Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2291. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
Hey guys, can someone please tell me how I can get a wallet? Do i need to download the local Wallet, or is there an online option as well?

You need to download the wallet from the link in the first post: Windows Wallet (32/64 bit)... seems there is one online wallet atm.

Thanks for the quick response. Seems like I got some local issues then, because mine is stated as "out of sync". But I have no option where I can sync it :/

how much active connection you have? seems like 0-1 ? look at bottom icons, may be you need nodes to conf file

Hey Smiley

I got 1 active connection.
Can you please explain, what you mean by "need nodes to confirm file"?

Thanks in advance!

To get more connections you can create a new file called DeepOnion.conf in %appdata%\DeepOnion and post the following content into it.

Code:
addnode=jxiwwjdkyfg5pnov.onion:17570
addnode=ajkik3nr2rg2yfzn.onion:17570
addnode=nikluyytbjyofh3k.onion:17570
addnode=oixjcflkvygfiu53.onion:17570
addnode=c3fxk6jdwdkmh5j2.onion:17570
addnode=zqilsaza2dkipdgd.onion:17570
addnode=ktnxhqeoqb35inog.onion:17570
addnode=4txqulv4uxw72uvg.onion:17570
addnode=x6im6ycrlkpidmxn.onion:17570
addnode=qrmyraq4hkwixebh.onion:17570
addnode=hkgynfevf4sb2kvs.onion:17570
addnode=6g2sk3tlu72ywiu6.onion:17570
addnode=ux4o3k2ajyb4zpex.onion:17570
addnode=3o5y36p2bpgmlbeb.onion:17570
addnode=frxoq5rqw75g5vi3.onion:17570

and may be you also need add to shortcut options like that -conf=path to file\DeepOnion.conf
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Which miner (.exe) do we need to mine this with X13? Sorry for the noob question Huh

Do I just set up a batch file that looks just like this -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u -p c=ONION
with my DeepOnion address?

ccminer if you're on nvidia, idk about amd.

try sgminer for amd, already get 3,2 onion unpaid at kawaiipool in the last 15 minute with my 2x rx 470 4gb with total 10.70 mh/s
Activity: 176
Which miner (.exe) do we need to mine this with X13? Sorry for the noob question Huh

Do I just set up a batch file that looks just like this -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u -p c=ONION

Can we not mine with CPU?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This coin is gaining transaction so fast. I guess I'm going to start mining it too!
Activity: 238
What in tarnation?! 85 Miners at 2.9Gh/s?

That means the average person is mining with 34 Mh/s...

I mine with 34Mh/s exactly Cheesy
Just solved block 522

dayum son, just received 24 Onions Cheesy

Solved 4 so far with my lil 1060  Grin  Never solved so many blocks so quickly before  Cool
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Hey guys, can someone please tell me how I can get a wallet? Do i need to download the local Wallet, or is there an online option as well?

You need to download the wallet from the link in the first post: Windows Wallet (32/64 bit)... seems there is one online wallet atm.

Thanks for the quick response. Seems like I got some local issues then, because mine is stated as "out of sync". But I have no option where I can sync it :/

how much active connection you have? seems like 0-1 ? look at bottom icons, may be you need nodes to conf file

Hey Smiley

Thanks in advance!

Heeey... You are newbie and you have a connection??
But, how?

Install and run TOR Browser before opening the wallet Smiley
Activity: 168

a rig with 6 cards can mine with ~ 60-65 MH/s - so 34 MH/s in average is not so much.
Activity: 294
The Future of Security Tokens

I mine with 34Mh/s exactly Cheesy
Just solved block 522

dayum son, just received 24 Onions Cheesy
Activity: 238

Activity: 22

Hey Smiley

Thanks in advance!

Heeey... You are newbie and you have a connection??
But, how?
Activity: 280

Hey Smiley

Thanks in advance!

To get more connections you can create a new file called DeepOnion.conf in %appdata%\DeepOnion and post the following content into it.

Code:
addnode=jxiwwjdkyfg5pnov.onion:17570
addnode=ajkik3nr2rg2yfzn.onion:17570
addnode=nikluyytbjyofh3k.onion:17570
addnode=oixjcflkvygfiu53.onion:17570
addnode=c3fxk6jdwdkmh5j2.onion:17570
addnode=zqilsaza2dkipdgd.onion:17570
addnode=ktnxhqeoqb35inog.onion:17570
addnode=4txqulv4uxw72uvg.onion:17570
addnode=x6im6ycrlkpidmxn.onion:17570
addnode=qrmyraq4hkwixebh.onion:17570
addnode=hkgynfevf4sb2kvs.onion:17570
addnode=6g2sk3tlu72ywiu6.onion:17570
addnode=ux4o3k2ajyb4zpex.onion:17570
addnode=3o5y36p2bpgmlbeb.onion:17570
addnode=frxoq5rqw75g5vi3.onion:17570
Activity: 176

Activity: 3
I am confused.....
do we download the wallet and post our receiving ID into our bitcointalk profile in addition to the signature for the airdrop?
if not can someone please explain what i need to do to get onions!
Activity: 170

Hey Smiley

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 280
Isn't the amount of airdropped coins way to high? This way the overall value of the coin will be lowered and mining might become unprofitable with rising difficulty soon. And less miners means slower overall network, or?
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Hi! I installed a purse. My address is ONION: DfBRPGnC8SSWD5QsRZ4i9nX9q2jx9hfuaV
Can I get coins
Thank you

I guess you should follow the sign up process. But it seems it's not worki9ng now, probably wait for tomorrow when the dev fix the issue...
Activity: 36
Will Dev post the holding address for the airdrop coins..
Activity: 363

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
4.2Gh/s, seems like China already joined.

Thats like mining with 4000 nvidia 1070, crazy!

Yeh, I've gone from getting over 10% of a block to 0.193% in 1hr 40 mins  Grin

dev should have let us solomine from the outset, lots of people were running around trying to figure what was going on.
Jump to: