Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2279. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
when it will list on a exchange ?
i think in 1 hours more or less! stay tuned buy all cheap coin
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
joined airdrop, hope this is good project.
thanks.  Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Great!!!  Sin under junior there is the exclusion but an airdrop project was missing for a long time
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org

I can't paste even a junior profile into my signature. Not enough characters :\

You need to be at least jr member in order to use that signature.

Is partial signature, like I have now, enough or should I go on a shitposting spree? Smiley

Posting spree wont help you, as that is not how activity is calculated. There is a link above explaining how it works.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Activity: 18

I can't paste even a junior profile into my signature. Not enough characters :\

You need to be at least jr member in order to use that signature.

Is partial signature, like I have now, enough or should I go on a shitposting spree? Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
when it will list on a exchange ?
Dev team will handle this if no exchange comes front soon.
Merit: 116
How we can mine it?
Looking very good.

Mining setup:

Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u  -p c=ONION
Thanks, i had problems with config. It is OK now. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
also, am i right in thinking this is the only x13 coin right now??
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
no ico= great. but am i missing something? 18 million premined? out of a maximum of 25 million coins. premined always puts people off a coin. so how come this coin is so popular already?

i'm not fudding i just want peoples opinions on this coin and the premine please

This is obviously not a good coin to mine, i gave up yesterday, no chance with a little private Setup.
But due to A good airdrop concept, the distribution seems fair and thats what makes the concept work.

I think it's popular because of the "free money for all" thing thats going on.
There wasn't such thing for quiet a while, it"s free, it has good concept, it's oniolicious.
Could become worth something.  

this is the type of thing i wanted to see by posing my question.
 i agree this coin could become good as long as the community continue to support it.
it just struck me that a big premine in the past has put most people off. so i posed the question hoping for some balanced answers.

good luck to the coin, the devs and the community. i am part of it
Activity: 129
Merit: 101
The mining difficulty skyrocketed in no time. Lets leave mining to a big guys with proper hardware i guess..

What will be the first exchange ?
Activity: 7
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Hello guys,

I am a newbie here, how can I access my user ID #?  Reply is really appreciated.  Thanks a lot in advance guys.
Look at the u parameter in the URL of your bct profile page.
Merit: 254
Very interesting coin, i already joined.
how many people join this?
50 page, look so good
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
no ico= great. but am i missing something? 18 million premined? out of a maximum of 25 million coins. premined always puts people off a coin. so how come this coin is so popular already?

i'm not fudding i just want peoples opinions on this coin and the premine please

This is obviously not a good coin to mine, i gave up yesterday, no chance with a little private Setup.
But due to A good airdrop concept, the distribution seems fair and thats what makes the concept work.

I think it's popular because of the "free money for all" thing thats going on.
There wasn't such thing for quiet a while, it"s free, it has good concept, it's oniolicious.
Could become worth something.  
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Looks like a great community is building around this project already. This is a very promising sign!
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Hello guys,

I am a newbie here, how can I access my user ID #?  Reply is really appreciated.  Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Is the number when you click in your username, but for the airdroop you need a better position that newbie.

Is your number going up? My activity count is stuck on 15, even when I post a new response.

for I had read so far, the only way we can reach as a newbie to become jr. member is for 1,5 month..

coz there's a limitation for post to became an activity is only 14 post every 2 weeks..

so I think is hopeless for us as newbie to enter this airdrop...

so I think is better for me to get more active at this forum for next airdrop or bounty... (mmm... I never realized that.. what a pity of me)  Angry  Angry
Activity: 12
Jump to: