Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2251. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Devs, I know Deepsend are part of the road map, details will obviously be revealed closer to implementation, will this perhaps have anything to do with master nodes, if so this will be huge.
Activity: 672
The ten posts per week will be a difficult thing. I've had my account for three years and just hit thirtyish posts.

I guess now is the time to become innovative, there are many ways to skin a cat, just do what you feel the most comfortable with.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
The ten posts per week will be a difficult thing. I've had my account for three years and just hit thirtyish posts.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
We want to be everywhere and dominate!
I'm with you on the 'everywhere' bit - not entirely sold on the 'dominate' angle though. Perhaps we could just start with the invasion of Poland and take it from there?

No not Poland as first.  Last time someone did that it didnt work out that good eventually. Although I will never forget the sentence..."Ab 5:45 wird zuruck geschossen."

gr E
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
We want to be everywhere and dominate!
I'm with you on the 'everywhere' bit - not entirely sold on the 'dominate' angle though. Perhaps we could just start with the invasion of Poland and take it from there?
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Those small visionaries will be eliminated in the marathon. Full ONION holders arriving to the 40th round from beginning to the end will be founder member for the planned ONION VOTE Central
they will carry special distinctive badge as Founder.

dev that from your 1st post.. so if miner like me who doesn't qualify to enter the airdrop cause i'm still a newbie.. I'm just a small hobby miner.. so if i hold up until the 40th round just by mining and hold some big number of coin.. am i qualify to be the founder? or some title for miner like LoyalOnionDigger.. haha
People at DeepOnion Vote central will vote according to their total verified ONIONs in their wallet. Also we can give Miners badge as Founder if  we can read it from the verified wallet block explorer traces and see if miner not dumped more than %90. Miners wallet can be easy understand from block explorer. Yes why not!  So you can keep collecting ONIONs and enjoy the ride! We will hire very nice people to make good presentations in YouTube, Dailymotion.

Nice Dev.. all my 300mhs x13 will stay until all coin get harvested..
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Those small visionaries will be eliminated in the marathon. Full ONION holders arriving to the 40th round from beginning to the end will be founder member for the planned ONION VOTE Central

dev that from your 1st post.. so if miner like me who doesn't qualify to enter the airdrop cause i'm still a newbie.. I'm just a small hobby miner.. so if i hold up until the 40th round just by mining and hold some big number of coin.. am i qualify to be the founder? or some title for miner like LoyalOnionDigger.. haha
People at DeepOnion Vote central will vote according to their total verified ONIONs in their wallet. Also we can give Miners badge as Founder if  we can read it from the verified wallet block explorer traces and see if miner not dumped more than %90. Miners wallet can be easy understand from block explorer. Yes why not!  So you can keep collecting ONIONs and enjoy the ride! We will hire very nice people to make good presentations in YouTube, Dailymotion.

hahahaha keep the memes coming, well all know the power of the memes will make a coin become very popular Smiley  We also need to integration/publicity with dark web markets, or just rumors would do.
I have just mentioned DeepOnion over at 4chan /biz/ - hopefully that will bring the coin to the attention of a few squirrels situated deeper in the forest. The thread over there will 404 eventually, but if you want to check it out and add your own comments to it, do so while you can here: http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/2797920/deeponion-tor-integrated-no-icocrowdfund-free

You did well. We want to be everywhere and dominate!
Activity: 205
Everyone please make sure you have 10 posts with 100 characters in past 7 days. So we can know you are active!

So the 100 post count applies for the week leading up to the first airdrop? The date range for the ten posts will be July 15-21, is that correct? And then each week cycle runs from Friday to Thursday?
hahahaha keep the memes coming, well all know the power of the memes will make a coin become very popular Smiley  We also need to integration/publicity with dark web markets, or just rumors would do.
I have just mentioned DeepOnion over at 4chan /biz/ - hopefully that will bring the coin to the attention of a few squirrels situated deeper in the forest. The thread over there will 404 eventually, but if you want to check it out and add your own comments to it, do so while you can here: http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/2797920/deeponion-tor-integrated-no-icocrowdfund-free
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
No exchange yet,and i'm not aware of any trading thread. I tried to mine some,but it's not going wery well with one GPU. Cheesy
Yeah, having same problem, on the Release day i got 1 Onion in just 20 Min with my 1000kh/s Card, Is there any Info how much onion the first airdrop drops?

In round 1 there will be 150,000 coins dropped. This will be divided using the formula provided in the OP. It mostly depends on number of registered users, and some dependence on member status.
Activity: 170

Activity: 147
No exchange yet,and i'm not aware of any trading thread. I tried to mine some,but it's not going wery well with one GPU. Cheesy
Yeah, having same problem, on the Release day i got 1 Onion in just 20 Min with my 1000kh/s Card, Is there any Info how much onion the first airdrop drops?
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
hahahaha keep the memes coming, well all know the power of the memes will make a coin become very popular Smiley  We also need to integration/publicity with dark web markets, or just rumors would do.
Activity: 147
Are there any exchanges or some thread which are selling those coins? Want to buy some to have higher stake.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Well it seems I have managed to successfully download the wallet, adjust my bitcointalk signature appropriately and join deeponion.org.
Now all I have to do is say something meaningful every day or so to qualify for the first airdrop.
Let me think, something meaningful... umm ... well ...

Well done! We have just few days left before airdrop,
Everyone please make sure you have 10 posts with 100 characters in past 7 days. So we can know you are active!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Just heard about this project,  looking forward to how this goes.  Will surely sign up for the airdrop Wink
Well it seems I have managed to successfully download the wallet, adjust my bitcointalk signature appropriately and join deeponion.org.
Now all I have to do is say something meaningful every day or so to qualify for the first airdrop.
Let me think, something meaningful... umm ... well ...
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
So there is an airdrop for this coin and you can also mine and stake it?  Huh

Correct, the first airdrop will take place on July 21st at 05:00 UTC. The coin can also be mined at http://kawaiipool.party/ using x13 algorithm.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
So there is an airdrop for this coin and you can also mine and stake it?  Huh
Jump to: