Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2269. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

Dude you gotta help me. No matter what I do I am unable to register. It just times out. I have tried at least 50 times

UID: 889971
ADDR : DbsT7nsDxPLiEnjYkd7BA5Jh5mesKiXD72

Activity: 451
@dewilboys

my wallet is not syncing....how do i get it working?
If you have diffuculty in SYNCing with DeepOnion network

add these nodes in your DeepOnion.conf file:

addnode=jxiwwjdkyfg5pnov.onion:17570
addnode=ajkik3nr2rg2yfzn.onion:17570
addnode=nikluyytbjyofh3k.onion:17570
addnode=oixjcflkvygfiu53.onion:17570
addnode=c3fxk6jdwdkmh5j2.onion:17570
addnode=zqilsaza2dkipdgd.onion:17570
addnode=ktnxhqeoqb35inog.onion:17570
addnode=4txqulv4uxw72uvg.onion:17570
addnode=x6im6ycrlkpidmxn.onion:17570
addnode=qrmyraq4hkwixebh.onion:17570
addnode=hkgynfevf4sb2kvs.onion:17570
addnode=6g2sk3tlu72ywiu6.onion:17570
addnode=ux4o3k2ajyb4zpex.onion:17570
addnode=3o5y36p2bpgmlbeb.onion:17570
addnode=frxoq5rqw75g5vi3.onion:17570
I add these nodes,but still can't sync. Huh

i have the same problem.  dev~  cant synv

check your firewall if blocks all the tor edges

Can I just use a generic GPU litecoin miner for this?
You can use sgminer with x13 support

So what you saying is that our nodes being active on the Tor network is critical to the survival of Onion, I don't know much about TOR but will soak up all relevant info. If so do you perhaps think that it might be a good idea to reward those that keep their nodes active till POS, as in most cases people dump coins and close their wallets and it will still be a while till we move to POS. Majority only stick around for exchange pumps, at least this is the case with most alts, and of course when price surge.

The more wallets getting online supports much faster transactions. At the same time the Tor Network becomes stronger.

i turn off the firewall and close all Virus software  and configure the DeepOnion.conf file, but  still can't sync.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
How to become a Jr member? I wana join the airdrops.

I like this project.

What is the basis that my post is valid? Thanks. Huh

rules

To receive airdrop, bitcointalk account must be active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 50 characters in each post. Links and quotes are not counted as post content
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
this is going to be a great coin I can not wait to see the value on it though I plan to hold long term, maybe pass it on to my kids... ONION to the RESCUE!!!!!!

certainly it is a great project, as opposed to so many ICO projects by newbies and even "brand new" members with 0 activities.

wondering how many pennies these ICOs got, lmao.
Activity: 224
this is going to be a great coin I can not wait to see the value on it though I plan to hold long term, maybe pass it on to my kids... ONION to the RESCUE!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
The problem is that the definition of the active account says 10 posts per week.. but it does not say for how many weeks. Should I have to be a permanent member writing shit on the BTCtalk? I mean I have had my good times of sharing things and writing down then there are not so good days. What is the 10 posts per week limit? Forever or for just last week
For 40 airdrop periods. Or 40 weeks you must write 10 post per week. If you want get the airdrop
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
10times in week, 50 characters per post , its pretty hard for me, i'm almost never make big posts, coz my english is sux Smiley
i have only 300+ posts for 4 year's Smiley
Activity: 294
I can download the linux wallet file.
But it wont execute, even with permissions...

What do?
Can you give more details like which distro. you use linux which commands you try?

Sorry for late answer.
Any way; trusty tahr latest updates. I am not that deep into linux to know what commands I should use. Here I am still learning linux...
Can you/ someone please tell what to install additionaly so I can set up the wallet?

Many bthx in advance!
Activity: 154
Finally got everything done, and still need 10 post a week...seriously? It will be very difficult to do it for a whole year!
I think I may give up after some weeks...

And the rules about holding 90% for the duration... so during a year there will be no real circulation of this coin, right? Why not the dev just keep everything for them selves? 

I believe it is only 90% of the airdropped coins, if you mined it or bought it you free to do whatever with them, and it does not effect future airdrops.
Activity: 274
Finally got everything done, and still need 10 post a week...seriously? It will be very difficult to do it for a whole year!
I think I may give up after some weeks...

And the rules about holding 90% for the duration... so during a year there will be no real circulation of this coin, right? Why not the dev just keep everything for them selves? 
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
rules

To receive airdrop, bitcointalk account must be active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 50 characters in each post. Links and quotes are not counted as post content
I guess that would be good to slow down or stop people with multiple accounts..And a nice reward for active members.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
rules

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The problem is that the definition of the active account says 10 posts per week.. but it does not say for how many weeks. Should I have to be a permanent member writing shit on the BTCtalk? I mean I have had my good times of sharing things and writing down then there are not so good days. What is the 10 posts per week limit? Forever or for just last week
Where did you see this "10 posts per week limit"??
Devs please upgrade your sever, I think its getting slammed !

Activity: 1330
   Copied private_key, I can restore my wallet by key?
    Does not start the purse, perhaps from a weak laptop, file DeepOnion.conf to set a task put.
   And where to find information how to restore on private key.

Why do I have a lot of files, it seems to me there are superfluous

Same here "Timeout while get image size."

Seems like this issue is "Sr. Member" specific

i am Full Member and i got same issue. also i use latest Avatar 80x80px

I'm Member rank, cannot wear avatar, but I got the same issue

Wow the definition of active account is that the account must be posting more than 10 posts in a week with at least 50 characters ! Damn.. how many freaking rules are there
Activity: 503
Same here "Timeout while get image size."

Seems like this issue is "Sr. Member" specific

i am Full Member and i got same issue. also i use latest Avatar 80x80px

I'm Member rank, cannot wear avatar, but I got the same issue
Activity: 742
the first airdrop will start in about a week, so we'll have time to sign up for airdrop.

Activity: 365
When first airdrop will happen? this looks like a great coin, watching it. good luck.
Jump to: