Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2295. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
I thing  there is an issue with registrations  "The members registered after 10th July 2017 will not be accepted"  my registration is  before that date.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
1 connection was until addnode in conf, 11 now
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Oh man...another problem

It says "given profile does not match with the wallet"

What do I do now?

Put your wallet address in your forum profile under "Bitcoin address"
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I also have that registered before July 10 2017 problem. Dev how do all of us remedy this one? We are all Jr.Members and above this is just not possible!
known bug, dev is working on it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
  • Helping the TOR Network: By operating DeepOnion, you help to increase the number of nodes on the TOR network, and in so doing, you help people all over the world stay anonymous online

Does this mean everyone running a wallet will be running an exit node? Or a relay node? Or a bridge node?
Activity: 238
I also have that registered before July 10 2017 problem. Dev how do all of us remedy this one? We are all Jr.Members and above this is just not possible!

Read 3 posts above yours.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Same here, doesn´t match

ID: 374216
Adress: DW1rfCZXmutxsAvzjDMSqY14JpsB4U8EEP
you sign dont work get one here
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
however I have the feeling that people substitute the concept of airdrop and bounty company signature
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Hey guys....I need a little help here, tried signing up  for the airdrop but I got error that 'user id must be a valid number' . I am imputing my bitcoin user name 'bengems' don't know where to get the user id from my profile, because I can't see it there....any help please?

you need to click on ur own username and the last number in the link is ur id and u have to add the signature + the onion address

i am forget to add signature ,how to edit in my profile ?
To add your signature follow these steps. Go to the profil / Forum Profile Information / Signature / change profil.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 574
Hey guys....I need a little help here, tried signing up  for the airdrop but I got error that 'user id must be a valid number' . I am imputing my bitcoin user name 'bengems' don't know where to get the user id from my profile, because I can't see it there....any help please?

you need to click on ur own username and the last number in the link is ur id and u have to add the signature + the onion address

go to ur "profile"/"forum profile information"/signature/past the code/change the "bitcoin address" to ur onion address
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
Same here, doesn´t match

ID: 374216
Adress: DW1rfCZXmutxsAvzjDMSqY14JpsB4U8EEP
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
The signup script may not work well, we'll fix it as soon as possible, please be patient!
the first airdrop will start in about a week, so we'll have time to sign up for airdrop.

Please follow these steps
1) have a correct user id
2) have a correct valid ONION address
3) have a correct signature (add from https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php)

and remember we do not accept new members registered to the bitcointalk forum after 12 JUL. 2017
Oh man...another problem

It says "given profile does not match with the wallet"

What do I do now?
Activity: 1034
I hit one block solo mining on the wallet and I got a miner on the pool. I also signed up for the air drop. All is going well for me. Thanks!

Can you explain how did you solomine this one?

to solo mine you just need to set up your conf file, like something like this:
Code:
testnet=0
listen=1
maxconnections=30
server=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=18580
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

then start the sgminer miner:
# sgminer.exe -k x13 -o localhost:18580 -u username -p pass -I 18

of course set your own username and pass. I use sgminer, works fine.

Must be doing something wrong, I just keep getting:
Code:
[20:19:59] Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid
[20:20:05] Waiting for work to be available from pools.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Sorry ! The members registered after 10th July 2017 will not be accepted.

Please fix this, friends!

I registered 2014, are you kidding me Smiley

dev is working on it
Activity: 140

Activity: 677
Bitcointalk Date Registered:   February 27, 2015, 06:00:02 PM
But:
Status   Declined
Reason   Registration date after cut off
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Got couple questions now as it does not seem like a standard airdrop

1) Do we have to have the signature on for 40 long weeks? That seems like a while and to get not get anything if you change it would suck

2) How does one actually get a wallet I did not see a link for it anywhere here or on those websites?

1) We are here creating legendary crypto, together, dev team and supporters those who was from beginning to the end with us will be most benefiting.
2) you need to download it on your pc or mac and get an ONION wallet address
Jump to: