Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2266. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
In order to backup, do I need to backup only the wallet.dat?
Yes, the wallet.dat is enough for the back up.
However if you encrypt the wallet with a password, make sure you take the backup after the encryption
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Really excited about this project. I'm even mining it on kawaiipool at very low hashrate

Is there a better config for sgminer?

Code:
sgminer.exe -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u DXoeu7b4GiR2pv8hqdkMAT8Mvu8d6wP61n -p c=ONION

I have the same string in ccminer. it work good, but i was needed to restart miner 3 times (after that, it works fine)
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bitrated user: Foex.
In order to backup, do I need to backup only the wallet.dat?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I want to help the community, please let me know specifically how for a newbie like me.  Thanks guys.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Can I still register for next airdrop?
No but you can always help community and be rewarded ONIONs we have alot of bounties for youtube videos articles and tutorials and so on
Activity: 630
Subscribed for the airdrop.
Have a good feeling about this one.
Good luck people.
The forum said that registration made at Deeponion after July 12 is no longer accepted.  Is this valid until now?  I try to register for the airdrop but it says I don't have an avatar.  How can I do this?  need help guys.
You have
Date Registered:   July 13, 2017, 08:26:46 AM

we do not accept after 12 JULY coming members
I changed a few computers, wallet or can not be updated Angry
You do not have ONION wallet address in your profile page please add it and apply after that.
Activity: 371
I changed a few computers, wallet or can not be updated Angry
The forum said that registration made at Deeponion after July 12 is no longer accepted.  Is this valid until now?  I try to register for the airdrop but it says I don't have an avatar.  How can I do this?  need help guys.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

You have to be at least Jr. Member, so you need 30 posts here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

What does staking exactly mean? To get coins into the wallet. The wallet has to be connected 24 h?
It means you put Stake coins for mining and you will mine according to your coin count in your wallet.

The reality of the matter is that to mine any coins your wallet must be open. On the off chance that your wallet is shut it can't be a piece of the lottery. However the PoS rewards don't consider the period of time a wallet is open.

In the event that you open your wallet for a couple of hours once per month you will get generally an indistinguishable measure of coins from somebody who is staking day in and day out. The day in and day out Wallet will get numerous more littler sums and the wallet open rarely will get less however bigger sums. The aggregate will generally be the same.

Thank you for your explanation. One thing left. Is this mining automatically done, if i have open my wallet or do i need to do steps, which you call "Solomining" in your opening post?
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
so weekly airdrops are going to be set every wednesdayfor the next 40 (39 by now) weeks?

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Really excited about this project. I'm even mining it on kawaiipool at very low hashrate

Is there a better config for sgminer?

Code:
sgminer.exe -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u DXoeu7b4GiR2pv8hqdkMAT8Mvu8d6wP61n -p c=ONION
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
joinin to airdrop dev Could it be for a newbie Thanks dev

No, you need 13 postings yet, then you can join as a Jr. Member.

What does staking exactly mean? To get coins into the wallet. The wallet has to be connected 24 h?
It means you put Stake coins for mining and you will mine according to your coin count in your wallet.

The reality of the matter is that to mine any coins your wallet must be open. On the off chance that your wallet is shut it can't be a piece of the lottery. However the PoS rewards don't consider the period of time a wallet is open.

In the event that you open your wallet for a couple of hours once per month you will get generally an indistinguishable measure of coins from somebody who is staking day in and day out. The day in and day out Wallet will get numerous more littler sums and the wallet open rarely will get less however bigger sums. The aggregate will generally be the same.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
joinin to airdrop dev Could it be for a newbie Thanks dev
Activity: 909
At launch day promoted giveaways
(121 Wallets) Delivery report published here

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-13

you can check the thread here https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onion-welcome-giveaway.2/

Rest of delivery will be done for those who applied BCT airdrop and following the rules.

I am join this forum  and  received  10 onion

Thanks , my first coin in my wallet
At launch day promoted giveaways
(121 Wallets) Delivery report published here

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-13

you can check the thread here https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onion-welcome-giveaway.2/

Rest of delivery will be done for those who applied BCT airdrop and following the rules.
Jump to: