgd.onion:17570
addnode=ktnxhqeoqb35inog.onion:17570
addnode=4txqulv4uxw72uvg.onion:17570
addnode=x6im6ycrlkpidmxn.onion:17570
addnode=qrmyraq4hkwixebh.onion:17570
addnode=hkgynfevf4sb2kvs.onion:17570
addnode=6g2sk3tlu72ywiu6.onion:17570
addnode=ux4o3k2ajyb4zpex.onion:17570
addnode=3o5y36p2bpgmlbeb.onion:17570
addnode=frxoq5rqw75g5vi3.onion:17570

You've been very kind, now it's okay. Thank you!
For a couple of years I've been away from the crypto world, now I'm pleased to find such a community like this. I'll follow this project

Good to know the timing about the posts.

For the status check, will it be possible to add as well the status about the actual number of posts and whether the signature is still correct? (in case for example the member ranking is upgraded) Like this I don't need to always count the posts manually and be worried if I forgot something.

Well done!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Thanks

Yes, never had a problem since adding the nodes to the conf, 27 active connections at this point, are you experiencing any problems?

It's out of sync... Please, could you explain how do you explain to a child how to add nodes?  I'm not technically experienced.. Thanks

Can you try this link?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19967486
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org
Thanks

Open your run window, type in %appdata% , navigate to DeepOnion folder, within that folder right click, new text document, open new text document, and copy the nodes from below, go to file > save as > for file name type DeepOnion.conf and for save as type select all files, press save.

Before you do this close your wallet, once you create the DeepOnion.conf start your wallet again.

Code:
addnode=jxiwwjdkyfg5pnov.onion:17570
addnode=ajkik3nr2rg2yfzn.onion:17570
addnode=nikluyytbjyofh3k.onion:17570
addnode=oixjcflkvygfiu53.onion:17570
addnode=c3fxk6jdwdkmh5j2.onion:17570
addnode=zqilsaza2dkipdgd.onion:17570
addnode=ktnxhqeoqb35inog.onion:17570
addnode=4txqulv4uxw72uvg.onion:17570
addnode=x6im6ycrlkpidmxn.onion:17570
addnode=qrmyraq4hkwixebh.onion:17570
addnode=hkgynfevf4sb2kvs.onion:17570
addnode=6g2sk3tlu72ywiu6.onion:17570
addnode=ux4o3k2ajyb4zpex.onion:17570
addnode=3o5y36p2bpgmlbeb.onion:17570
addnode=frxoq5rqw75g5vi3.onion:17570
Thanks

Jump to: