Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2278. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 228
I have been waiting so long to see the dev updated announcement but i will say that i am disappointed a little and this is not about the coin but about the methods of the free distributions which will not allow those already enrolled in a signature campaign to be able to apply for the air drop.

Despite my displeasure i wish the team of this coin a success.

The want publicity for his coin, if you have any other bounty idea email it to: [email protected]
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I have been waiting so long to see the dev updated announcement but i will say that i am disappointed a little and this is not about the coin but about the methods of the free distributions which will not allow those already enrolled in a signature campaign to be able to apply for the air drop.

Despite my displeasure i wish the team of this coin a success.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i am newbie,can i mine this coin on my pc if yes how

Apparently if you get standard sgminer or variant you can do it, just set the right config options to one of the pools listed here
Activity: 7
Looks great. This will grow big like Byteball. I am in as I support this NO ICO project.

And with regards to hard wallet still unsync, this is currently normal?

If you are using Windows 10 go on start type %appdata% enter and go in DeepOnion folder make new file DeepOnion.conf
add this inside:

Code:
addnode=jxiwwjdkyfg5pnov.onion:17570
addnode=ajkik3nr2rg2yfzn.onion:17570
addnode=nikluyytbjyofh3k.onion:17570
addnode=oixjcflkvygfiu53.onion:17570
addnode=c3fxk6jdwdkmh5j2.onion:17570
addnode=zqilsaza2dkipdgd.onion:17570
addnode=ktnxhqeoqb35inog.onion:17570
addnode=4txqulv4uxw72uvg.onion:17570
addnode=x6im6ycrlkpidmxn.onion:17570
addnode=qrmyraq4hkwixebh.onion:17570
addnode=hkgynfevf4sb2kvs.onion:17570
addnode=6g2sk3tlu72ywiu6.onion:17570
addnode=ux4o3k2ajyb4zpex.onion:17570
addnode=3o5y36p2bpgmlbeb.onion:17570
addnode=frxoq5rqw75g5vi3.onion:17570

close the wallet, wait 30seconds and open it again should sync then.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I REGISTER FOR AIRDROP COINS, BUT I AM ALSO INTERESTED TO MINE THIS COIN. CAN I MINE IT ON PC OR NOT

READ.THE.FIRST.POST.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Looks great. This will grow big like Byteball. I am in as I support this NO ICO project.

All working fine this end.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116

Try to turn off Map port using UPnP in network options in wallet. It helps me.
Activity: 10
DVWkgimf7zpg6S8ioFnpnpH3MQjVJ12Fgz if any body feeling generous my card just blew solo mining.could not get sgminer to work on pool kept timing out. Now cards fan pulsing and temps at 89c worst day ever lol. and i just missed the antshares pump trying to get me some onions.
Activity: 18
Does anyone have any idea how hard is mining right now? I tried to calculate but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. How many coins would I mine with lets say one 280x and how does this compare to the amount of coins received by airdrop? Anyone has some rough estimates?

You will earn more from airdrops then mining on current difficulty if your card doing 2800kh/s you can earn like 0.50 ONION per day, but difficulty retarget every block so is hard to says. You can use any x13 coin calculator and put ONION current difficulty in calculator and get estimated earnings.
To get current difficulty best and accurate way is to go on wallet console and type getinfo and there is stats like "proof-of-work" : 790.86096622, so this you have to put on online calculator. Google "x13 mining calc" (whattomine)

Thank you, that was of great help!
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

Merit: 116
i am mining by ccminer-2.0-release-x64-cuda-8.0
cmd line: ccminer-x64.exe -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u -p c=ONION
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I REGISTER FOR AIRDROP COINS, BUT I AM ALSO INTERESTED TO MINE THIS COIN. CAN I MINE IT ON PC OR NOT
Activity: 12
Hi.
sgminer x13mod works on pool?

Yes works fine. I'm using it on http://kawaiipool.party.
Thanks for reply.
Can u share settings for miner?

Code:
 -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u  -p c=ONION 

Settings can also be found on 1st post.
this is for x13 cpu i talk for x13mod gpu sgminer
Does anyone have any idea how hard is mining right now? I tried to calculate but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. How many coins would I mine with lets say one 280x and how does this compare to the amount of coins received by airdrop? Anyone has some rough estimates?

You will earn more from airdrops then mining on current difficulty if your card doing 2800kh/s you can earn like 0.50 ONION per day, but difficulty retarget every block so is hard to says. You can use any x13 coin calculator and put ONION current difficulty in calculator and get estimated earnings.
To get current difficulty best and accurate way is to go on wallet console and type getinfo and there is stats like "proof-of-work" : 790.86096622, so this you have to put on online calculator. Google "x13 mining calc" (whattomine)
Activity: 224
Application sent, sig and address added.

This is a coin that is very necessary!
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
Hi.
sgminer x13mod works on pool?

Yes works fine. I'm using it on http://kawaiipool.party.
Thanks for reply.
Can u share settings for miner?

Code:
 -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u  -p c=ONION 

Settings can also be found on 1st post.
Activity: 12
Activity: 18
when it will list on a exchange ?
i think in 1 hours more or less! stay tuned buy all cheap coin

Where did you get that information and do you know on which exchange?
Jump to: